Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Political Forum
Posted : 11 Jun, 2020 08:46 PM

I also agree with Retro. I understand the military and people in nursing homes have to mail in. But there are too many dead people and illegals voting. I will stand in line as long as necessary to vote for Trump again.

Alligator

View Profile
Listen to authorities and do what you are told!
Posted : 11 Jun, 2020 12:33 PM

I agree - Murder is wrong no matter what method or who is the victim. I have never quite understood why its OK in war. But God's commandments do not condone murder. God himself okayed war against his people, and wiped out entire countries who fought against His people. so there IS a difference.

Alligator

View Profile
Listen to authorities and do what you are told!
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 07:23 PM

Here are some facts: George Floyd had a long rap sheet. spent two different terms in prison. Several times in jail. Had some misdemeanor fines. officer Derek Chauvin had 17 different complaints filed against him by a variety of persons and there was no type of punishment for him. At one point in his career, Mr. Chauvin tussled with a man before firing two shots, critically wounding the man. Chauvin was admonished for using derogatory language and a demeaning tone with the public. He was named in a brutality lawsuit. But he received no discipline other than two letters of reprimand.

If all cops were good, then everyone would definitely do what they were told to do. But knowing what happens if you get a bad cop, there are some persons who will run or fight.

When I was a child, cops and firemen were your safe people in case of trouble. That is not true anymore. So, sometimes its hard to do what you are told.

Alligator

View Profile
All of those women that have turned me down
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 09:02 AM

morgan, you need to see a doctor and tell him truthfully how you feel. There are several good medicines for depression. maybe a depression med and healthy food would help you think straight.

Alligator

View Profile
Political Forum
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 07:24 PM

People who watch CNN and buy fake news newspapers may blame the virus, riots, etc. on trump. However, in the last couple of days things have quieted down, stock market is WAY up, news tonight said 400,000 people went back to work this morning.

Alligator

View Profile
Good clean jokes forum
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 06:39 PM

Retro - I suppose if Peter or John said something, Jesus could have replied "That sounds FISHY".

Alligator

View Profile
Look and not message
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 06:35 PM

Ivy, of course you understand his question - its very simple. No question is foolish - if that was true, there would be no need for anyone to go to school.

Alligator

View Profile
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 06:30 PM

Ivy, instead of badgering me, why don't you give your "girl" views on the topic?

Alligator

View Profile
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 09:56 AM

Both of the male posters should have posted on Ask a Guy. that said, I get quite a few messages from men who obviously have not read my profile. Therefore, the majority of their questions or greetings reveal stupidity. I simply delete them.

Alligator

View Profile
Political Forum
Posted : 7 Jun, 2020 07:53 AM

All foreigners have their own government. All over the world governments are in trouble. Foreigners (those who are not US citizens) need to make threads about their OWN government policies. No matter how many lies are told by Pelosi, Soros, Antifa, etc., I am a Trump voter. I have confidence he can turn this disaster around.

Page : 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30