Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
General female standards.... especially high value females
Posted : 17 Feb, 2024 07:37 PM

SETTLING - how did your weekend go? hopefully as well as you expected. I always set my EXPECTATIONS pretty low so I don't get disappointed. hmmmmm. not a good thing to do, but setting too high is not good either.

Alligator

View Profile
Prayer
Posted : 24 May, 2023 09:15 AM

Read all the above. I can add nothing, its a very good explanation of prayer. prayer is simple - not sure why people fight the idea that it is useless. Also, you have to accept God's answer or non-answer to your prayer. He DID hear you.

Alligator

View Profile
Age difference in relationship
Posted : 24 May, 2023 09:10 AM

sad to say I had 2 failed marriages. one to a Christian, one to a non-Christian but both involved alcohol AFTER we were married. one husband was 4 years older than me - lasted 11 years. I was 18 years older than second husband which lasted 25 years. I thought I had discovered many things about each one, but their true colors came out after marriage.

Alligator

View Profile
MANY " Christian" people are 'Divorced' online dating/ Christian sites as well !!!
Posted : 21 May, 2023 08:08 PM

I have been divorced and now live quietly with my cat. Divorce was the last thing I wanted, the marriage of 25 years was hopefully to continue. However, I could not "compete" with alcohol. My husband threatened to kill me, and was drunk enough to do it. I have been divorced now for 10 years. There is a sadness to ending a marriage, but I dont believe God wanted me to die. My parents were married 71 years before my father died. That is how a marriage SHOULD be. Talk over all aspects of marriage BEFORE you say vows.

Alligator

View Profile
To wait or not to wait..that is the ?
Posted : 2 May, 2023 10:02 AM

Besides God wanting us to "save our bodies" for marriage, hasn't anyone here considered catching a STD? When you are dating someone whether they have been married before or not, you cannot believe everything they tell you --many facts need to be learned and shared. And that takes time. Are you ready to risk your health just to please the other person? That person might have one or more STD's. Are you willing to risk your physical and mental health? I am not.

Alligator

View Profile
Who will go to heaven
Posted : 2 May, 2023 09:23 AM

John 3 -- Nicodemus asks Jesus how to get to heaven. Jesus replies he must be born again. Nicodemus asks how to get back into his mother's womb.

In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born from above, or born again." Jesus then talks of what it means to be born again and the path to heaven. "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

That means a person must be baptized under water for a few seconds. Sprinkling a baby and saying it is baptized has no meaning because a baby or toddler has no sin.

One must be old enough to understand sin and what baptism means. The symbol of water is (1) washing away your sins and (2) being in your mother's womb and being born again.

Jesus who had NO sin allowed John to baptize Him to have a visual example for people what "born again" means.

Alligator

View Profile
Bragg is suing Jim Jordan. Whatever happend to free speech
Posted : 11 Apr, 2023 12:23 PM

Bragg says Jordan is slowing down Bragg's investigations and of course, for speaking out against all the supoenas being issued. Some of the news is blocked unless I pay to join that newspaper - not going to do that. Your information on this is welcomed. Bragg needs to go on a VERY long vacation.

Alligator

View Profile
The real criminals are Biden administration and their Leaders!
Posted : 30 Mar, 2023 04:54 PM

chrmne08 - what does I mean in your post?

Alligator

View Profile
D Trump's indictment...On .World News
Posted : 30 Mar, 2023 04:29 PM

it's possible the Democrats are going to pay a huge price for this nonsense.

Trump, who has denied any wrongdoing and has repeatedly assailed the investigation, called the indictment “political persecution” and predicted it would damage Democrats in 2024. In a statement confirming the charges, defense lawyers Susan Necheles and Joseph Tacopina said Trump “did not commit any crime. We will vigorously fight this political prosecution in court.”

Alligator

View Profile
Biden excepts more illegals into USA
Posted : 29 Mar, 2023 06:32 PM

The illegals are getting free housing, food, medical help - everything that Americans are entitled to. And Americans have to be poor, handicapped, etc. and jump through hoops to get help. The illegals should be sent to the street that Biden lives on, Harris and Pelosi's communities... get the rich used to foreigners. I hope Biden doesn't die before his term is up because it would be even WORSE if Kamala becomes president. Our parents would be so disappointed to know what has been done to our country in the past two years.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10