Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Fake profiles or scammers
Posted : 8 May, 2020 03:06 PM

i dont bother to respond to anyone with no photo and no interests. it takes them 60 seconds to post a photo, why waste my time asking for one.

Alligator

View Profile
What does God says in the Bible about divorce and remarriage ?
Posted : 7 May, 2020 05:17 PM

Hawky - there are no rules here that require PM - no nude photos are permitted but i doubt you were going to post that. There are many Christians here. You obviously have some anger issues and that may be due to your divorce. Why are you afraid to state who filed for your divorce and why?

Alligator

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2020 03:17 PM

you can answer the simple question with simple words... no need to PM. who filed for your divorce and why.

Alligator

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2020 02:56 PM

Hawky7778 - would you care to explain YOUR divorce? who filed and why?

Alligator

View Profile
Health issues
Posted : 7 May, 2020 10:21 AM

Georgia governor is not being careful. news this a.m. already shows a spike in new covid cases. I personally would not take ANY of these new vaccines. These things take time and suddenly several companies think they have a good, proper vaccine. There were not enough clinical studies to know anything. People get desperate. Who can say the vaccine will not cause more corona or have bad side effects. NOT enough time for good studies.

Alligator

View Profile
Can we separate ourselves from the love of God?
Posted : 6 May, 2020 01:48 PM

well, you probably WONT go back... so i will re-post.

In reality, Hades is a holding place for BOTH hell and heaven. Tartarus is the compartment of Hades that holds people for eventual Hell....the place the Rich Man was sent who was so unkind to Lazarus. Paradise is the holding compartment for those going to Heaven. When Christ said to the thief, "today you shall be with me in Paradise" that's exactly what he meant. Christ did not go to heaven until after he showed himself to the disciples and others. And some religions believe you can pray yourself out of Tartarus, but once you are dead, your final destination is already set and no amount of prayers or crying will change it.

Alligator

View Profile
Can we separate ourselves from the love of God?
Posted : 6 May, 2020 11:24 AM

Teddy, I truly believe you are manipulated by Satan. You are a very bitter, hateful human being, tearing everyone down. over and over. I think you should go back - everyone should go back --and read again my post that Hades is divided into two compartments. Teddy you have NO right to make fun of me or my "religion" - because that shows to everyone that you are of the Devil. Satan is afraid of the truth, afraid of the Word. you show yourself over and over to be hateful to David, making fun of everything Cupcake says, rude to me. I have 6 year old twin grandsons who have more kindness in their hearts and know God much better than you do.

Alligator

View Profile
WHAT'UP ?? WHEN THE CDFF HAS AN ONLINE CHAT ROOM AND FORUM TOO GREAT
Posted : 4 May, 2020 10:36 PM

explain please. too great for what?

Alligator

View Profile
I reply to almost everyone, it's polite, but what about the 'almost'?
Posted : 4 May, 2020 10:31 PM

actually, i agree with both of you. I get lonely sometimes, but i am not desperate. However, I think I get MORE than my share of men who are desperate --in the second conversation they want to get married. they don't know anything about me. I have one man I had to block because my polite NO just simply could not be understood. Now to him, I''m probably the witch of the north -- or west or wherever that hated Dorothy. Sometimes i have to think that I should be rude in return....but that feels uncomfortable to me. The men in question have been rejected or injured somehow and I dont want to add to that. but i ALSO don't want myself in a position I dont want. I am beginning to think that Thanks for the note, but right now I am not interested. ... and just not answer any follow-up quiz.

Alligator

View Profile
TO ARGUE OR NOT TO ARGUE
Posted : 3 May, 2020 12:45 AM

I see these two young men (young to me that is) on a regular basis trying to make the other understand the correct meaning of the Bible.

God knew that many people would not listen to the Gospel; therefore He did not want the Apostles to waste their time. Both prophetic and David are wasting your time. Neither of you will change a single opinion of the other.

What were the disciples to do when the townspeople would not listen to them???

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. ----- I do not need to explain what he meant. Both of you know.

I do not know Toth's religion or thoughts. But its obvious that he is saying your arguments do no good. Calming down sometimes brings conversation instead of arguments. I personally believe these threads are harming new Christians as you are both so angry and set in your beliefs that no amount of talking will change the other person's point of view.

Titus 3:9

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.

James 1:19-20

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

2 Timothy 2:14

Remind them of these things, and charge them before God not to quarrel about words, which does no good, but only ruins the hearers.

Page : 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35