Author Thread
Pipiripi

View Profile
AN URGENT WARNING FROM GOD - DESTRUCTION IS COMING TO THE CHURCHES OF THE WORLD! (1)
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 11:26 AM

You can run! But never hide! Everybody here knows the truth, but only the ones that God has called come to Him.

My WORK is to destroy your false Trinity god. Your sun god worship. How was the service today? Do you have steal the tithes of the blind members? Put suppose God money in your pocket? Are you a priest in your own home? Having a group of 20 persons in your church is enough to live without working!! That's why you are preaching for not work, just faith alone.

MY PEOPLE COME OUT OF HER BABYLON!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Who is the Holy Spirit
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 11:19 AM

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!

GO IN YOUR PLUCKING BOOK AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!

I DON'T FORGET! I DON'T FORGIVE! EXPECT ME!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Don't follow False doctrine Preachers
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 11:17 AM

We want to read, where God has command us to worship your holy spirit god?

We want chapter and verses. If you cannot give us this chapter and verses, then every single body KNOWS that you are LYING about God!

Don't play with my Almighty God! Stop lying to people daughter and son of Satan!!

Give us CHAPTERS AND VERSES!

COME OUT OF BABYLON MY PEOPLE!

I don't forget! I don't forgive! Expect Me!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Don't follow False doctrine Preachers
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 11:11 AM

You cannot and never can come to Jesus Christ. Why? Because you have a god holy spirit in your body, that isn't Jesus Christ and the Father.

So who is this being that is in your body?

The whole Bible teaches that God the Father and Jesus Christ is living in us by THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR Holy Spirit. NOT a third god.

Now that everybody here knows the difference between living according what is written in the Bible, and out of the Bible.

They all that have read with an open mind what Paul have said, knows who are false or not. Galatians 1:1-10. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12. And many more of those false teachers.

MY PEOPLE COME OUT OF BABYLON!!

I don't forget! I don't forgive! Expect Me!

Pipiripi

View Profile
EVEN MORE QUESTIONS GARRANTEED TO KEEP SABBATH KEEPERS UP ALL NIGHT‼️‼️‼️😀😂😆🤣😇
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 11:00 AM

You are so small and thin baby 👶 boy, that even cow milk is to strong for you!!

Go read through my pages again, this time just used only your Bible. Don't open your plucking verses book. Throw it away. If is written by Satan in human body.

The Ten Commandments are done with it. That is what your teachers teaches. Okay then everybody is free to kill, adultery, keep sinning, and destroy because there is no more law.

If the Ten Commandments don't exist anymore.

Why Paul and John have write this:

Romans 8:1-8. Verse 4 is for me, and verse 7-8 is for you and moon7.

Revelation 12:17! Should there must be a interpretation for this verse, or God self has spoken which person belongs to Him?

Revelation 14:6-13! Verse 12-13 is written for me, and verses 6-11 is written for you and all trinitarians.

If it is not so, then prove me from your plucking verses book that I am wrong!!

Till today you cannot answered any questions that I have ask. Why? Because this questions cannot be plucked and makes false remarks.

By the way! What is the name of your god holy spirit? Maybe Satan!!🤷‍♂️

Pipiripi

View Profile
Who is the Holy Spirit
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 10:42 AM

Your god holy spirit is not from the Bible. It isn't the teaching of the Bible.

Everybody knows that you cannot answered any questions that I have asks.

So I don't to proof nobody what the Bible teach. If someone need to know something from the Bible, I can show them in the Bible. "IT IS WRITTEN BY ....."

But your trinity god is created by men. The Roman Catholic Church!

MY PEOPLE COME OUT OF BABYLON!! GOD HAS SPOKEN!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Who is the Holy Spirit
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 10:42 AM

Your god holy spirit is not from the Bible. It isn't the teaching of the Bible.

Everybody knows that you cannot answered any questions that I have asks.

So I don't to proof nobody what the Bible teach. If someone need to know something from the Bible, I can show them in the Bible. "IT IS WRITTEN BY ....."

But your trinity god is created by men. The Roman Catholic Church!

MY PEOPLE COME OUT OF BABYLON!! GOD HAS SPOKEN!

Pipiripi

View Profile
AN URGENT WARNING FROM GOD - DESTRUCTION IS COMING TO THE CHURCHES OF THE WORLD! (1)
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 05:28 AM

God is giving an urgent message today to the people in the various churches. It is a SALVATIONAL message, and we know this because of what is said in Revelation 18:1-4.

Revelation 18:1-5

Babylon represents the fallen churches of the world, INCLUDING THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND THE PROTESTANT CHURCHES.

Is Revelation 18:1-5 a salvational message? Absolutely, and we know this because God is telling His people who are still in Babylon to 'come out of her', otherwise they will partake of her sins and receives of her plagues. Anyone who receives of the 7 last plaques will be lost, because they are poured out after probation has closed and will be received by those that who have been deceived by the churches of Babylon, and they will be forever lost!

This is why God is lovingly calling His people to COME OUT of Babylon, so that they can be saved. He does not want them to perish. But if they do not head His calling and continue to follow their churches, instead of following Christ, then God cannot do any more for them, because He will not force anyone to obey Him, and they will end up perishing with the fallen churches.

What is the message from God? "COME OUT". But what is the message from the fallen churches and the world? "COME IN, and let us put aside truth, so that we can all unite together". But just look at the following prophecy of what is coming upon the churches soon:

Ezekiel 9:1-7

This is a scene that is soon to fulfilled AMONG THE VARIOUS CHURCHES. And we know Ezekiel 9 is pointing to the churches in the end times, because of two major factors. One is that it mentions God's true people who 'sigh and cry for the sins' will be 'marked in their foreheads; pointing to Revelation 14:1-5 which confirms God's end times saints as receiving the 'seal of God' or the Father's name in their forehead.' And two, that the apostle Paul says that we - the church - are now the 'temple of God'. (1 Corinthians 3:16.) And the apostle Peter says that 'judgment must begin with the house of God', (1 Peter 4:17). So for God to say 'begin at my sanctuary' in Ezekiel 9 above, He is clearly saying that the destruction is coming FIRST to the church - the unfaithful churches!

Pipiripi

View Profile
James 2:7-22
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 04:31 AM

Baby 👶 boy! How you doing? Do you have going to worship your sungod?

Do you have seen that the Bible separate people in two groups? Sabbath Keepers and Sunday keepers. So, are you here? Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12?

Pipiripi

View Profile
EVEN MORE QUESTIONS THAT ARE GUARANTEED TO KEEP SABBATH KEEPERS AWAKE ALLLL NIGHT‼️‼️
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 04:18 AM

Moon7 answer the questions, or just write the chapters and verses for us to read where do you have seen this names written in the Bible.

God Holy Spirit, Trinity, triune God, three gods in one, secret rapture, 7 year of tribulations?

Stop hiding yourself for this questions, and also this one, Revelation 12:27, and Revelation 14:12. Are you one of them? Yes or no?

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14