Author Thread
Pipiripi

View Profile
COULD SOMEONE HELP PIPI ANSWER THESE SIMPLE QUESTIONS โ‰๏ธโ‰๏ธ
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 08:59 PM

Again baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ boy! Your question are just dumb questions. Do you want me to wrote the whole Bible for you to see that you cannot see?

You are seeing things that isn't written in the Bible, and called it God (God holy spirit).

You are seeing three gods in one, but in reality they are four, but the Bible teach ONE true God and His Son.

You are seeing trinity written in the Bible, but in reality it isn't written in the Bible.

You are seeing triune god written in the Bible, but we cannot see it.

You can see secret rapture written in the Bible, but we cannot see it.

You can see 7 years tribulation written in the Bible, but we cannot see it.

All that we can see in the Bible is this:

Paul, an apostle, (not of men, [trinity] neither by men [trinity], but by Jesus Christ [1 person], and God the Father [1 person], who raised Him [Jesus Christ] from the dead;) (Where are the god holy spirit? Hmm!! Isn't he a God? Why Paul didn't mentioned this god holy spirit his name and possession in the Godhead?

And all the brethren (Pipiripi) which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:

Grace be to you and peace from God the Father (1 person), and from our Lord Jesus Christ (1 person), (again! Where is the god holy spirit? Why Paul doesn't give him greetings and worships? Moon7 told us that God has given us a command to worship the god holy spirit!! I think Paul is in big danger to loose his salvation!! Isn't it moon7!!),

Who gave himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil (trinity) world, according to the will of God and our Father: (god holy spirit! SILENCE!):

To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

I marvel that ye (Trinitarians members) are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel (the trinity):

Which is NOT ANOTHER; but there be some (moon7/babyboy that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

But though we (the apostles and Pipiripi), or an angel of heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we (the apostles and Pipiripi) have preached unto you (Trinitarians members) let moon7/babyboy be accursed.

As we (the apostles and Pipiripi) said before, so say I (Paul and Pipiripi) now again if any man/woman (babyboy/moon7) preach any other gospel (trinity) unto you than that ye have received (the true Biblical teaching), let him/her (babyboy/moon7 be accursed.

For do I (Paul and Pipiripi) now pursued man (men teachings), or God (the Bible teachings)? Or do I seek to please man (moon7 and baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ boy)? I should not be the servant OF Christ. (But of Satan like the trinity doctrine teach.

I don't forget! I don't forgive! Expect Me!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
END TIMES NEWS!! SPECIFICALLY FOR MOON7
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 05:48 PM

Everything that she has spoken, you can download her handwriting. You can read all her books to see for yourself where she had blaspheme God.

Do it!!

I don't forget! I don't forgive! Expect Me!

Pipiripi

View Profile
WHO IS THE REMNANT CHURCH (12)
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 05:44 PM

Yes! This Church!! Revelation 12:17 and 14:12!

Not Trinitarians, trinitarian's god is satan! The ๐ŸŒž god worship!! Answer my questions.

If it was me, that you are asking to answered your questions, and I cannot, from shame I have stop writing about my teachings, and go investigate why I cannot answered your questions.

But the truth is the opposite!!

And this is what written for you moon7 that you proclaimed yourself as a teacher, that cannot answered the answers written in the Bible. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Father Son Holy Spirit is One
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 05:34 PM

Sure I believe in them, why? Because all that they have said, I can find it in the Bible.

What about your trinity sun ๐ŸŒž god teachers?

Does they says where we can find in the Bible god holy spirit? Or trinity? Or triune god? Or three gods in one? Or secret rapture? Or 7 years tribulation?

Show me Baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ boy? When are you ready to eat solid meat?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH CHAPTERS AND VERSES!!

OH!! I forgot!! The command given by God to WORSHIP the god holy spirit!!

VERSES AND CHAPTERS!!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

PIPIRIPI the DESTROYER!!

MY PEOPLE COME OUT OF BABYLON!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
WHO IS THE REMNANT CHURCH (12)
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 05:24 PM

WHAT OTHER DOCTRINES WILL THE REMNANT FOLLOW? (3)

As already discussed the Bible makes it crystal clear that the remnant people will be following all of the Ten Commandments, which includes keeping the Biblical seventh day Sabbath Holy as all of God's people in the Old Testament, and Jesus and all of His disciples did.

4. The Bible writer Luke makes it clear to us that he knew the Biblical timeline which when back to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. When quoting the genealogy of Jesus, Luke cited the names of all of the forefathers of Jesus, going all the way back to Adam. Luke 3:23-38.

This uninterrupted genealogy represents approximately 4000 years, allowing for the average age of each generation. We also know that Jesus and the early Church believed in the six day creation of the world, and God in place the seventh day Sabbath as an eternal reminder of this. It is safe to say then that no one in the early Church had any trouble in believing that their world was about 4000 years old. No one doubted the ability of our awesome Creator God to created our world in 6 days.

It is a sad fact today that many Christians prefer to believe the doctored claims of scientists, who used fallible scientific formulas, relying on factors being constants, which other scientists have proven are variables to carbon date objects to millions of years, rather than believing in God's Word as being true and accurate. The theory of evolution is just a 'theory' and yet even many Christians give more credence to it than they do to the Bible account of creation. Scientists are at a loss to explain away the many co-dependent relationships in nature, such as the Vanilla orchid, which is germinated by a specific bee that instinctively removes a little cap from within the inside of the flower to allow germination. When explorers took to the plant overseas, it always died off. As no other insects knew how to germinate it. Evolutionists cannot explain away how this flower could have existed for hundreds of thousands of years, until this particular bee worked out what it must do. It would have died of in one generation. God in His wisdom created this flower and this bee to coexist.

The Bible writers and the early Church believed in the seven day literal creation and the young age of the earth, and so to will the remnant Church believe infallibility of the Word of God.

Pipiripi

View Profile
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 04:24 PM

I am your student, so answer my questions.

Where in the Bible I can read the command that you have say, that God said, that we must worship your god holy spirit?

CHAPTER AND VERSES!!

Stop running ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ and answer the questions from the Bible. Absolutely NOT from your plucking verses book!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 03:29 PM

It is impossible for you to understand what is written in the Bible.

Your trinity sun god cannot explain you what the symbolically language is in the Bible. Because all the prophecies is going about her, and her daughters (you).

Everything that I write, only people that accept that they are one of these persons, Revelation 12:17 and 14:12, can understand the scriptures. Because they don't have a strange god holy spirit in their body. The know that they have the Holy Spirit OF OF OF OF OF OF OF God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son.

Conclusion:

God the Father has GIVEN His Son His OWN SPIRIT, (not another being). And from the Son (Jesus Christ) to us (the FEW remnant of His church).

So what are living in our bodies is the Holy Spirit OF OF OF OF OF God the Father and Jesus Christ THEMSELVES in us (few) to teach us and helped us to Keep His Commandments and have the Faith OF OF OF OF OF Jesus Christ.

We are the chosen one to preached the three angels messages, that any other denominations that are not keeping the Ten Commandments of God.

Try to pluck and defend yourself with Revelation 14:6-13.

Remember verses 6-11, is written for you. And verses 12-13 is written for me!!

Who have the Biblical TRUTH!!

I DON'T FORGET! I DON'T FORGIVE! EXPECT ME!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 03:10 PM

But you are NOT believing in the Bible, otherwise you have followed what is written in the Bible.

I am trying to destroy the hypnosis that are controlling your brain. It is hard when people enjoy of the teaching of Satan that are suited their lifestyle by keeping living in adultery!! One time save forever save!! There is no law to stop me sinning.

Jesus Christ has made me free, from His own law. But has tell Paul and John to write things that He have destroyed (the law). So Jesus Christ and all the apostles are in contradicting themselves, because the trinity god that isn't written in the Bible say so!! Am I right moon 7!!

Romans 8:1-8, Revelation 12:17, Revelation 14:12.

Moon7, do you have this chapter and verses in your Bible?

If yes! Than write those plucking verses and say what it means.

We are months waiting for you to tell us, who is the person of Revelation 12:17 and 14:12!! Are they Trinitarians? Because only Trinitarians is God's children!! Isn't it?

Pipiripi

View Profile
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 01:01 PM

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." (George Orwell)

Updated news for 2022 which we believe relate to the end times and Bible prophecy. The news is full of Bible prophecy fulfilling events now and there can be no doubt that we are living in the last days. Taking into account the many endtime signs shown through this site, that we are living just before the second coming of Jesus Christ.

"The agencies of evil are combining their forces and consolidating. They are strengthening for the last great crisis. Great changes are soon to take place in our world, and the FINAL MOVEMENTS WILL BE RAPID ONES. The condition of things in the world shows that troublous time are right upon us." (Testimonies for the Church, Vol. 9, p. 11)

GET READY, GET READY, THE SIGNS SHOW THAT THE CLOSE OF PROBATION AND RETURN OF CHRIST IS 'AT THE DOOR'

Dear friend, take a look around you. What do you see? War and the nations gathering for more war. Economic woes, massive inflation, crime on all sides, wickedness everywhere, natural disaster famine, etc.etc. We are living a time like no other before us, and yet just as in the days of Noah and Lot, people continue to 'eat and drink' and live as nothing is going to happen. Wake up! For our salvation draweth nigh!

"Then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they all see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory ... when ye shall see this all these things, know that it is near, EVEN AT THE DOORS." (Matthew 24:30-33)

Moon7! This is how to show the WORLD how to understand Biblical prophecies.

With using only the Bible, and the events that is happening every day.

Pipiripi

View Profile
THE UNITED NATIONS 2030 AGENDA AND THE Rinteresting ETURN TO JESUS CHRIST
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 12:11 PM

No, I have my info from my manual believe Biblical. We are few in the Adventist Church that are following only the Bible, and our pioneers teachings. We have all information what has happened and is happening today.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13