Author Thread
Pipiripi

View Profile
THE THREE ANGELS MESSAGES (3)
Posted : 14 Sep, 2022 04:43 PM

Show me which chapters and verses are false baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ boy?

Pipiripi

View Profile
Mankind's sins
Posted : 14 Sep, 2022 01:17 PM

Moon, you don't know and cannot know who or what is the Holy Spirit OF OF OF OF OF OF God. Why? Because you cannot see the difference between OF and A!!

So! Of God, is something that BELONGS to God.

And a god is something what it is.

I think that I start to teach English to you alone private!!

Maybe your eyes can open.

Pipiripi

View Profile
" Angels" in Revelation 1-3
Posted : 14 Sep, 2022 07:21 AM

Explain the three angels in Revelation 14:6-12?

Do you never see this chapter and verses?

Pipiripi

View Profile
Study to show yourself Approved unto God
Posted : 14 Sep, 2022 07:18 AM

Where in the Bible, can we read that Jesus is our Sabbath? Do you still don't know what is a Sabbath day?

Man's teachings is working with Satan!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Mankind's sins
Posted : 14 Sep, 2022 07:15 AM

What about two woman making love together? Lies like you do! God said worship your god holy spirit!

Pipiripi

View Profile
THE THREE ANGELS MESSAGES (3)
Posted : 14 Sep, 2022 12:09 AM

THIRD ANGELS' MESSAGE

Revelation 14:9-12

This is the most solemn end time message, and we must make every effort to search and seek the truth on this matter. But we cannot look to man for understanding. We must look to God. Fall on your knees before God and pray that He will guide you to His truth and open your eyes on this matter.

It is amazing that so many people have been deceived into thinking that the mark of the beast is simply some sort of microchip or ID card. This is more Hollywood fiction than Bible truth! Yes, technology will be used to help enforce the mark. But this issue is much, much deeper than just some material thing. The third angels' message above actually gives us the clue as to what the mark of the beast will be. First the angel describes what will happen to those who take the mark and end up "spiritually" worshipping the beast. Then he says something of great importance and truth. He says that the "saints", the ones who DON'T take the mark, are the ones KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AND THE FAITH OF JESUS" (Revelation 14:12).

So what is the answer to the mark of the beast deception according to Revelation 14:12? Keeping the commandments of God - all 10, not just 9 exactly as God stated - also having the faith OF Jesus Christ.

"Oh but we can't keep the commandments of God!" - No one IN THEMSELVES can keep the commandments of God, because we all the fallen sinful nature. But this is where the "faith of Jesus Christ" comes in. Justification by faith is NOT simply 'BELIEVING' in Jesus Christ and then continuing to live a sinful worldly life. No, Justification by faith is believing that Jesus Himself, through the indwelling of His Spirit, will transform us into conformity to the commandments and character of Jehovah. In Ezekiel 36:26-27 and Jeremiah 31:33, God told us that He would 'CAUSE US' to walk in His ways and keep His commandments. So what is the root issue of the third angel's message? FAITH!

Did you notice Revelation 14:12 didn't say the saints are those who simply have faith 'IN' Jesus, they HAVE the faith OF Jesus. In other words, the life they are living is THE LIFE OF CHRIST - Galatians 2:20.

The third angel's message is ALL about WHO WE LOOK TO. Those who look to man for understanding, help and power and give their allegiance to man, will be deceived by man and end up receiving the beast's mark. Whereas those who LOOK TO CHRIST AND CHRIST ALONE, for teaching, understanding, help and power and give their allegiance to Christ as their leader will not be deceived and will not receive the beast's mark. This is Vital to understand.

"Several have written to me, inquiring if the message of Justification by faith is the third angel's message, and I have answered, it is the third angel's message in verity ... God has light for His people, and all who will accept it will see the sinfulness of remaining in a lukewarm condition; they will heed the counsel of the True Witness when he says, 'Be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I WILL COME INTO HIM, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Review and Herald, April 1, 1890)

Look at who the various churches are looking to regarding the Sabbath day. If they were truly looking to God and trusting in His ways, they would be keeping the 7th day Sabbath (our Saturday), just as God instituted at creation before any sin came into the world, and just as God confirmed in His moral law of love, the ten commandments. But instead, the churches are looking to man! The Protestant reformation was set up on the principle of 'sola scriptura' - the Bible and Bible alone. Sadly, instead of continuing to reform, the churches settled into their various creeds and they pretty much all follow the Roman Catholic Church in keeping Sunday instead of God's truly holy 7th day Sabbath (our Saturday). And what is the Vatican looking to get enforced around the world? Their Sunday rest LAW in honor of their false trinity god. THIS will be the mark of the beast deception and final test for the world!

Make no mistake, Satan is seeking to get his Sunday law enforced around the world, and he is using clever tactics like this climate change movement and 'family time' to persuade the world into 'keeping Sunday as a day of rest'. The arch deceiver has deceived the Christian world into believing that the Sabbath has been changed, when in reality the seventh day Sabbath is as important today and is the SAME day as it was when God instituted it at creation week - the 7th day of the week. But it doesn't end there. Satan also has deceived the majority of churches into worshipping a false god - the trinity - and it is through the trinity god that all the churches are coming together in this ecumenical movement with Rome!

The truth is, THE POPE CHANGED THE SABBATH TO SUNDAY, NOT GOD.

The time is at the hand friends, and we can no longer put our trust in man, or ourselves. We MUST put our complete trust in Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God. We MUST look to Jesus alone for teaching, understanding, help and power. We MUST surrender all to Him and give our allegiance to Him alone. Then our heavenly Father can work with us through His Son and give us His Spirit to help and guide us in the truth. THEN we will not be deceived by man or the beast, and not receive it's mark.

Revelation 14:12

Pipiripi

View Profile
Ten Commandments
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 07:59 PM

Baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ boy, I'm glad that you are realizing that you was your whole years in a false religion.

Never is to late! Start to keep your Sabbath every Friday sunset ๐ŸŒ‡, to Saturday sunset ๐ŸŒ‡!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Good Works won't get you to heaven!
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 07:55 PM

I am a false teacher because I used only what is written in the Bible.

But you that are a true teacher, teach what is not written in the Bible!!

So! Where did you say again that I can read, where God has given a command to WORSHIP your god holy spirit?

Which chapter and verses I can find it? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜

Pipiripi

View Profile
THE THREE ANGELS MESSAGE (2)
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 07:50 PM

SECOND ANGELS' MESSAGE

Revelation 14:8

We see another warning of "Babylon" being fallen in Revelation 18:2-3

Now the majority of people wrongly identify who Babylon is, and therefore CANNOT respond to this urgent message to come out of Babylon. If you look at mine WHO IS THE W OF BABYLON page, you will see that the 'MOTHER of h' is none other than the Roman Catholic Church. But is the pronouncement in Revelation 18:2 of Babylon being 'fallen' and 'becoming' the habitation of every foul spirit, a pronouncement of the Roman Catholic Church? No. And I will tell you why.

The fact that this call is to a 'body' that is become fallen, means that at some point it was in good standing with God. Yet the Roman Catholic Church has been in an apostate, 'fallen' condition right from the very beginning of the church. So to say that the Roman Catholic Church is 'now fallen' and has 'become' the habitation of devils, is just the same as saying that Paganism, or Hinduism, or any other false religion has 'become fallen'. And that, as we know is not possible, because these false religion have always been the 'habitation of devils'.

"And since the fall here introduced is a moral one, it must apply to some branch of Babylon besides, or outside of, the Pagan or Papal divisions, for from the beginning of their history, Paganism has been a false religion, and the Papacy an apostate one." (Uriah Smith, Daniel and the Revelation, p.664)

"The message of Revelation 14, announcing the fall of Babylon must apply to religious bodies that were once pure and have become corrupt. Since this message follows the warning of the judgment, it must be given in the last days; therefore it cannot refer to the Roman Church alone, for that church has been in a fallen condition for many centuries." (Great Controversy, p.382-383)

So this specific end time call for God's people to come out of Babylon isn't a specific message for just Roman Catholic Church or any other false religion, because the call has always been for people to come out of false religion, and to turn to the one true God. No, this call is specific call for God's very own people to come out of a 'body' that has BECOME fallen and has BECOME the habitation of every foul spirit. And what 'body' is that? THE FALLEN PROTESTANT CHURCHES, which have rejected truth and are uniting in this ecumenical movement with the 'mother w', the Roman Catholic Church.

Now when was this second message proclaimed? It was first proclaimed in 1844, after our Adventist pioneers gave the first angel's message of the hour of God's judgment come. Why was 'Babylon is fallen' proclaimed? Because the various churches had rejected the light of the first angel's message, which was to arose the churches to their worldliness:

"The churches that refuse to receive the first angel's message, reject light from Heaven. That message was sent in mercy to arouse them to see their true condition of worldliness and backsliding, and to seek a preparation to meet their Lord ... it was to separate the church of Christ from the corrupting influence of the world that the first angel's message was given. But with the multitude, even of professed Christians, the ties which bound them to earth were stronger than the attractions heavenward. The chose to listen to the voice of worldly wisdom, and turned away from the heartsearching message of truth ... When the churches spurned the counsel of God by rejecting the Advent message, the Lord rejected them. The first angel was followed by a second, proclaiming, 'Babylon is fallen', is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication' Revelation 14:8." (Great Controversy, Vol. 4, 1884, p. 230-232)

Since this time in 1844, the churches have been progressively falling further into apostasy and worldliness by "fornicating" with the world and allowing the heaten world to influence their "worship". Thus the reason for the 'loud cry' message of Revelation 18:4, confirming the even greater fall of the churches and the call to COME OUT of them before the plaques fall. The churches are now FULL of worldliness and false teachings. They are openly trampling upon the commandments of God and the people are worshipping the beast, instead of God. Thus the reason for the third angel's message.

Any unity with these fallen churches is a rejection of God's truth and will receive of the plaques. So this is a vital message to heed.

COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE

Pipiripi

View Profile
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS IN BIBLE PROPHECY
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 06:39 PM

Even if you read it only from the Bible, it is hard to understand what is written in it. Your hypnosis mind cannot let you see what is written in the Bible.

Here is some milk ๐Ÿผ baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ boy!!

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11