Author Thread
Pipiripi

View Profile
THE THREE ANGELS MESSAGE (1)
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 06:36 PM

The problem is that you cannot preached it even if you are using only what is written in the Bible.

Because you know that you are NOT in verse 12 and 13!

I don't forget! I don't forgive! Expect Me!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Ten Commandments
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 12:37 PM

Why God said REMEMBER? Because He knows that Satan let you forget.

If keeping the 7th day as a custom, why should it be written, and because your are plucking verses here and there, and your mind is hypnotized by Satan himself, that would be impossible to see the word SABBATH written in the New Testament.

What about those names that I want you to show me written in the Bible?

God holy spirit, trinity, triune god, three gods in one, secret rapture, 7 years tribulation!!

Just named 7 of your whole unbiblical stories!!

Give me chapters and verses!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
THE THREE ANGELS MESSAGE (1)
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 12:29 PM

Please prayerfully study this information as it is of utmost importance for everyone.

The three angels messages in Revelation 14, and the 'fourth' angel of Revelation 18 contains God's final warning and call of mercy to the world, before the return of Jesus Christ. These messages are of such great importance that they have just as much significance, if not more, as the message Noah gave to the world before the flood. So any true believer should be greatly stirred by this. Time is running out friends!

What interests me, is that these messages contain very strong and dire warnings. Not just for unbelievers, but ESPECIALLY for those professing the Christian faith. And yet, THESE ARE MESSAGE OF LOVE, because God doesn't just show His love for us by warning us, and telling us of the consequences if we don't heed those warnings. But why is that 'interesting'? Because if you give these warning messages of Revelation to the professed Christian churches today, the majority of them will tell you that you are not being 'loving' or 'brotherly' and will reject those messages. But what did the Lord say? "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten" (Revelation 3:19). So let us heed the warnings!

All three messages are linked together and cannot be separated as they give a combined warning to the world about who it is we should worship and obey.

FIRST ANGELS' MESSAGE

Revelation 14:6-7

This message as you will see from the above verses is a worldwide message. This isn't just for the Jews or some other particular people, it is for every nation, kindred, tongue, and people.' Do you see that? It is for EVERYONE.

Notice the angel has something to 'PREACH' to the world. This shows it is symbolic of God's true people giving this message, meaning if you want to find who God's end time saints are, find those who are sounding this warning and message to the world. Now even though angels still have an important part in helping to give light and power to us, these messages are being given to the world by God's people. And what important message do they have?' The everlasting gospel'. Did you know that the gospel is an 'everlasting' one, and that it was preached and revealed throughout the Old Testament?

1 Chronicles 16:25-31

Has the world heard this first angel's message with a 'loud voice'? Yes! Between 1843 and 1844 this message was proclaimed around the world with power and had continued to go forward from that time. To learn the history of this message that went forth with power during this time, please read the Great Controversy, from chapter 13.

What does the first angel (messenger) tell the people of the world? He tells the world to ...

'FEAR GOD' - What does it mean to 'fear God'? Does it mean to literally be 'scared' of God? Well, let's look at what the Bible says concerning the 'fear of God.'

Proverbs 8:13, psalm 34:11-14

So living in the fear of God is to hate the things that God hates - SIN. Which means we are to turn away from all manner of sin and wickedness - AND THAT INCLUDES WATCHING SIN ON TV OR LISTENING TO SINFUL MUSIC! So if we are to 'hate sin', then what are we to do? LOVE righteousness! So to 'fear God' is really to LOVE RIGHTEOUSNESS. And Jesus said in Matthew 5 that those who 'hunger and thirst after righteousness will be filled.' What will we be filled with? The very Spirit and life of Christ Himself.

Ephesians 3:14-20

The first angel's message is designed by God to arose us to our sinful condition and cause a work of repentance in our hearts.

'GIVE GOD GLORY' - How do we bring glory to God in our lives? Exodus 33:22 says that God's glory passed by the mount where Moses was, and Exodus 34:6-7 reveals that glory - JEHOVAH'S CHARACTER: merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth. So we are to SHOW God's character in our lives to the world, through the indwelling Spirit of Christ and His Righteousness.

"Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit, so shall ye be my disciples." (John 15:8) And how do we bear much fruit? By abiding in Christ (John 15:5).

THE HOUR OF GOD'S JUDGMENT HAS COME' - This is telling us that the 'TIME' of God's judgment has come. Is this taking about the second coming of Jesus and His executive judgment upon the world? No, as there is more to happen in the world after the first angel's message. So this must be some other judgment that is to take place. What did Jesus say in Revelation 22:12? That His reward for all is 'with Him' when He returns. So for Jesus to HAVE His reward to 'give unto every man according to his WORK' when He returns, a judgment [decision] must have take place BEFOREHAND to determine who gets what. So in other words, it is a time of 'investigative' judgment and this 'TIME of [investigative] judgment was prophesied in the 2300 day prophecy of Daniel which our Adventist pioneers proclaimed to the world with a 'loud voice' between 1843 - 1844, and continued to proclaim it.

(One day I will write the 2300 day prophecy of Daniel for the true searching people, that really loves God and want to learn by God, not man).

This prophecy foretold a time when the 'sanctuary would be cleansed'. Yes, our pioneers misunderstood the word 'sanctuary', thinking it meant this earth and thus originally thought that this event would be the return of Christ to 'cleanse' the earth. But after re-studying it, they found the truth that the 'sanctuary' was God original sanctuary (temple) in heaven and that the 'cleansing' of the sanctuary mirrored that out of the Old Testament type (day of atonement) wherein the people were to confess and repent (turn away from) all their sin and the high priest would perform a work of removing the people's sin from the sanctuary. Christ is now fulfilling this work in the heavenly temple and the 2300 day (years) prophecy reaches no other date than 1844! From this 'time', God's people have been proclaiming the truth that the '[investigative] judgment has come.'

Are you sacrificing all for Jesus and allowing Him to transform you into His image, so that He can blot out your sins from the record books and from your life? The 'books' are opened and your life is being looked at right now! Soon this investigative judgment will be close [the close of probation] and then "he that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still' (Revelation 22:11)

Daniel 7:9-10,13

'WORSHIP HIM THAT MADE HEAVEN,AND EARTH, AND THE SEA, AND THE FOUNTAINS OF WATERS.' - Do you know what the angel is pointing us to here? He is pointing us to the CREATOR. And where do we find the Creator revealed? We find Him revealed in the creation account and also in the 4th commandment concerning the Sabbath. And what does the 4th commandment tell us about creation? That "in six days the LORD MADE heaven and earth, the sea, and ALL THAT IN THEM IS" (Exodus 20:8-11). So here we find EVOLUTION REJECTED! God didn't just makes the 'basics' and let it 'evolve' over millions of years. We are told that in six days God MADE ALL that is in the world. Also, this is a call to keep the 4th commandment which states that the 7th day (our Saturday) is God's true holy Sabbath day. A commandment that has been 'forgotten' through the vain traditions of men!

Exodus 20:8-11

The 4th commandment is the only command that reveals who it is we worship. Keeping the true 7th day Sabbath (not Sunday) is a sign that we acknowledge God the Father as the Creator and OUR GOD. It is a sign that we are given allegiance to Him, rather than giving allegiance to man and his 'traditions'.

Revelation 14:12

NOTE: Does the final message call us to worship the 'trinity' or 'three in one god'? No! It calls us to fear God and worship HIM. Who is this 'Him'? It is the Father, the one true God (1 Corinthians 8:6, John 17:3, 1 Timothy 2:5.

Pipiripi

View Profile
Good Works won't get you to heaven!
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 09:42 AM

Satan lies again!! Go read again through my page: Are we saved in SIN OR OUT SIN?

You must stop reading in your satanic trinity book. You are sure sn agent from Satan, and I know exactly which demon are in your body.

This demon name is trinity!! Go read Revelation 12:17 if it is written in your Bible.

The rich man has God by loving His ten commandments, and didn't have Jesus Christ to have the faith OF Jesus.

It is the same with you moon6 and baby 👶 boy!!

You people don't have God (the Ten Commandments) and Jesus Christ, because if you have Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, then you have Himself and the Father in your body by THEIR Holy Spirit.

But you have not the Father, not Jesus Christ, not their Holy Spirit. But another unknown god for you in your body, and you called this strange god: god holy spirit!!

So dumb! This "unknown"god for you, has never been spoken with God the Father or Jesus Christ.

He was not mentioned in the New World and heaven that God are going to created.

We don't know what is this god holy spirit of yours position are in heaven? What was his duties in heaven before he comes down? He is a third powerful god, why must he wait till Jesus Christ had go back to heaven before he CAN come down?

Dumb and blind people wake up! Probation is about to close. Trinitarians are out of God's Kingdom!!

You people are uniting with the Roman Catholic Church! Ecumenical Movement!

And by the mean time God is calling HIS PEOPLE TO COME OUT OF HER BABYLON!! ALL APOSTATE CHURCHES.

Through the remnant people God are sending His last WARNING to the world today.

The Three Angels Messages (Revelation 14:6-13)

My question to moon6 and baby 👶 boy, can you write what your plucking verses book has say about the Three Angels Messages?

Write something for us. Remember to pluck good

Pipiripi

View Profile
Good Works won't get you to heaven!
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 09:17 AM

Go read what the rich man has said to Jesus!! Again by plucking verses here and there and suits your false trinity doctrine you are good in!!

The rich man has keeping the ten commandments, and Jesus Christ has also feel a great love for him. His problem was the same as you today.

When Jesus asks him to follow Jesus, he didn't. You are doing the same, you are following man's teachings (trinity) rather than Jesus Christ teaching Matthew 5:17-18.

Pipiripi

View Profile
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS IN BIBLE PROPHECY
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 12:11 AM

There are a number of verses in the Bible prophecy that prove the ten commandments are still binding today, and the end time saints (God's true church) are those who are KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS. And not only that, they are keeping the faith OF Jesus Christ too. You cannot have one without the other, just like faith and WORKS, one without the other is useless. So where do we find the law of God in Bible prophecy? In the book of Revelation. Let's take a look at the Bible verses in question.

Please note, I do NOT teach that keeping the law will save you, we are saved by grace through faith in Christ. But I DO teach that a true faith will produce WORKS of obedience to God's law.

Revelation 12:17

Now why is the dragon (Satan) angry with this particular people? Because they are a commandment keeping people. It has been one of Satan's greatest efforts since the beginning to do away with God's commandments. What did God command Adam and Eve to do? Not to eat from the tree of knowledge. And what did Satan say? "Go ahead! It's fine, don't worry, you will not die". And Satan is doing the very same to professing Christians today, by telling them "Go ahead, break God's law, it's okay, you will still be saved". Satan lies to Adam and Eve AND HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO THE PROFESSING CHURCH. So if Satan see people keep God's Commandments, then he becomes angry, because he knows you are doing what God requires. Satan hates God laws and our obedience to it, which is why he makes such an effort in trying to stop us keeping it. We either obey God or obey Satan, there is no in-between.

1 Kings 18:21

We need to choose who we are going to follow, God or Satan.

So as Revelation 12:17 explains above the remnant of the seed of the woman (God's remnant end time church) are keeping the ten commandments and also have the "testimony of Jesus". What does that mean?

Revelation 19:10

There we have it, the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. In other words, God's end time remnant church has a special understanding of Bible prophecy and it is a big part of their focus in these end times.

Revelation 14:12

Again the Saints, God's true church are those who keep His ten commandments, AND the faith OF Jesus. Now this Bible verse comes directly after the warning to not take the mark of the beast. So how can we be sure to not take the mark? BY KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AND THE FAITH OF JESUS. Now many professing Christians say that we only need to keep the commandments of Jesus in the New Testament. But didyou notice in these verses in Revelation that it doesn't tell us just to keep the commandments of Jesus? It says to keep the commandments of God AND the faith OF Jesus. Christ didn't come to give us NEW Commandments, He came to teach us HOW TO KEEP the ten commandments. There is no doubt that the commandments talked about here in Revelation are the ten commandments, because the ceremonial laws pointed to Christ and were nailed to the cross. Notice also that the saints are keeping the faith OF Jesus, and not just having faith IN Jesus. In other words, they are following in His footsteps.

Revelation 22:14

As we can see, there is an amazing promise for all those who are DOERS of God's commandments. But we don't obey God to be saved, we obey Him because we ARE saved, and obedience to His law is the outworking of His grace in our lives and is the EVIDENCE of our faith in Jesus.

1 John 5:2-3

This is what God wants. For us to keep His commandments out of love for who He is and what He has done for us.

Unfortunately, there is one commandment that virtually the whole of the professed Christian world has turned away from, and that is the 4th commandment to do with the Sabbath day. God command us to keep the 7th day as the Sabbath, but the Christian world has followed Babylon in keeping Sunday holy, which has no foundation in the scriptures at all.

TEN COMMANDMENTS IN THE END TIMES

Now there is an amazing pattern that develops concerning God's in the book of Revelation. Did you see it? The pattern shows that one of the main themes of the end times is the struggle over God's perfect law of love, His ten commandments.

1. Who is Satan making his endtime war with according to Revelation 12:17? Those who KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD and have the testimony OF Jesus.

2. When the mark of the beast is enforced, who are the one's that DON'T take it according to Revelation 14:12? Those who KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD and the faith OF Jesus.

3. Who receive the right to enter into the kingdom and eat from the three of life according Revelation 22:14? Those who are DOERS of God's commandments.

Does God's ten commandments have an important role to play in the Bible prophecy and the end times? Must definitely! The time if judgment is upon us and we need to be doers of God's commandments and followers of Christ Jesus. Just take a look at this judgment scene.

Revelation 11:19

What is inside the ark of the testimony? The ten commandments, again which we are to be judged.

Ecclesiastes 12:13

Pipiripi

View Profile
WHO IS THE REMNANT CHURCH (12)
Posted : 12 Sep, 2022 10:37 PM

The wise people are following what IS written in the Bible, they don't pluck verses from the Bible and makes their own story. And also they don't believe in words that isn't written in the Bible!!

You know what they are moon 🌙 6!! Father Satan trinity!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
COULD SOMEONE HELP PIPI ANSWER THESE SIMPLE QUESTIONS ⁉️⁉️
Posted : 12 Sep, 2022 10:33 PM

In the Bible is written: "god holy spirit, trinity, triune god, three gods in one, secret rapture, 7 year tribulation".

Chapters and verses: "STILL NOT FOUND"

The Trinitarians teachings for salvation!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Riddle
Posted : 12 Sep, 2022 10:29 PM

Trinity, god holy spirit, Satan, triune god

Pipiripi

View Profile
WHO IS THE REMNANT CHURCH (12)
Posted : 12 Sep, 2022 04:53 AM

What about names of pagan gods that are not in the Bible like: trinity, god holy spirit, triune god, three in one god. And also a commanding that God Jehovah never give no one even before creation. To worship a god holy spirit!!

Is this Biblically teaching?

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12!! Another prophecy has completed in the Trinitarians lifestyle!!

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12