He is an attractive man.

rainbowian

View Profile
socks
Posted : 5 Dec, 2010 09:57 AM

Yacht

rainbowian

View Profile
Do yiu have a weak spot in your life where Satan can set up and build a stronghold?
Posted : 2 Dec, 2010 09:04 PM

This is a wonderful article. Thanks for posting, my friend.

rainbowian

View Profile
To Wink or Not To Wink
Posted : 1 Dec, 2010 08:50 PM

Keep in mind that when women make the first contact, the success rate of the relationship is 6 times higher then when the man makes the first contact. I hope that made sense.

rainbowian

View Profile
Child naming
Posted : 1 Dec, 2010 04:29 PM

How would you name any future children you might have? Would you want to pick a name? Would you want your husband to pick the name? Or would you both come up with ideas and decide which one you liked the best?

rainbowian

View Profile
Don't cha just HATE the expression "deal-breaker" ... especially when used in relationships?
Posted : 1 Dec, 2010 01:54 PM

I think people overuse it on trivial things, for sure. Unless it's something important, like her demanding sex or not being a Christian, I feel it isn't worth ending a relationship over.

rainbowian

View Profile
baby-making for $$$
Posted : 1 Dec, 2010 01:12 PM

I'm against it. I don't like the idea of the government getting involved in the personal decisions of private citizens. It's a dangerous slippery slope.

rainbowian

View Profile
Friends first
Posted : 1 Dec, 2010 12:41 PM

This is a topic I've been wondering about. I'm always nervous that if I start out as friends, it won't go any further.

rainbowian

View Profile
Choices....a good thing?
Posted : 1 Dec, 2010 10:59 AM

There's a book called Paradox of Choice that says the more choices someone has, the unhappier they are. They become obsessed with getting the best option instead of one they can just be happy with. They either don't pick one or if they do, they will constantly second guess themselves. Either way, they won't be happy.

rainbowian

View Profile
Christian "concepts" not found in the bible
Posted : 1 Dec, 2010 10:22 AM

Soul mates

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15