Author Thread
rainbowian

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 29 Dec, 2010 06:52 AM

Maybe she wanted to clear up the whole body type thing?

rainbowian

View Profile
Opinions please : )
Posted : 28 Dec, 2010 07:10 PM

Whatever "negatives" a woman might have (too tall/heavy/has kids/etc) where will still be men interested in her. But the reverse is not true. If a man is short/not rich/has kids/etc, there will be very few women interested in him. In general of course.

rainbowian

View Profile
A mans perspective of attractive
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 03:53 PM

Long hair. Short hair is not attractive at all.

Also humbleness. There's nothing worse then when a women thinks she's the greatest thing going and acts insulted by you just talking to her.

rainbowian

View Profile
Ad Free?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 02:57 PM

I'm not bothered at all. Even if I was, I'd never pay for a dating site.

rainbowian

View Profile
Why do you disappear?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 02:56 PM

It might be that they are unsure of how to continue the conversation. After a little bit, they run out of things to say.

rainbowian

View Profile
dislike disrespectful ignorant girls
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 02:39 PM

I think that the men are partially to blame for this. They send out way too many messages. Most women are absolutely SWAMPED with messages and winks, and they end up raising the standards of what they're looking for.

I really wish that men would relax with all the messages. It would make the dating process that much easier.

rainbowian

View Profile
The "Spark"
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 02:02 PM

I think "the spark" is overrated. It's not something that will result in a long-term relationship. If it did, then why is the divorce rate so high?

rainbowian

View Profile
shallow men
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 09:35 PM

I agree 100%.

rainbowian

View Profile
Clothing and self respect
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 09:09 PM

Just because someone is on this site doesn't mean that they necessarily are christian.

rainbowian

View Profile
Weird?
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 03:06 PM

Not weird at all, my friend. I think that some people see the high divorce rate and are afraid the same thing will happen to them.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12