Author Thread
simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Love and Relationship Test ( hope it will help us to understand ourself better )
Posted : 7 May, 2012 08:33 PM

Heres my choices:laugh:

1}Sheep- hope i could really carry even one

2}Dog- bcoz i always wanted to be a dog if im not Human

3}Snake- because im scared to them

4}Sheep- hmm just love them too

5}Human- Still the best companion ever

6}Dinosour- but i was born in this generation so i'll choose Polar bear

7}Horse

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Admit your favorite guilty pleasure!
Posted : 18 Feb, 2012 09:44 PM

My Favorite guilty pleasures are chocolates i cant control to eat sometimes especially i know its only in fridge...and potato & corn chips too but im glad i could control myself eating that now.lastly my ever fav pearl shakes for sure i would grab one when im in the mall.

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
YOU ARE LOVED
Posted : 12 Feb, 2012 12:19 PM

You Are Loved

God's love is different from ours.

God doesn't just give love - He is love.

We are experts at earning the affections of friends, lovers, children, and our families. Coming face-to-face with a God who loves us unconditionally sets us off balance. It's much easier to believe, "If I go to church and read my Bible, God will love me." That makes us feel safe because it seems we can control God's love. It's scary to believe in God's unconditional love.

What if it's not true? Then the deepest desire of our hearts can never be a reality. We watch Cinderella and the prince then hope for our own version of living happily ever after. But life disappoints us, and God is our last chance to be fully, deeply loved. So we do everything possible to please Him because even though we've endured many rejections, His would be unbearable.

But God is whispering the words to our hearts we long to hear if only we can dare to believe them: "You are loved deeply, truly, always." That's the kind of crazy love that sets us free forever. God invites us to take His hand, trust His heart, and believe that the love we've been searching for all our lives is the love we've already found.

--Devotional excerpt by Holley Gerth, from her book God's Heart for You: Embracing Your True Worth as a Woman.

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Finish the sentence....
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 04:24 PM

I'll pray if i need to cry,i cry it out but not loud lol then grab some chocolate to make me feel better while listening an inspirational christian songs:>)

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
At the end of the day....
Posted : 11 Dec, 2011 01:11 AM

At the end of the day i'll say a little prayer of Thanksgiving,and hoping that the next morning is much better.And fall asleep with smile on my face:glow:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
What are your favorite passages or quotes?
Posted : 21 Nov, 2011 06:34 PM

correction its by: Jo Courdert my mistake letters often scrumble when i start typing:glow:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
What are your favorite passages or quotes?
Posted : 21 Nov, 2011 06:27 PM

You do not need to be LOVED,not at the cost of yourself.The single

relationship that is truly CENTRAL and CRUCIAL in a life is the relationship to the SELF. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime,You are the only one you will never lose...

Jo Courdet

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
What if...?
Posted : 11 Nov, 2011 08:17 PM

What if i could move the mountains buy Faith! wow! that would be awesome:dancingp:

And what if i could make myself INVISIBLE! so i could intrude my friends and loved ones bedrooms and just laugh freely on their sleeping positions:laugh:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Pleading not only to Filipino's Christians here as well to all Christians that members on this site
Posted : 25 Sep, 2011 05:40 AM

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Pleading not only to Filipino's Christians here as well to all Christians that members on this site
Posted : 17 Sep, 2011 08:19 AM

Let Us Stand with Israel

Written by Nena Benigno, Vide President Kol Adonai Foundatio and Lawrence San Diego, CBN Senior Writer

On September 20, the Palestinian Authority will submit its bid at the United Nations General Assembly to establish a Palestinian State inside the nation of Israel, within the lands retaken by the Jews after the Six-Day War of 1967.

These lands are the very spiritual heart of Israel: East Jerusalem, site of the Holy Temple, Western Wall, Mount of Olives, Via Dolorosa, Calvary, Gethsemane and other sites held sacred by Jews and Christians all over the world.

East Jerusalem is being eyed as the capital of a Palestinian State populated mostly by Muslims who reject the Bible as the Word of God and Jesus Christ as Almighty God. Freedom of pilgrimage and worship in these holy sites could be hampered or forbidden.

Also won in 1967 is the West Bank, Biblical Judea and Samaria, the site of Bethlehem, Jericho and Shechem, where God promised the land of Canaan to Abraham�s descendants forever. Here also is Hebron, the burial place of Jewish patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The Golan Heights is also strategic as one of Israel�s main water sources. The melting snow from the mountains of the Golan forms the Jordan River and flows down into the Galilee. In Syrian hands, these waters could be controlled.

Israel will also be reduced to an indefensible nine-mile strip, with every Israeli city within attack range of terrorists.

The resolution to create a Palestinian State inside Israel�s 1967 borders poses a clear and credible threat to the security and sovereignty of the only democratic nation in the Middle East and the roots of Christian faith.

The Bible poses a spiritual law that is true even for our times. God promised Abraham:

�I will make you into a great nation... and I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse.� (Genesis 12:3)

�In those days�I will gather all nations and bring them to the Valley of Jeshoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.� (Joel 3:2)

�The Day of the Lord is near for all nations. As you have done (unto Israel) it will be done unto you.� (Obadiah 1:15)

As the future of God�s chosen nation once more hangs in a delicate balance, Filipinos can do something. Join Christian Broadcasting Network Asia in praying for and standing with Israel.

Pray that our Philippine delegation to the upcoming United Nations General Assembly will vote NO to a Palestinian State. Pray that President Noynoy Aquino will use his power and authority to ensure such a vote. Pray that he and our government representatives will understand the importance and divine purpose of Israel in God�s plan for the redemption of the nations.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6