Author Thread
simplyme_jaz

View Profile
it should be NO ASIAN CHRISTIAN DATING SITE FOR FREE
Posted : 2 Apr, 2011 08:29 AM

Hi maya !:waving:

It is really sad that we have bad impression already to foreign countries...Because some of our fellow Filipina women are really "USERS"! And your right about it i do hope other members here dont generalize Asians...especially us Filipino women that who are also in this site that were all scammers and users. We are all equal and special in the eyes of our savior Jesus Christ.

And yes i do agree also not all Americans and other foreigner that members of this site are rude and disrespectful, especially if they are really Christians......then maybe next time just dont be too sensitive.....remember your special:glow: Godbless.

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Favorite Famous Quotes
Posted : 18 Mar, 2011 09:38 AM

No Man is worth your tears,But once you find that is,He wont make you cry - Anonymous

I like to be free spirit some dont like that,but thats the way i am - Princess Diana

Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror -Kahlil Gibran

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Always alone
Posted : 17 Mar, 2011 09:47 AM

Hi Ms. Beautiful thanks for your kind words,but i felt thats too much.I dont deserve it im still a peace of work that not yet finished.when i said those important things that i need to obey and really do God wants us to do,i need to apply it in my daily life for i know thats the only time i deserve to be called "daughter of Christ".

Anyway thanks so much i know your beautiful person too inside and out:glow: Luv u too:hearts:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Always alone
Posted : 16 Mar, 2011 11:24 PM

Im too can relate of feeling alone always.Its hard when i see my few friends of mine,that already found their partner in life and have their own family too. And then people asking me "Why still single"?then you just dont know how you will answer them,all im telling them is i'll just lift it all up to God! Theres a lot of pressure for women to finally settle down,because we have our own clock that keep on ticking.That we need/must bear a child before for us to get menopause...By joining here last month,i know God leads me here for me to realized,he actually telling me that " hey child,not only you praying and longing for partner in life"!because sometimes i feel,like im the only one feeling that.

I know he wants me to be still and really seek him first before and above all other things.To strive to please him in my daily life.JESUS already told us the secret to true fulfillment in{ matt 6:33}He knew us before he formed us and had all our days prepared.He didnt placed us here to languish or suffer in sadness.YES,we heard this a hundreds times before.In my case , i kn0w JESUS should be my first LOVE,i should obey and do his will. I just need to hang on and continue to trust his promises...

If his will for me to be single all my LIFE,i know he will not leave me,he will prepare me emotionally,mentally,physically and spiritually to accept this. And he will fill the emptiness in my heart,whenever and everytime i feel alone....And now our good LORD knocking on my heart since midnight here,philippines time after i saw and read this post about feeling of always alone.His telling me to include cobbler and oldglory1999 in my prayers starting this morning.ITS TRUE that fellowship to one another is very important,for all we know "that no man is an island."!

may our Good LORD continue to embrace us with his never ending LOVE:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts: Praise God!

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
One of the worst days in my life and yet it was amazing what the Lord did.
Posted : 7 Mar, 2011 07:16 PM

We experience Pains and trials in our life to add colors in ones life because if not we will not run to him anymore,and we will never know how great his love for us...each of us can be a blessing to each other.

may the good Lord always guide and protect you

sister in Christ

-JAZ-

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
One of the worst days in my life and yet it was amazing what the Lord did.
Posted : 25 Feb, 2011 11:47 PM

Yes indeed he never fails to love us even most of the time,we didnt realized how amazing his love for us.Because of the pain we've been through or going through.And now he leads me to your page to remind me again that how much he LOVED me.He feels the pain worst than i do...Thank you that you posted and shared your story here:glow: This is such a blessing for me... Praise God!

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Install Love
Posted : 21 Feb, 2011 09:16 AM

wow janelyn thanks for posting this one:glow: its such a blessing for me...I really feel "GOOD" now:applause:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Can you find the words?
Posted : 21 Feb, 2011 08:01 AM

Like what i said on my Headline...God is my rock of Refuge{Psalm:31:2-3}. He has a big,big HEART!He never stop loving me even most of the time i disappoint him.How Wonderful he truly is:glow:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6