I will strengthen you.

I will answer you.

The Lord bless you and keep you.

Numbers 6:24

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
A prayer for the single Christian
Posted : 30 May, 2012 06:16 AM

thanks for sharing this kind of prayer truly so encouraging ,when i pray for others too especially for a brother and sister in Christ,it gives joy to my heart and it teach me to be more other centered not so self centered that only make me alone.Always thankful that i have Jesus in my life and in my heart that i could always run to and comfort me in my down times.

Godbless:glow:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
why do women go to other women for advice instead of the scribtures
Posted : 19 May, 2012 09:17 PM

I could only speak for my self ,I run to my BFF{Girl Friend} not necessarily to seek advice.Instead i go to her to listen to me every time i open up and share what i feel and my deepest thoughts.And like what max's said our HOPE is in Christ alone,no one else but HIM only.Truly he will never leave us nor forsake us,when everyone does....

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Word perfect
Posted : 19 May, 2012 10:01 AM

Yes you all pointed out perfectly...We need to be equipped and ready especially when go out there to share the gospel to unsaved.

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Word perfect
Posted : 18 May, 2012 06:54 PM

For me it is important to at least memorize some to remind me HIS promises and whenever my spirit is down those verses strengthen me and keep me going....:glow:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
WHY ARE GUYS SO MEAN?
Posted : 18 May, 2012 06:40 PM

@candisizzle Your young and so pretty,you deserve much better.And by joining here is a good decision you made.Surrounds your self with true Christians ,take their advice and learn from them too...Godbless:glow:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Would like to share some inspirational poems I wrote with whoever wants to read them. Enjoy and be blessed!
Posted : 17 May, 2012 08:23 PM

Its always feel good to read an inspirational Poems like this,Its always reminds us How great the Love of God for us:glow:

Godbless You too!!!

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Tired to be alone!!!
Posted : 17 May, 2012 08:42 AM

Thank you so much:glow:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Tired to be alone!!!
Posted : 16 May, 2012 10:15 AM

And Amen too...H! heart:waving: I felt the sincerity and Humbleness of ur prayer:glow: I know In God's perfect time he'll grant u the desires of ur Heart...

Your Fellow Pinay,

Jaz:glow:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6