Author Thread
simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Heart-to-Heart Conversations on Love
Posted : 22 Jul, 2011 12:36 PM

Hi maei hows you? I love your post:hearts: Its a good reminder,another things to think of and to consider of when choosing a partner in life that fits to our personality,values and and all....LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT:glow:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Manicures and pedicures
Posted : 4 Jul, 2011 09:50 PM

I knew that is so expensive there in U.S. even going to see a DENTIST just to have your teeth clean it will cost you so much.Anyway having manicure and pedicure here in Philippines is very cheap,it will just cost u less than a dollor if only manicure or pedicure you want..If both it will just cost you around $2.39 and if you dont like to go in Salon,you can always have a home service just give an extra tip.And me and mom usually having a home service coz its more convenient to her because of her age.

Me and my mom loves pedicure we having it twice a month depends hows your ingrone/dry skin grows fast.I can do my nails but im not good taking out the ingrone or dry skin and im lucky enough that i dont have that ingrone.When i like to change my nail polished i can always paint own my own...

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Why are we too choosy?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 07:20 PM

Hi there uniquecrystalheart:waving: first of all let me say i LOVE your long straight black beautiful hair:glow:

As what you asking.....hmmm i guess depends on persons experiences already ,why their/were so picky and choosy especially if they or we had bad experienced from our past before.So the next time we love again,you will be really careful to whom you will give your HEART again.And hopefully we will pick or choose the one that our good Lord set aside and prepared for us only.

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Whats your favourite movie qoute?
Posted : 22 Jun, 2011 09:06 PM

My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter any more, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you........ Noah. from the movie "THE NOTEBOOK". and That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is.....DUKE.

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you � Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.~ Kat Stratford from the movie "10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU".

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Feeling Somewhat Broken...
Posted : 15 Jun, 2011 09:02 PM

@youknowwho12

As you said your just turning 21 so young and pretty! If i were you enjoy first your single hood so when the right man comes your really ready for a relationship with him.If there's anyone would feel like what you feeling now it should be me,and yes i do feel that too. And get so despair and tired of people around me asking "why still single"! Im already 32 i can say im ready to settle down and maybe the man that the Lord set aside from me still not ready yet and he still preparing it for me because he wants only best for me.So hang in there learn to enjoy each new day with the LOVE of our Lord Jesus:hearts:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
I Love My Attorney
Posted : 2 Jun, 2011 07:37 PM

wow what an awesome post! thanks for posting im blessed :glow:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Compatibility
Posted : 2 Jun, 2011 04:32 AM

I agree too 100% very well said:applause:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Why do girls/young ladies PRETEND to be sngle?
Posted : 26 May, 2011 08:56 PM

they are pretending simply because their just playing games and only want to ruin's life of their victims....

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Is there something wrong with me?
Posted : 11 May, 2011 08:23 PM

hi sugar and spice:waving: theres nothing wrong in your profile and your beautiful! like you i joined here just couple of months back.when i joined here im not really expecting that im going to meet here the man that our good Lord set aside from me.I'll just lift all up to him.I just wanted to meet new people,make friends if they like...so if i were you try to do the same and continue praying.I agree also what victory said almost of the men here dont like a really long distance relationship or outside the U.S.

just be your self,Godbless you.....your kapwa pinay:glow:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
To the One we Must NEVER FORGET ..... Jesus
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 08:53 AM

The only Supreme Being.He is Holy,Eternal,Omnipotent,Omnipresent,Omniscient.

He love, Light,Spirit and Truth.He is to be Worshiped,HE is to be Served and Most all He is to be Proclaimed!:applause:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6