Author Thread
kidvid711

View Profile
What do men think is a good time line for on-line dating?
Posted : 22 May, 2008 07:35 AM

Maybe a year or two. ha ha, just kidding. possibly a few months.

I guess it all depends on your presentation. If the guy likes the presentation, sometimes it might just happen fast. Remember, the first presentation always have to be good because there isn't no such thing as a second or third.

Or it might be this... If two people are shy from asking each other out and don't get to the chase, than nothing will eventually happen. Sometimes, thats just the way it is.. If both of you didn't ask each other out, this means that both of you were uncomfortable about something and it wasn't meant to happen eventually. Unlike the other girl, having the confidence and were comfortable about (asking for the guy number) taking the next early.

If its not that then I guess you didn't reach a certain level to trust him enough to reach the next step. Likewise for the other guy.

kidvid711

View Profile
Hi :)
Posted : 20 May, 2008 11:31 AM

Welcome to the site. I been here for a month. I'm not sure if its active. What this site need is a live chat room. I believe the administrators wouldn't lose much control over that.

kidvid711

View Profile
Miami, FL
Posted : 12 May, 2008 06:40 PM

yay, Miami.

kidvid711

View Profile
Funny Age
Posted : 12 May, 2008 06:38 PM

I just notice something. How come girls set the age level high for people to contact them. Some set theres 3 up and 1 down. Then others, is like 10 up and 0 down. Also, I see a few that don't even start at their age. For example, Age 20, Contact, 23-26.

kidvid711

View Profile
Why do we have to ask?
Posted : 9 May, 2008 09:31 PM

Possibly this might be similar for every guy.

I don't make the first move because it feel like I might bring the girl into false hope. To a love life that really isn't there. I guess you can say I don't believe in myself onto giving the girl proper security on her life. :-D So I never flirt nor ask anyone out. Its basically all financially speaking.

I need a car! :-D

kidvid711

View Profile
Is it all about looks?
Posted : 5 May, 2008 07:48 PM

At first I decide not to take looks as high priority and find a random girl online. I decided to take a unbeliever and chang her around to be a believer. Even if it was a sin to date a non believer. I find out it was a guy fooling around pretending to be a girl.

Looks is a bit important now after that had happen. The guy switch from a unsaved to a believer now. Second it was a waste of time. He had me going for 2 years. He had another guy going for 4 years. I forgive him, the other guy didn't. I didn't meet him because I felt something strange. It was a waste of time, but it taught me a lot. He was telling me what girls would actually do to ya.

The second reason I take looks seriously because my owned mother said that she has to look pretty.The bible said I should Honor thy mother and thy father.

One thing for sure.For non Christian guys. It is definitely all about looks.

kidvid711

View Profile
Love?
Posted : 5 May, 2008 07:36 PM

The bible clearly explain what love is.

"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance"

kidvid711

View Profile
Does he exist???
Posted : 5 May, 2008 01:01 PM

It would of been me if it was before 18 :-p

kidvid711

View Profile
Why do we have to ask?
Posted : 5 May, 2008 12:43 PM

Winks? Really? I didn't know that. It all make sense now. I never really get involve with that type of stuff anyhow.

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17