Author Thread
kidvid711

View Profile
Recovering from an affair?
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 03:51 PM

I think its hard because my mother is sad and doesn't have any friends. Staying single the rest of the way.

Doesn't bother me much either. I been single for 25 years. :laugh: We get hurt both way right? Follow the heart, follow the mind. Faith requires both heart and mind. Sin as well. Most desires from the heart are sinful desires anyway which leads to the mind. Or is it from the mind to the heart.

I try not to let many things effect the heart. I keep away from most things that I think might go against the bible.

kidvid711

View Profile
"Personal Bill of Rights" (Anonymous)
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 03:47 PM

#3 leads to #16 leads to cheating with a combo of #17. Depends on what your spouse think/feel and do.

#3, depends how you express your feelings. Your attitude can change a person. Scar them. Usually happen in the families I see.

kidvid711

View Profile
Are Men really the leaders of the house hold.
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 03:39 PM

Are men really the leader of a house hold? Is it like this?

God

---Father

------ Mother

---------- Children

-----Church.

Tithe & offering

God first,

Father is the leader

Father is the leader of his wife

Father and mother is the leader of the children.

God, Family, then church, Tithe and Offering.

I usually thought the father is equal to the mother. Second I mostly see mothers as leaders of a house hold. Mothers usually get angry at the MEN. :laugh:

kidvid711

View Profile
What is Flirting?
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 03:29 PM

What is flirting? Is it good or bad? Does it goes against the bible?

kidvid711

View Profile
Having "A Moment"
Posted : 1 Sep, 2008 09:17 PM

I think I know what your talking about heh. I had that with another girl but she's 17 and I'm 24. I basically looked away and asking myself what is that heh. *Rub his eye lids* I ignore it though. I mostly follow my mind more than my heart.

kidvid711

View Profile
why do men run
Posted : 30 Aug, 2008 09:31 AM

Well I am not afraid, just nervous and stress out when funny incidents happen between a girl and me. Funny questions and other funny things. It feels like they're picking on me.

>>

I guess we run because, we don't truly know the person or possibly might not be right for us men. Or we might just don't wan to take a chance..

Hope my funny story helps

kidvid711

View Profile
Living at home
Posted : 29 Aug, 2008 10:39 PM

:laugh: I still don't understand... I live home with my mother and brothers. There are other adults that still live with their parents. Some of them are even older. Thirty years old and up. I don't think there is anything wrong with that :laugh:

Besides, if those people have a problem with your parents, I don't believe they are right for you, because your parents are a part of you.

kidvid711

View Profile
What does it meant to be BF/GF?
Posted : 29 Aug, 2008 10:21 PM

Eyah, I don't understand that. Usually people see as a sexual relationship, and other things.

kidvid711

View Profile
soul mate?
Posted : 29 Aug, 2008 10:19 PM

What does Soul Mate means? I can't find anything in the bible that describes a Soul Mate.. There is no such thing as Soul mates, not that I believe of. The bible doesn't give me a reason to believe that there is one either.

Love is a choice, We all make choices, and choose carefully :laugh:

As long as it goes under God's will, you will be okay.

kidvid711

View Profile
Fill My Cup Lord...
Posted : 29 Aug, 2008 09:16 PM

I don't understand the song, but one thing for sure. My mother taught me not to share the same cup

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13