Author Thread
kidvid711

View Profile
submission
Posted : 29 Aug, 2008 08:53 PM

Ha, no worries, my father is the same way :) But much much worst. Right now, my mother is the leader of the house hold. Ever heard of "leaving and Cleaving". Well its backwards for my father. He went back to his mother.

My father always look at the bible the wrong way and do things against God's will. His choices is bringing down the family. So basically my mother ask me and my brothers for our opinion, when we went to a conclusion. That how he ended up like that.

I believe its equal for both woman and man to be submissive. Or the family would end up like mines. Broken, separation,pain and suffering, it kinda feels like the devil won.

kidvid711

View Profile
Sex Before Marriage? Not for the Christian!
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 07:44 PM

Most people just stay with society. What ever the society does they do it to. They follow everything there heart desires. Good or bad and still isn't satisfied. God rap our hearts with eternity. Forever seeking happiness. and only thing can bring us happiness. Some people just still won't understand and still continue seeking happiness. The wrong happiness that is.

This is the internet, don't be surprise on what type of people are on this site.

kidvid711

View Profile
What does it meant to be BF/GF?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 10:50 AM

Topic ^^

kidvid711

View Profile
submission
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 08:30 AM

The wife should submit and likewise to the husband. It means to give authority over. Since it is equally in both sides. The husband and wife have to become one flesh and agree upon one thing.

one mind.

kidvid711

View Profile
Image of God
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 08:17 AM

Image of God.

When I think about that . I always think that since we were created in his image. We can do stuff he can do but in a lower perspective. Like create stuff, heal people, kill people, and maybe create other beings.

kidvid711

View Profile
Xbox 360 & Xbox LIve
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 08:11 AM

50 bucks a year isn't that bad. People pay $12 a month for just a MMORPG game.

kidvid711

View Profile
why do men run
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 07:58 AM

Its hard to look at a woman heart when they follow society a bit.

I had some funny signals at my work place. Winked, butt bumped. thigh touched, and they get upset because I'm quiet and being quiet is part of my personality. I'm usually a guy that doesn't get involve with society that much before I worked at my job. Before I work. I usually stay home, go to school, and come back home to do chores. I hang out with my friends and play video games.

That about it. I talked to one of my friends about it, and he said, "Why don't I talk to her?" Then he said I was scared. So I decided to talk to her to prove to my friend that I wasn't scared.When I speak to her, I eventually thought I was just having a regular conversation then she ended up telling her friend she got me? I said to my head, huh what? She got me? I didn't understand what she meant by that. She was pretty happy to. I didn't talk to her or come near her after that because I didn't understand what she meant by that. Maybe she thought I was flirting because I was kinda frighten to speak to her.

Also, I never knew what was flirting about 6 months after. I never even knew the word or hear anyone used it. I heard the word when I was accused of flirting with another girl at my work place. It also seem like that guy likes the previous girl I talked to and she is possibly waiting for me.

Giving those signals drives me nuts and puts me into a struggle with sin. I'm just surprise what people do in a grocery store.

kidvid711

View Profile
No Pictures attached to your profile...
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 07:17 AM

I post pictures then I took them off. I took them off just to show that I'm not seeking.

kidvid711

View Profile
why do men run
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 07:21 AM

I don't think they are ready. Maybe something must of pressure him onto saying that.. Or he is afraid of what may of happen next.

kidvid711

View Profile
why do men run
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 10:28 PM

Are you sure they truly say that they are ready for a deep connection? They said that to you and run? really? wow.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14