Author Thread
otismusic

View Profile
Proverbs 19:20
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 12:16 PM

yupp.....and there is an answer to that, be a berean, show yourself approved, but....I think that separating religion and politics is an unwise thing, remember the coin in the mouth of the fish? or "Whose inscription is this?", for politics is just how we organise ourselves, what laws and what morality with which we all abide, isn't that all covered in the first five books, isn't it repeated time and time again? going into babylon? shadrach meschak and abednego? all in the rich seam of political life, the Word is also applicable there, so yes, blind faith is wrong, but no, politics and the wiles of the enemy are also on the table.

otismusic

View Profile
How Does the Absence of Christian Morality (Disobedience) Influence One’s Faith? Conversely, How Does Obedience Influence One’s Belief or One’s Faith?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 12:06 PM

Quiznos? but you don't answer questions, so why ask for that mercy and favour of your self?

otismusic

View Profile
How Does the Absence of Christian Morality (Disobedience) Influence One’s Faith? Conversely, How Does Obedience Influence One’s Belief or One’s Faith?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 12:05 PM

Yeshua said that he didnt come to be agreeable, but to bring a sword, mother against father daughter against mother, you get the picture, I say that to say this, perhaps if we look deeper, that scripture also applies to ourselves, we are at war with our flesh, at war with ourselves, how can we know this? well, we read the Word and it causes OFFENCE! we deny it, run from it, disagree with it, find others to validate our thoughts, but, as Scripture is repetitious in form even the dullard cannot find purchase on the rock of intellectual fallacy, let the Word be true and everyman a liar, or wait for the sound of approaching footsteps over the clamour of bleeting sheep.

otismusic

View Profile
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 11:59 AM

So Quiznos gets out the concordance and is now championing study? what? a little advice Quiznos, obviously you have an head for to understand, then do so, study.

otismusic

View Profile
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 11:54 AM

but still you have no answer.

otismusic

View Profile
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 11:32 AM

And yet my people die for lack of knowledge, you are exemplifying being the opposite of a Berean! why do you raise your refusal to understand to being a virtue? you are saying because of your lack of knowledge then whatever you think or say or do is ok, it is not, I have not seen understanding in any of your responses, you didn't even consider the very root of my argument, yet you are the victor? yes Faith is important, yes faith will save, but for those who do not know Him? No, you cannot "get saved" and coast along without understanding, if you are not showing your self "approved", then what are you showing? perhaps if you did that, you would have seen the root of my complaint, but you did not, just pass on by, mustn't be late for church, on the way to Samaria.... the problem with the "church" is that it loves to agree to be agreeable, there is no thrashing out the detail, that is too much hard work! too painful, be agreeable! for wide is the road and there are many on it, yes wide is the road, there is construction also, we are on the road to construction of any thing, it is the highway of agreeability, be a Berean. The Holy Spirit, The Holy Spirit will bring to rememberance, if you don't know it? The Holy Spirit will lead you! but wilfully if you are not in it? For many are called, chosen, bought forth... I put forth one question, you answered another, but the one I have complaint with? you ran from, fought against....cry with those? mourn with those? if you will not hear a thing then you consider none but yourself! and you don't even know your own history, so how can you comment on mine or my walk or even challenge what I say? for some reason you added gender idendity, perhaps your thoughts were something else, for my race is something completely different to being a woman or man, and the Word is clear on how we shpuld be with regards to that, spend 2 hours a day in the Word then you will have all the tools you need to consider any thing, maybe even the question of why the word that describes my people is forbidden, maybe then you will see your own offence...time to get off the wall of self imposed limitation, be either Hot or Cold. you were right, there will be many doomed, the Word says it too, parable of the foolish virgins....how many warning scriptures do you see?....once saved always saved does not work when you read the Word, The Messiah made it clear, it is a hard road, whether rich or poor, it is sacrifice, it takes all! so when I say, look here is a heinous thing, shouldn't you at least look at it instead of walking on by, mustn't be late for church....there's a new mega church in samaria, with some new uber teaching that will justify anything, no bible needed everything will be supplied, just don't ask any questions or look at anything that we don't have prior agreement with...being a follower requires the action of following, sitting on a couch is not advised, be a berean, search out the Word then you will have half a chance to hear Him and understand Him, if you keep on shutting the door, then you have made a choice, you can come back from that, but only as one who escaped by fire.

otismusic

View Profile
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 23 Jul, 2021 10:51 PM

Being a Negroe has nothing to do with sex, perhaps you ought to read the history of your own people, you will find my people there, they were sent there as punishment, they helped your kings and queens defeat the Moors, your responses are without understanding because you do not know history, your suppositions on the state of my faith is without understanding because you do not know even your own history....you need to spend more time understanding history, you need to spend at least 2 hours a day in the Word, then you will understand.

otismusic

View Profile
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 21 Jul, 2021 11:07 AM

Wonderful news! I now get to identify as to my race! CDFF agree, I can identify as a Negroe!

otismusic

View Profile
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 05:07 PM

hey 2 posts for the price of one? the server must be having fun?

otismusic

View Profile
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 05:06 PM

It is easy for me to write, He who began a good work, but the reality is this, every day that you struggle with sin, every little victory is one step closer, be not overcome with hatred for the ill of thought, be wise, and be conformed, one moment at a time..you asked a very good question, but remember what happened to Balaam and how his 4 footed friend could talk....there is always a way out even if we do not see or understand...the Most High has a habit of using foolish things, amazing things, the kind of things that get our attention, so that we, although deaf and dull of hearing, can be wise....

Page : 1 2 3 4 5