Author Thread
Statie

View Profile
opinionated?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2011 05:55 AM

He's promoting another website--that would be my interpretation of his message. Apparently we are to go there and minister to the hurting and lost souls--I don't know about anyone else but I have my hands full right here saving the down trodden and misled--lol. :ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
Hard to get?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2011 04:41 AM

Do you guys play hard to get?

If we don't want to get GOT by the woman trying to get us--then yes, we do.

:ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
Puff they are gone
Posted : 27 Nov, 2011 05:23 AM

Honestly Heartdog--what does your post have to do with Angels thread?--lol :ROFL:

And Angel--what is up with all the unwritten rules you have about what a male should or shouldn't do when initially contacting a female? Who cares if he offers up his personal email-- Giving you a point of contact other than this site doesn't invalidate this as a christian site nor does it invalidate him as a christian. Why not look at it for what it is--an expression of interest. There are a myriad of reasons why a guy might suggest correspondence off this site and not necessarily with some evil-doer intent. You women have soooooooo many unwritten rules (that seemingly change dependent upon the mood of the female at the time) regarding how a male contacts you and what he should or should not express in that correspondence it's no wonder males sit back scratching their head in confusion. If you all just got together--maybe held a convention worked out a unified mission statement, rule book and code of ethical behavior you require from potential interested males maybe then the guys that actually read the rule book (we like pictures so be sure to include a few of those) might garner a greater understanding of just what the heck you woman actually want!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
Snotty Cows
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 10:27 AM

Why are the women on this site snotty nosed cows? My experience of this site show that womens expectations are far to high for their own good! That is the problem with 99% of Christina women today, bloody hypocrites, the lot of 'em! --Toms1

There is nothing more attractive to a woman than a guy that whines about being rejected by barnyard animals--lol! :ROFL: Perhaps you should give up on the bovines and try for females in the swine species. Here Sooey! Here Sooey Sooey--:ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
Rudeness
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 02:16 PM

Yes--I know what you are talking about Thaumasios. Everyone knows what the point you are trying to make--you posted a whole thread about your sensitivity issues. Yes, we knwo what you are trying to convey! :nahnah: You've gotten your cute little man nose bent out of shape because some female(s) have noticed you have written to her (thus the reason she's probably accessed your profile but who has not bothered to open your mail and respond to your interest. :ROFL:

So what! Did you not read what EveryBodyNeedFriend said to you? Common sense would dictate if after a female has looked at your profile -- and in turn, likes what she sees--that alone would prompt her to access the email you've written to her and respond back to you if the mood so takes her. If she doesn't bother to even open your email that alone should tell you she's NOT interested...why on earth would she bother to open her mail only to feel obligated to respond back to you as a "courtesy" if she has no interest at all.

This is the part you are not getting---even EverybodyNeedsFriend has gone down that road before and to what end? She gets another email from the very male she is NOT interested in--aiming at her a parting shot because his emotional skill set is totally lacking--his cute little nose gets bent out of shape and he responds to her kind rejection with an emotionally abuse taunt. That my friend...is most likely why some women do not respond to emails--don't even open them to read if they've already discovered they aren't interested based on your profile alone. Is that really rudeness or a basic survival skill women have developed after dealing with men whose cute little noses are so easily bent out of shape -- lol? :ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
Rudeness
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 01:50 PM

RUDENESS -- good topic for you thaumasios. Perhaps you'll expound upon your own RUDENESS as well...lol :ROFL:

Pot --- Kettle --- Black! :nahnah:

Statie

View Profile
courting for marriage
Posted : 31 Oct, 2011 05:42 PM

"its kinda sad that so many young people these days are abusing divorce." -- Shin7scarlet1

Abusing divorce -- Really??????

I would totally disagree with that statement -- it's not divorce people abuse, It's Marriage they abuse by seeking to DIVORCE. :nahnah:

Statie

View Profile
Rudeness
Posted : 29 Oct, 2011 03:11 PM

-- different strokes for different folks.

People are NOT all the same in their religious faith or in their morality for that matter. What you may see as some personal effrontery by others Thaumasios, might not even be the intent of anyone else. Its easy to shake your finger in disdain at the lack of "common courtesy" you feel is your just due. However, considering the reasons I stated above why women DO NOT respond to emails, I would think you might reconsider your staunch view that not responding to an email sent is somehow breaking a christian rule. Honestly, is it really necessary a woman write you back to acknowledge your effort and interest in writing to her only to tell you "thanks but no thanks" when a non-response conveys to you exactly the same outcome and does not leave her open to further reprisal? :ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
more questions
Posted : 29 Oct, 2011 02:37 PM

-- a good one! :applause:

Statie

View Profile
Rudeness
Posted : 27 Oct, 2011 06:39 AM

That works for me--lol. :peace:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5