Author Thread
Statie

View Profile
Old men x young women
Posted : 8 Oct, 2011 05:29 PM

LOOKING is hardly the same as -- touching. So what if a male over 29 looks at your page -- it's not as if they can write or wink at you because your age preference disallows anyone over 29 to contact you. If knowing that males over the age of your preference are looking at your profile and it apparently creeps you out to the degree that you actually have to make a forum post about it -- how about you learn to practice some self control by NOT clicking on the feature VIEWED ME -- or if you cannot seem to resist the temptation and have to feed into your own curiosity -- when you click` on VIEWED ME -- without looking through the list of males that have peeked at ya -- just click on SELECT ALL and then DELETE them. Look at the a solution to your dilemma -- :ROFL: !!!!!!

Statie

View Profile
A Marriage Commitment: What should it be like???
Posted : 2 Oct, 2011 03:05 PM

I liked this two handed analogy very much -- until I got to the very last part and you said this, "because if her beliefs about divorce and marriage aren't as strong as mine, then there's no way that I would ever consider marrying them."

Perhaps it was a Freudian slip but using the word THEM is plural not singular, lol. This leads me to wonder if you are considering marrying more than one woman concurrently which would be polygamy or are you considering more than one woman as unsuitable to be your wife? -- lol :nahnah:

Statie

View Profile
loving someone Ive never met in person,am I a fool
Posted : 2 Oct, 2011 02:57 PM

I won't sit here and tell you what you felt for her was not love but a mere fantasy. I'm also not going to tell you this woman wasn't a christian because she deleted you after reading your poem.

I will say this though, if a relationship is meant to be -- it will find a way to BE. Regardless of the venue to which you meet someone -- or even the mode of communication between you albeit in person, on the phone, or in writing-- when the opportunity presents itself and you meet the woman you inevitably fall in love with -- when it's right -- she will feel the same and you will end up together. Anyone else you meet prior to that time is just a practice run for when the real thing comes along.

Statie

View Profile
Dating Advice
Posted : 2 Oct, 2011 02:31 PM

Honestly Russ -- you are waaaaay over thinking this -- lol. :ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
How has a message to be to get a reply from you, girls?
Posted : 2 Oct, 2011 02:29 PM

I don't take the time to respond to all the messages I get either. However, the ones I find of interest I do. Don't you think if she had an interest she would respond to you? Common sense would dictate if she writes you back she has an interest in getting to know you. Anything other than that-- is a bust my friend.

Statie

View Profile
The X issue
Posted : 2 Oct, 2011 02:20 PM

No one likes to end a relationship on a sour note. Albeit an interpersonal relationship within your circle of friends or something more along the lines of a romantic nature. When you date someone for awhile and grow to care for them and during the course of that relationship the dynamics change so it evolves into a situation where you can barely be civil to each other--I would think that would leave with you with a sense of failure to some degree. Not because you no longer had a love interest in that person but because even a chance meeting you found no joy in seeing that person you once cared deeply for and apparently neither did he because he did not acknowledge you. Also seeing him with another woman--someone that could find joy in him only serves to remind you of a failure you most likely will never be able to rectify. People have ex partners for a reason it's unfortunate that we cannot celebrate and remember what we found wonderful about them instead of the memory of how they hurt us or how bad we parted---just a thought.

Statie

View Profile
Going nearly insane here...
Posted : 27 Sep, 2011 04:49 PM

"Ever since I was like 16 I have prayed for a wife but God hasn't sent one to me. I am beginning to think He either doesn't care or doesn't want me in a relationship."

Ok, so what you are actually saying is you've asked God for a wife, so why aren't your prayers being answered? Simple...you lack faith.

The fact is you have received whatsoever you have asked God for at the very moment you prayed for it, whether you see it or not. If you see it, it is in the seen. If you do not, it is in the unseen. In either case you have received it in the present moment you prayed for it and it will manifest when you believe, when you have faith that you have received it and not a moment before.

Make a decision to accept the measure of faith you have been given and walk in it. Make a conscious decision to believe Jesus and "believe WHEN YOU PRAY that you have received whatever things you desire. Having joyful expectation of the things that God promised, yet we can not see; is the meat of how we are to live. Paul taught us that God created the seen from the unseen.

"Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --(Hebrews 11:1). When we choose to live by faith, we will find peace. Faith and Peace are equal partners. It is impossible to have one without the other. Peace is critical to our relationship with God. Peace is evidence of faith. Peace is produced by faith. When you have peace of mind and spirit....you won't suffer depression or sadness. The only way to reach peace is through faith. Faith that God loves you and will provide that which you ask. Faith is living in the present moment, with joyful expectation, of the things that we cannot see. It is a choice that we make. No matter the circumstances in our lives. We can choose to be hopeful and find joy and peace as a result of a decision to believe and to have faith in what we do believe.

Statie

View Profile
Why do guys seem to want unnecessary pictures of women?
Posted : 27 Sep, 2011 03:57 PM

ALL men are NOT like that....only the ones that ask you are.

Why do men like that? Really????? Why does anyone enjoy looking at a thing of beauty?....Because it pleases us to do so, lol.:ROFL:

Statie

View Profile
How would you respond to these questions ...
Posted : 27 Sep, 2011 03:50 PM

1) "Are you for real?"

A: Yes, I am real

2) "Is God for real?"

A: Yes, God is real.

3) "What makes you think so?"

A: I BELIEVE so, because the bible tells me so.

4) "How can you say that?"

A: I am not technically "saying" that. I am typing it.

5) "When are you going to grow up?"

A: At my age I have already reached my maximum height. As I age I will in fact grow shorter as my bone density decreases and my spinal column compresses.

6) "Why do I bother?"

A: I have no idea why you bother, only YOU can answer that.

7) "When will I ever learn?"

A: Your brain, unless it's suffered some defect through genetics or accident continuously learns from the time you are born until the time you die.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5