Author Thread
Manscottell

View Profile
WHAT IS THE BLESSING OF HUMILITY?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2012 01:07 PM

Exaltation is the blessing of Humility, People that humble themselves cannot be humiliated. Follow Christ's example, humility is Christ and being Christlike,

What do you say?

Manscottell

View Profile
Practice love
Posted : 20 Feb, 2012 12:50 PM

God is love, the more you apply love not to some things but to evrything you do, loving like Christ loves uncondtionally, you may have to pay a price for being loving but your reward is out of this world.

We call ourselves sons and daughters of God, God is love, it must shine through all we do to earn that name sons and daughters of God. Practice love, practice makes perfection.

Manscottell

View Profile
WHAT IS THE BLESSING OF HUMILITY?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2012 11:14 AM

People that humble themselves cannot be humiliated but exalted. Exaltation is the blessing of Humility, humilty is Christ.

Add your comments please.

Manscottell

View Profile
WHAT IS YOUR SIMPLE DEFINITION OF FOLLOWING CHRIST?.
Posted : 19 Feb, 2012 06:07 PM

Amen and Amen. God is not complicated we are.

Manscottell

View Profile
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you
Posted : 19 Feb, 2012 05:56 PM

The closer we get to God, the farther we get away from the devil. The more we obey the word, the more blessed we are.

Manscottell

View Profile
would you lay down your life?
Posted : 19 Feb, 2012 05:37 PM

Jesus, said if you are going to follow me first deny yourself, then pick up your Cross and then follow me.

We are called to suffer for the sake of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Laying down our lives, is putting away our own agenda to follow Christ's agenda, and that is why He asked us to first deny ourself before committing to follow Him.

The life of following Chrsit is a life of Sacrifice, Service and Love putting others needs before ours.

I am ready to lay down my life to be used as an instrument to win souls for His Kingdom. To die in Christ is gain.

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 19 Feb, 2012 04:24 PM

Shalom,

thanks for your contributions, we must learn to keep it simple, Blessings,

Manscottell

View Profile
Posted : 19 Feb, 2012 02:39 PM

Shalom, ET, good responses.

Blessings

Manscottell

View Profile
Who Are YOU Listening To??
Posted : 19 Feb, 2012 12:47 PM

Agapeton,

Love you too my brother. Godbless your day and your ways.

Manscottell

View Profile
Who Are YOU Listening To??
Posted : 19 Feb, 2012 12:35 PM

Any one that doubts the word of God is a natural man and a non believer. Jesus said His sheep hear His voice and follow Him. the Pharisses they know the word but failed to recognized His voice, so they did not follow Christ. Knowing the word and believing the word are two different things. May the Spirit renew our mind and open up our understanding and be able to recognised His voice so that we can do His will.

The word of God is not complicated we are.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10