Author Thread
lovehope3

View Profile
My Dear Brother
Posted : 11 Dec, 2021 07:00 AM

I just got off the phone with my dear Mother and she said that my dear Brother already started his first dialysis treatment. But they are still preparing to have a surgery to remove one of his kidneys in a couple of weeks. I desire God to heal him of the tumor so he doesn't need surgery. I know that God is able. But pray for my dear Mother, my dear Brother, and my dear Sister (and all of our kindred and loved ones) that they all would walk in the glorious faith of Jesus Christ always. I have seen God do amazing things with their faith through the years. Thanks dear ones!

Much love in Christ Jesus forever! Amen.

lovehope3

View Profile
My Dear Brother
Posted : 11 Dec, 2021 06:27 AM

Greetings dear ones:

Please pray that God heals my dear Brother of a huge tumor on his kidney and heal his other kidney completely also and that he needs no dialysis. Please pray that God also heals my dear Mother's one remaining kidney. I thank God for them both. They are very loving and dear family members of mine. They both love and believe in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My dear Mother has been on dialysis for years but I desire God to work miracles in both their situations. Thanks for your prayers of love and faith.

Much love in Christ Jesus forever!

lovehope3

View Profile
*IS IT PERMISSABLE FOR WOMEN TO PREACH OR TEACH MEN IN THE NT CHURCHES*??
Posted : 8 Apr, 2019 11:53 AM

Gender Roles 🚹🚺(GOD vs Government)

Your government and society has taught you to view man and woman like this

man = woman (woman equal to man)

That results in this ⏩Homosexuality, a high divorce rate, Attempted Sex Changes, Gender Confusion, Female Pastors and Teachers, Abortion (The Feminist Way of Thinking), the Swinging Lifestyle, and so on. That way is the devil's way.

But GOD has taught you to view man and woman like this

Man

Woman

(man over woman)

This way (when accepted) results in this ⏩A lower divorce rate, obedient wives, men having more than one wife without hassle, limited to no homosexuality, sex changes, abortion (no feminist thinking), women pastors nor teachers, swinging, and the list goes on. This way is GOD'S Way!

Note: "Limited to No" (instead of just "No") indicates that just the right way of thinking concerning gender roles can't save souls. The right thinking helps but you still need a right relationship with the LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST (You must be born again of HIS HOLY SPIRIT!). So only individuals with a changed heart by JESUS CHRIST have the opportunity of complete victory over sin. AMEN.

📖😃More Blessed Info on This Topic😃📖

Learn more in my blessed new book entitled "GOD, Government, and the Marriage Covenant: The Real Truth about Marriage".

Get it by clicking on the following link to help support my work in the LORD or simply ask me for a free copy. Much love in CHRIST JESUS!

Apostle Thaddeus

The Ministry of Pure Truth

All Glory be to GOD! AMEN.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071CZSDMT?ref_=dbs_s_def_awm_dirs_l_9&storeType=ebooks

lovehope3

View Profile
Just an observation...
Posted : 12 Feb, 2019 08:52 PM

Your age range may be too high. Bless the good LORD JESUS!

lovehope3

View Profile
The Proverbs 31 Woman
Posted : 12 Feb, 2019 08:47 PM

She will match Proverbs 31. Get the book Entitled Mrs. Loved, Learning to Love Your Lady the Right Way. It gives a wonderful description.

lovehope3

View Profile
Body scent
Posted : 12 Feb, 2019 08:45 PM

Yes, a woman should always smell her best. Bad smell equals huge turn off. Praise CHRIST JESUS!

lovehope3

View Profile
Why marry?
Posted : 12 Feb, 2019 08:41 PM

Love, Romance, Company, Friendship, and more. Praise CHRIST JESUS!

lovehope3

View Profile
im lost
Posted : 7 May, 2016 09:29 AM

Be open to GOD for another love. Sorry for your hurt. May GOD Bless you and all in similar situations. In JESUS' Mighty NAME. AMEN.

lovehope3

View Profile
Lonely...oh, so lonely... :(
Posted : 7 May, 2016 09:22 AM

GOD Bless and provide for all struggling with loneliness. In JESUS Mighty NAME. AMEN.

lovehope3

View Profile
JESUS CHRIST Makes the Difference :)
Posted : 13 Aug, 2013 05:41 PM

JESUS in ur heart causes u 2love da hateful, give 2da stingy, be kind 2da mean, & bless those who curse u. JESUS Makes da Difference. Give GOD Praise & Glory :)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5