Author Thread
CuriousGeorge

View Profile
"woop" your kids
Posted : 12 Sep, 2014 08:52 PM

Pro 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. (KJV)

the rod means an actual rod here, not a general form of discipline.

and yes while there are numerous verses speaking of peace, love, patience, kindness etc, they do not mean "don't spank your child." Spanking is just a form of discipline just like any other. People are quick to equate it with "physical harm" or "swinging on a child" as you put it. It's true that many parents do it out of anger and that's obviously not the right way to do it.

like i said in my last post "no one says you have to be abusive or violent. some people obviously take a wooping too far. "

Also no one said spanking is the ONLY form of discipline to be used in every situation because it's not.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Scams/Marriage frauds on this site -
Posted : 12 Sep, 2014 08:27 PM

seems like your bad experiences have given you more than just "a little paranoia" but whatever works for you

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Posted : 11 Sep, 2014 04:17 PM

yes your potential spouse can be lying, that can happen to anyone. Seems kinda paranoid to take that as a reason to give up on marriage.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
"woop" your kids
Posted : 11 Sep, 2014 12:56 PM

Deuteronomy 6 : 6-7

Proverbs 31 : 26

how are these verses related to the topic?

Colossians 3 : 21

Ephesians 6 : 4

I wouldn't consider a spanking to be provoking your child to anger. It is a form of discipline just like any other.

there is nothing in the bible which says it is wrong to spank your child.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Posted : 10 Sep, 2014 04:21 PM

" While they may have divorced because their husbands broke the marriage vows and committed adultery, how do you really know?"

using your logic... while they may say they are single and never married, how do you really know?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
"woop" your kids
Posted : 10 Sep, 2014 03:44 PM

^ just your opinion. the bible clearly says to "woop" them. no one says you have to be abusive or violent. some people obviously take a wooping too far.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
"woop" your kids
Posted : 9 Sep, 2014 08:28 PM

yes

Prov 22:15

Prov 23:13-14

Prov 29:15

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
"woop" your kids
Posted : 9 Sep, 2014 07:06 PM

yes

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
What's wrong with me?
Posted : 8 Sep, 2014 09:09 PM

nothing wrong with you. online dating doesn't work

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
MEN posting /responding in WOMEN FORUM ~
Posted : 7 Sep, 2014 11:55 AM

Op isn't angry that men are responding to her question. She's angry that the men are foreign and don't agree with her opinion

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14