Author Thread
CuriousGeorge

View Profile
starting & ending conversations
Posted : 10 Dec, 2014 11:54 PM

don't depend on cdff. it's not helping your situation.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
I WANT TO BE ROMANCED!
Posted : 1 Dec, 2014 08:29 PM

lol go ahead then. enjoy your remain single goals of 2015

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Why do you girls change your minds always?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2014 08:33 PM

she probably found someone "better". That's the beauty of online dating.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
I've never had a broken heart and never will
Posted : 7 Nov, 2014 10:55 AM

"It also means that I can read a woman's mind and quantify and predict her every move."

good luck with that one

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Where have all the virtuous women gone?
Posted : 4 Oct, 2014 06:10 PM

"No woman is worth condemning my eternal soul by making myself an adulterer."

then don't just stay away from the divorced women. stay away from ALL women. you do realize that a woman who is "never married" can be divorced as well and just lying about her status right? So if no woman is worth condemning your eternal soul by making yourself an adulterer, you shouldn't date anyone.

Probably I'm missing something in your logic. You exclude divorced women from your date list because they are probably secret adulterers. But EVERY woman is a potential secret adulterer.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Where have all the virtuous women gone?
Posted : 4 Oct, 2014 01:40 PM

Apostelle you say you wont date divorced women because there is no way to tell if she divorced because of adultery. I don't think that is your reason.

With your line of thinking, there is no way to tell if she is or isn't lying about ANY aspect of her life. Are you really looking for a virtuous woman? How would you know she is virtuous? There is no way to tell if she is really virtuous or if she is lying about secret deal breakers from her past. Why are you even considering dating then?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
"woop" your kids
Posted : 17 Sep, 2014 04:18 PM

I really can't understand your logic. please read the verse again.

"Withhold not correction from the child: **FOR IF THOU BEATEST HIM WITH THE ROD**, he shall not die."

If that that verse doesn't spell out "WOOP YOUR KIDS" then I don't know how much clearer you want it to be. No, it doesn't say HOW to woop them but it DOES say to woop them. There is no double meaning like dog being loyal companion or dinner. You can research the Greek/Hebrew origin of the words "rod" and "beat" if you like. This verse is crystal clear but you can go ahead and interpret it however it suits you.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
"woop" your kids
Posted : 17 Sep, 2014 11:01 AM

Once again, the bible clearly says to use the rod.

distinguish how you're meant to use the rod? well that's up to your discretion. Does the bible spell out exactly how to administer other forms of discipline? how many minutes of timeout to give your child? no but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
How many messages do you get in a month?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2014 09:45 PM

do messages from the admin count?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Fake testimonials on CDFF?
Posted : 12 Sep, 2014 09:36 PM

"I don't suspect that ChristianDatingForFree.com would write fake stories in there. I think, it's very unlikely. Perhaps if this was a PAID SERVICE, then it would make sense to make up stories. But it's not a paid service. So, why would they do it?"

Fake stories encourage more members. CDFF gets paid from ads. The more members they have is the more potential income they can make.

Not saying they make up stories I'm just giving you a reason why they might.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13