Author Thread
CuriousGeorge

View Profile
What do you look for in a woman?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2014 06:13 PM

@Apostelle what if she eats at fast food joints AND knows how to cook?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
some do's & don't for the site
Posted : 22 Jul, 2014 10:45 PM

complains about people who cover their eyes with shades and give a half hearted smile.

doesn't like to put his pictures on the net

strong logic

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
a little suggestion to all my beloved sisters in the faith
Posted : 22 Jul, 2014 10:10 AM

@mabel_mabel222

"Its not bec Ruth aproached first Boaz that we shouldl take her action for an example! God never 'said' directly to Ruth to go to Boaz! u see the Bilbe is an inspiration book but all scriptures in it is inspired! let me expalain, Abraham the Father of Faith lied!!! and his lies we included in the Bible. God did not put it there so that we can go ahead and lie just like Abraham!!"

This reference is irrelevant. Abraham lied we know that. The Bible pointed out a sin that Abraham did. That doesn't mean we should out there and lie like he did because it is known that LYING IS A SIN and the Bible makes that clear.

When you say this is the case with Ruth and Boaz, you are actually saying that TAKING THE INITIATIVE IS A SIN which the Bible never said. The Bible says it's natural for a man pursue his wife. It didn't say anything about a woman making the first move (first move not pursue) being wrong or right. Don't make your own interpretations can call Ruth's actions sinful.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
What do you look for in a woman?
Posted : 21 Jul, 2014 08:27 PM

some guys won't date outside their race some won't date overweight. There is nothing that you are "doing wrong." online dating doesn't work in general.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jul, 2014 08:18 PM

@ Hiddeninhimalways

" After the first try she would kick a rat to the curb but if she doesnt....well then thats a cue for the man to try a different strategy."

Now this makes sense. If he gets kicked to the curb then he should back off. Your first post didn't imply that

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jul, 2014 08:18 PM

@ mabel_mabel222

I never said the woman should do the pursuing. I just asked what's wrong with being the first to say "hi" on here or even in real life. Saying "hi" to someone new does not = persuing

If you introduce yourself to a guy (whom you have no interest in) is that pursuing? is it now a sin to be sociable? :excited:

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Posted : 20 Jul, 2014 04:54 PM

@mabel_mabel222

can you point out the scripture which implies that it's wrong for a woman to send the first message here?

@ Hiddeninhimalways

"God created the man to hunt and keep hunting till she cant deny his love."

lol really? Where did you get this idea? That's called sexual harassment.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Profiles with pictures but w/o "About Me"
Posted : 14 Jul, 2014 05:27 PM

@Hiddeninhimalways

"If one is truly a follower Of Christ I would venture to say that it would be the other way around. That is, the profile would be in detail about who they are,their entailed faith statement and also how they serve Christ and NO pic"

I guess I read too much into this statement

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Why are Religious People Doing This and That?
Posted : 14 Jul, 2014 05:16 PM

^ drinking alcohol doesn't necessarily mean getting drunk. Drinking isn't a sin but drunkenness is. Most people just avoid drunkenness by not drinking at all.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Reduced to a Body: Red flag #3!
Posted : 12 Jul, 2014 10:56 PM

"He isnt really looking for a woman that is thirsting after God first and foremost.

He is looking for a hot bod. So all the other qualities I have were diminished to nothing in minutes."

^ what makes you say that? Is it because he asked for a pic too soon?

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16