Author Thread
okiekansas777

View Profile
Anyone from southeast Kansas?
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 04:44 AM

In the same boat as you my sister in Christ. What part of SE Kansas are you? I live in Emporia.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Looks or Character?
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 04:33 AM

Generally on line it is the picture first and then I read the profile to see if we have things in common. Yes I want character of a good God fearing Christian man, but that comes with time.

I will say I have looked at profiles without pictures and wrote to them and then there were pictures but hardly anything on the profile that I didn't write.

Another thing I look at is location.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Looks or Character?
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 04:32 AM

Generally on line it is the picture first and then I read the profile to see if we have things in common. Yes I want character of a good God fearing Christian man, but that comes with time.

I will say I have looked at profiles without pictures and wrote to them and then there were pictures but hardly anything on the profile that I didn't write.

Another thing I look at is location.

okiekansas777

View Profile
The man of your dreams<3<3<3
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 04:23 AM

Besides being a born again spirit filled Christian who works and lives on his own...not with his parents.

I need a man to love me with all my scars, my weaknesses, to find the inner beauty I have. That just because I have a disability, he can see past it all and not mind me using a walker for long distances. If I have a hard time getting out of bed, it is not because I am just lazy.

I had a man like that for 19 yrs before he died. We truly lived out our marriage vows. I am not saying our marriage was perfect, but where I was weak he was strong and where he was weak i was strong.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Would you date this guy?
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 04:18 AM

Separated is not an option for me. They are still married whether it being separated for a day or several years.

I just recently added divorced because I know now that those who are divorced could have done so biblically or before being saved.

okiekansas777

View Profile
But she�s a pompous, selfish, arrogant �princess� ...
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 04:12 AM

I don't seem to have a problem being bold in this area...I struggle when it comes to those who are muslim. I know I should witness to them and I do try as I live in apartments where more and more muslims are moving in. I pray for God to make me bold there as well. I often wonder if it is 9/11 that holds me back some as well.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 04:08 AM

My husband (who died last Thanksgiving) use to tell me I was flirting all the time when I thought I was just being nice or friendly.

Go figure. Now I am out in the single world again and I notice that I am doing it and wonder if I am flirting.

okiekansas777

View Profile
why do some women take multiple looks and write nothing?
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 03:59 AM

I might look once or twice trying to remember why I didn't write the first time. If I am looking more than that, I am generally talking to the guy and want to check out what their profile said to talk about things off of it.

I have short term memory problems so it is my excuse.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Private messages
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 03:55 AM

I've had wondered the very same thing. I try to do the same thing with only one saying we did fit well together.

I do try to respond to each conversation and wink.

okiekansas777

View Profile
suspicious about this girl she wants to meet but doesn't call me up
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 03:53 AM

Maybe you need to ask her why she hasn't shown up or called since you made time for her each time. To me it sounds like she is blowing you off or isn't really living where she says she does and is a scammer.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6