Author Thread
okiekansas777

View Profile
So you think you know who you are talking to is really who they say they are.....
Posted : 30 Aug, 2012 06:21 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=vpZn68tFh64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwqdrB5AeOQ&feature=related

This one is about a gay man being scammed...I am using it for one photo of the room of scammers doing their "work".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z18aiKJZ-3w

okiekansas777

View Profile
So you think you know who you are talking to is really who they say they are.....
Posted : 29 Aug, 2012 10:39 PM

I am surprised he found her and all.

The guy I talked to had an ID that I had asked about and come to find out it was Hindu god. He also used another name which was translated I am worthy of wealth. Some act alone and others are almost like a brothel working on computers in a room. They have their "pimp" they have to answer to.

Oh and they use scripts. same stories told over and over again.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Posted : 27 Aug, 2012 06:38 PM

Yes I am hypersensitive. My scammer found out I reported him and told me yesterday to exit this world quickly and go to hell. I never said a cross word to him.

I had talked to him about Jesus all the time, thinking he was a Christian. And yes I have forgave him, and do pray for him to come to the Lord.

But I will warn others that these things happen out there and what tools they are using.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 05:09 PM

OK I found out what really happened. I posted myself on one site and that site shared my profile either on their sister sites or gave my profile to other dating sites.

I am not sure if this site does it or not.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 01:42 PM

That may be so, the IP address may show they are in the USA, but woven in is the real IP and it is mostly Nigerian.

I have to decided that we all should make this a test for those we talk to. Proof that they are who they say they are. My test is very simple. That person buy a local newspaper with current date. Have their photo made holding that said newspaper showing the current date, preferably in front of something that is known in their town, maybe the local high school and then you know it isn't a stolen picture. Time stamped so to speak.

What do you all think? I know that webcam can be faked. Not sure how but the experts I have talked with says don't trust it. Unless they can also show you a local newspaper with current date.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 04:41 AM

Newest info I have gathered.

They now seem to add a child to the mix. Not to knock single fathers as I do support them, but it makes the case of the scammer more dangerous or urgent when they come in for the kill.:rolleyes:

I was talking to a guy from another site who is "running away from a scammer and had to put his money in a secured account" He is "supposedly in hiding with his son and no finances in the UK" because "she was going to kill him for the money".

He is trying to set me up most likely to open an account to send his money back into the US from an African country.

:ROFL:

okiekansas777

View Profile
Pre-Marital Counselling?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 04:26 AM

Yes I think it is something a pastor should really have before a couple marries. He/she will ask those tough questions that couples might tippy toe around such as will a woman stay at home or not, how many children will they have or do they even want children, who will pay the bills, etc....

When in love those things can be on the back burner or you think you may know the answer, but never talked about it. But they can make or break a good marriage.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Posted : 24 Aug, 2012 06:14 AM

As with any fight, some fight dirty. I guess I rattled someone's cage because they chose me to copy and use on another site. LOL. Well I can prove who I am, can they? :nahnah:

okiekansas777

View Profile
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 10:15 AM

Yes you would think that a teacher would know how to write and have good grammar.

So what should we do when we come up against someone we know is a scam artist?

We can report it to sites to warn others about this person.

We need to pray for this person and countries that do nothing to stop these crimes.

We need to have the government where we live make laws to protect their citizens.

We need to educate ourselves of how they operate.

Those businesses that we send money through should have better ways of protecting and tracking the money that is sent for those who do not know better.

Once the person has been discovered, cut off all communications and do not accuse them of it or tell them how you know.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 06:32 AM

In my case I had a smooth talker who I thought lived only 60 miles from me. Then the red flags went up.

He is now posted on romancescam.com to warn others about him. When I did that, I met one of his victims. :excited:

I notice that they don't change their m.o. nor the way they talk. Same grammar mistakes.:laugh: They have scripts they can follow.

Yes profiles without pictures and little info could be a sign of a scammer returning.

I know when I first arrived here I couldn't post a picture though and had to send it in to be posted for me. Second I am a little nervous about posting pictures and my profile giving information, because they like to left them and use them for they own.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6