Author Thread
okiekansas777

View Profile
Men's insight about me?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2013 04:15 AM

I have been here for about 5 months now and it seems the only men to contact me are the scammers. When I do find someone that is for real, they never respond back to me. Am I doing something wrong here? Is it my profile, my pictures of me or what?

I would think just an e-mail back saying someone isn't interested is better than seeing them read the e-mail and never respond. Any advice would be appreciated from any age of man. Women I don't mind if you respond either.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Who makes first move girl or boy?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2013 04:04 AM

Very good question....I have also wondered about this since I have sent out messages and winks with no results. Is it me being too bold or what? I really don't know what the norm is now, but it was the guy did the calling and asking, but I am almost 50 and I am actually shy and have stepped out of my comfort zone in this.

okiekansas777

View Profile
anyone interested in a guy near/from el dorado kansas?
Posted : 6 Feb, 2013 05:20 AM

I know I am way too old for you, but it is good to see other Christians from my area on here. I am a widow with 3 daughters 24, 19 and 16. We live about 60 miles from Topeka.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Advice for everyone that people should consider
Posted : 6 Feb, 2013 05:12 AM

I notice also even though this is a Christian website it has ads of these women that are most likely models posing for dates and then there are women like me that don't measure up to that since I am a curvy, plump woman.

Also many scammers on this site and we need to be careful to not be flattered by them.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Advice for everyone that people should consider
Posted : 6 Feb, 2013 05:10 AM

I notice also even though this is a Christian website it has ads of these women that are most likely models posing for dates and then there are women like me that don't measure up to that since I am a curvy, plump woman.

Also many scammers on this site and we need to be careful to not be flattered by them.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Thoughts For Single Men
Posted : 6 Feb, 2013 04:59 AM

I think this is a wonderful man in his teachings. Although I am a woman he did raise some points for women as well.

okiekansas777

View Profile
So you think you know who you are talking to is really who they say they are.....
Posted : 9 Sep, 2012 03:14 PM

New discovery. You can get an on line pager number for whatever area code you want in the USA. This is how someone had a local phone number....at least I thought so.

okiekansas777

View Profile
So you think you know who you are talking to is really who they say they are.....
Posted : 4 Sep, 2012 11:27 PM

Yes share the word of God. They often portray themselves as Christian, but when they talk about God, it is not God Almighty nor Jesus. They will say Lord and God, but rarely do they refer to Jesus or the Holy Spirit.

My most resent contact was spouting off that he was a Christian, but couldn't tell me his testimony. I later found out that he was in Ghana and very dangerous and yes I reported him.

I suggest keeping a prayer list so we can pray that Jesus is made real to them.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 03:45 PM

That is the advice of those who run sites where you can report the person. To cut off all ties.

Then there are some who want to play mind games trying to waste the scammers time to keep them from talking to others.

okiekansas777

View Profile
Posted : 30 Aug, 2012 03:50 PM

From Puppy1234 who told me to share and I am on this thread so others can read it.....

Looking For A Friend

Do you drink? No

Profession teaching others about scams and what to look out for

Willing to relocate? No way

Marital Status Single

Do you have children? No

Do you want children? Does Not Want Children

Education Level Prefer Not To Say

Interests

Please Have A Bow Wow Whoofy Day

About Me

I'm doing something no one else can accomplish in this life on date sites, and now I'm making it happen!!

Offering it to every one voluntarily every thing for free.

If you can't stop the schemers because there's way to many of them, it's time to educate the people, to where no matter how many schemers there are, everyone will know about them and know how to control them, so they'll never ever get scammed.

Can I ask you a favor? If you can share this information you have learned today with a friend, family, and loved ones, because the more people that know, the less can schemers take advantage of you and others.

( HOW TO CONTROL SCHEMERS AND SCAM ARTISTS & TO KEEP YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY IN YOUR POCKET!!!! )

Now when someone on a date site, he or she, asks you for money and want you to send it to them by Western Union? This is all you have to do, real easy! Go to Western Union and pick up that slip for sending the money. This slip has a confirmation number on it, which the schemers will want you to give them so they know its coming and what to ask Western Union for, so there able to collect these funds and a test question to confirm that she or he is the person you want to pick it up, example the word green, cat, name of a car etc. Now send them the number and test question and the fake amount your sending, it's that easy, and no cost to you!!

Let them run around wasting there time for a change verses wasting yours and losing your hard earned money, eventually they will know they have been had and the gig is up.

Hang onto this slip, because this same number will work over and over again on different schemers as well, by changing some of the numbers but leaving the letters alone, when dealing with different schemers.

"WESTERN UNION UPDATED LADIES"

I have had a few people contact me saying my information about Western Union doesn't work because the schemers can check to see that nothing was sent.

How nice of Western Union to help the schemers?

Know wonder "Why Schemers" want you to send it by Western Union?

Well My Friends, Puppy will tell you, and its "True" happens everyday even when sending some money to a family member of mine, "Western Union computers are "Notorious" for going down for weeks or even months at different locations.

When Western Union computers when down, there is no way of checking to see if any money was sent.

Ladies this is all you have to do, after doing everything else I've listed, and when it comes to that time when "Your Schemer"

claims the money, you told them that you sent is not there.

Now ladies, Don't get nervous and just say, you need to go into town anyway later today and while your in town you'll stop at "Western Union" to check into the matter. One of two things will happen, One they'll settle with what you said. Two will be very persistent for you to do it "Right Now" almost demanding you to leave right then and there, if they do you have "Schemers"?

Then now ladies, you can either blow him off or do there rest of what I say to do, so you ladies you can have some "Fun" with your Schemer friend?

Have you decided to go on? Great!!!

Now ladies even if they send you many emails, don't answer any of them, they have "No Idea" if your there, you could still be in town. Make them wait!! Next morning when answering them, tell them the Western Union Computers are down, and the lady there had no idea when there going to be back up and running?

Tell your Schemer you even asked Western Union for a refund, so you could send the money to them from another office.

Western Union replies, they can't do that when there computers are down, because we need the computers on to log the entry.

Now ladies, your "Schemer" will get mad or even angry, like a little child throwing a tantrum when it doesn't get what it wants,

and will insist you go to another Western Union and send the money again, and when you tell them you can't,

you have sent them all the money you could spare to help them out, "Again" tell them Western Union didn't refund my money, and Western Union could not give me a date of when they would be up and running again and "Say" the lady at Western Union said to me, all you can really do is just keep checking back with them. Ladies this is where you make them wait and wait and wait etc. If they get "Mean" and guilt trips etc. Tell them ladies, I think you care more about the "Money" then you really honestly care about "me" and I am no longer interested in you!!!! Now Ladies "Please" have the "Full Pleasure" Of Blowing Them Off In A Ladies Style - Put the fear of "God" in There Souls!!

Ladies have you ever had someone tell you a story about they live in the USA somewhere, but they were working in UK or Russia etc, and something happened and was unable to get home and the job he was doing wasn't finished yet and couldn't get paid for his work and in turn is ask you for help and money to get him home?

Then please send them these letters!!

You will need to change these two letters to fit your situation.

o

FIRST EMBASSY LETTER TO SEND

My Friend NAME, I would like to offer you some advise, you see am a very intelligent man, so i hope you take my advise. The hotel management has no right in keeping your passport, nor any other personal belongings of yours. You must go immediately to the embassy, you are a united states citizen, they will assist you in retrieving your documents, and also in your return to the states. You must be honest and tell them everything that has happened from the beginning, your name.

o

The person your dealing with will make up some story that they didn't help them etc.

o

SECOND EMBASSY LETTER TO SEND

Hello again my friend NAME,

I am so very sorry to hear of how you were treated by our embassy, I am a very influential man with many deep connections, Please allow me to intervene on your behalf. Please send the information on where you are at, I also need exact dates of when and where you got separated from your tour group. Upon getting this information I shall contact my connection at the embassy and get things straighten out for you and your daughter to be able to return home , please do not delay, as this will delay the process of starting you on the path home. Also I need to know the times and dates you have been to the embassy, as the person who did not assist you must be disciplined. I will make sure you get home, your friend Name.

o

If they are really truly Americans?

The US EMBASSY can get them home for free?????

Why are they asking you for help and money???

"LOVE SCAM"!!!

Pretty ladies and beautiful angels, When putting lots of pictures of yourself on web dating etc, sites. Please use only one picture of yourself. You are thinking to yourselves why not many pictures of myself on web sites? Because schemers will download them and pass themselves off on other web site and pose as YOU to someone else. Schemers love honest people and the family shots, again posing as their children, relatives, etc. Play it SAFE use only one picture of yourself instead!! Don't involve your family!! The schemers need many pictures to scam someone else verses only one picture. You see that doesn't work for them, they need many many pictures to convince others that,,, they are YOU!!

-

I have decided to help others and educate others to protect others from love scams on web sites, to keep me busy and be a new nightmare for all schemers, by giving others the information on how to spot and deal and control their life out come by giving others all the tools I have learned over the years. Instead of taking them down that seems not to accomplish much, how about driving the schemers nuts, when in fact they will never receive any more free money and there's no way to stop me from what I am doing. Some web siites will not let me because they protect their schemers, but others that do allow, are sites I'm on, for how ever on long I last before getting booted off the site for sharing my info with other true souls. I am only on free sights. I teach them through my profile's with very useful information and expressing everything through very well explained video! I figure since it is impossible to stop them completely. I created a new way to make it hard as hell for them to ever scam others ever again! Instead put them out of business forever, because if they can no longer get your money for free, they will be force to work a job just like everyone else? Pretty cool huh?

-

My favorite Bible passage is...

To forgive and forget all the dishonest people that have done me so wrong in one way or the other. Because life is to short to ruin your self and your outlook of life, by festering about something that has been done to you. You can't change it nor the people or what they did to you. If your festering over it, it'll only make you even more angry and do something.

So why hold on to it? It won't do you as the beautiful angels you really are, any good at all, for you. I chose to move on and fill my mind with useful things and put all my spiritual beliefs in my O Mighty Lord God as my friend and my savor in everything I do and always in my God's Light! My God gives me strong will for believing in him! I refuse to give up on my own self, because of others.

First Date

My lord God wants me to protect all God's loving daughters and angels from "SCAMS OF LOVE" and harm to help educate his angels so they won't get hurt or feel pain from being scammed anymore, so they can learn by myself giving you the daughters and beautiful angels the tools to help protect you, is why I'm here, to give you the love from our lord God to his pretty and beautiful perishes daughters and his angels he's created in heaven.

o

These videos are also truthful, caring, helpful, understanding.

(This videos can be found on youtube)

(learn all about schemers and scams)

o

ScamBaiter turns the tables on Love Scammers ButchDriveshaft

o

Dr Phil, Scam Baiter, Part 1 Segment 1 UsmanBello

o

Dr Phil, Scam Baiter, Part 1 Segment 2 UsmanBello

o

Dr Phil, Scam Baiter, Part 1 Segment 3 UsmanBello

o

Dr Phil, Scam Baiter, Part 1 Segment 4 UsmanBello

o

Schemers and Scam Artists are not just one person? There usually a group of three individuals to every scam, one hooks you makes you feel good about yourself and mimics your profile as if you have something in common, making you think you have found your mate. Second one creates a scenario problem and needs your help and money. Third one puts pressure on you and will say anything and everything or guilt trips to get your money in case you disagree, by praying on your outlook of life through your mind with deception, praying on your feelings through your warm heart and giving your soul faults hope to extract money from you.

o

Other sites I have been I have noticed schemers and scam artistes use e cards for contact and they also include email addresses from these individual that you have never met before. Be careful of these individuals they are called Ringers, that want you to contact them off the site, using your privet email address. If you do contact these individuals you are giving them the chance to scam you and never ever give them your phone number when they ask for it, because they can find out a lot about you and all your privet information, banking etc. So if your on that kind of site? God be with you!!!

o

Puppy1234 wants to take a moment to THANK ALL OF YOU.

The Caring Beautiful Christian women on this site, for your help in my quest and my dream with your support of making this site for schemers "Hard" to scam others!! Thanks for all the awesome letters all of you have been sending me and all the support I am getting from all of you by passing on all my helpful important information onto others and everyone you know and care about to protect them from scam artistes, so everyone is able to find their dreams, makes this Scorpio So Very Proud Of All Of You!!!

This Puppy Truly Appreciates It Tremendously!

A Personal Thanks Again From Puppy1234 To All Of You.

God Bless You All!!!

o

Toby Mac-Burn for you Gainingmomentumtv

o

Hello pretty ladies and angels,

When meeting men?

A real man has pride and will never ask a women for money, that would make him look weak in her eye's.

In a courtship between two beings, the man would do for the women to look good because he is interested in her and caring less of what's in your wallet or size of your bank account.

o

Schemers and Scam Artists Do Not Care About Anyone!!!

Just themselves and there wants only.

They break every one of Gods 10 Commandments everyday.

To live a much better life then you on every one's else's money?

o

Do not act real overly anxious, if you know what I am talking about ladies, when you meet a man on a web site. Play a little hard to get like the old days. I know it is like pulling teeth when looking for the right man for you, but with all the games, bs, deception, lies, it makes it a nightmare right?

If he is really real he will move slow.

o

Ladies do not give out personal information about your self in case something does not work out, that way no one can steal or harm you in some way later on, Play it Safe, do not learn it the hard way, like hundreds of hundreds before you. Wait him out, some not so bright schemers will not wait the time out and leave or guilt trips, like example; Look I have been talking to you for these last few months, don't you care about me, if you love me you will etc, etc.

o

Never hand out your real email address if you email him off the site, make a new account just for communicating, if for some reason it doesn't work out and you don't want to be bothered, switch back over to your normal account, out of sight out of mind.

o

Schemers Pray On Your Feelings!!! The way you see life, and uses it against you later, in every way possible, like a child throwing a tantrum when it does not get what he wants, you'll Send Them Free Money For Them Harassing You!!!

Just to shut them up right?

Wrong!!

After getting your money, they know they have got you hooked and can control you, and keeps making up some reason why he needs you to keep sending him money etc, etc, with same results later if he does not get what he wants!!

o

Never tell them exactly where you live, you want to meet them, meet them on the other side of town, far from your home, meet with some of your brotherly friends so in case he turns out not right for you? That way he has no clue on how to find you. Where you live is your safe place, don't compromise YOU!

o

I am unable to reach everyone on this site, can I ask all of you on this site a big favor? To please pass on my information onto the young and the older people on this site I'm unable to reach. Everyone on this site "Needs To Know This Information!!!!

So everyone knows and is protected from Gods fallen son Satan and all his followers, the demon scam artists and schemers on this site.

o

Lets make being on this site a lot safer for all of us and for our children and there children so on, so everyone can finally find their dreams!!!

-

Lets Make This Christian Dating Site 100% Safer!!!!

-

Where Scam Artists Won't Ever Be Able To Scam Anyone Ever Again!!!!

-

Making This Christian Site The Safest Site In The World To Be On!!!!!

-

Where Everyone Can Find That True Partner To Complete Them Once More In The Light Of Our O' Mighty Lord God.

-

If you can't stop the schemers because there's way to many of them? It's time to educate the people, to where no matter how many schemers there are, everyone will know about them and know how to control them, so they'll never ever get scammed again in this life.

-

The type of person I truly am - The Puppy?

I am not dishonest like a lot of people in this world I chose to be different. If I do something wrong in life, instead asking God for forgiveness for what I had done and waste Gods time. I went back and corrected the problem to make it right for something that I could make right. I am not ashamed to admit when I am wrong, but I will stand strong when I am right. I am a warm loving, caring man, that can brighten up any ones day, I can put a smile to your heart when you feel as if there is nothing to smile about. I listen intently and I genuinely care. I will go above an beyond to help a friend in need. When I love, I love with all my heart completely. I am open, honest and accepting. People have told me am brilliant that I can find a way around something and visualize it better, then make it happen. I am funny with a good sense of humor. I put others above myself. I am Swedish Irish, Spiritual Warm Hearted Man that is straight and a gentleman. Highly Intelligent, hyperactive, retired, workaholic, perfectionist and a achiever that takes pride in all of my accomplishments in life, always in God's Light!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6