Author Thread
really_54

View Profile
Have you been CONDEMMNED by others as having an "UNBIBLICAL DIVORCE" ?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2012 10:15 PM

Reading your posts teach ib is like getting a breath of fresh air. The Word of God speaks for itself.

Romans 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 4:17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Titus 1:7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;

8 But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;

Titus 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 19 Jun, 2012 10:06 PM

teach ib, I love this post! It's worth repeating in its entirety"

"I have been physically threatened and threatened with having the police called on me while out witnessing/inviting people to church. I have worked in some of the roughest neighborhoods in the DC/Baltimore area.

I don't have to threaten anyone in return because I have displayed a Christian attitude towards them. If they do not want to hear, that is on them. In fact, the Bible instructs us to walk away from them. This does not make us cowardly, in fact it takes more courage to walk away.

Mark 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

12 And they went out, and preached that men should repent.

By walking away, this often leaves the door open for the next time or for someone else who may be in the neighborhood.

True story: I had a lady chew me out over being in her neighborhood talking to kids even though I had kids with me. She threatened to call the police on me. I apologized for upsetting her, although I had done nothing wrong...in her eyes I had. (I was scared because any police incidence could cause me to lose my job/career). I maintained a meek and humble spirit/attitude and God blessed it as the next morning, she and her two kids started riding the church bus on which I served as the captain. She was one of the most faithful and helpful women I worked with. Several years later, she apologized for how she treated me that first time we met. I told her I had forgiven her years before. Had I talked back to her, told her I had a right to be there, she would never have ridden the bus...and many other children would not have ridden as she brought many others with her over the years.

I wrote this not to brag but to provide a real example how being meek can be rewarded.

As my mom used to say...you can win more flies with honey than with vinegar."

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 19 Jun, 2012 10:05 PM

As always, teach ib, you do an excellent job as an expositor of God's Word. And though I have never held to any particular teaching of eternal security, I nonetheless believe, according to the same scriptures that you have presented here, that we CAN KNOW we are secure in Jesus . . . that He will never leave us nor forsake us. And for people who have lived their Christian life in constant fear of an "angry God", the scriptures that you have presented give assurance that God is not against us, but for us. I love it! Thank you so much for sharing.

I have chosen to share some thoughts from your posts that ministered to me personally:

"Singer, as Goldenfaith pointed out on earlier post...where is King David today? In Heaven or Hell?

After King David was saved...he committed adultery, then murder, Then married the woman he committed adultery with. Based on your statement that an adulterer continues in adultery throughout the marriage (continual sin) then King David is in Hell. However, God said he was a man after His heart. King David is in Heaven today.

The size of the sin does not matter...a little white lie is a lie and will separate one from God or hinder the relationship between man/woman and God."

I provided context and proof to your verses. If you want to practice the belief of having to worry constantly that you might sin after you accepted God's free gift of eternal life and not make it to Heaven...you have the freedom to do that. I have been freed from sin through the redemption of Jesus. I am no longer a slave to sin...not chained to it"

"When we receive God's free gift of salvation, He begins working in our lives. God accepts us as we are in our sins...we do not have to stop sinning to receive His gift. It is when we receive the gift of salvation that the Holy Spirit in dwells us and begins to convict us of the sins in our lives. Sometimes people immediately set aside sins (stop smoking, drinking, adultery, etc) however, in most cases, it takes time for people to fully understand and accept the sins they are committing which is the example in 1 Corinthians (they are still babies in Christ, they have not started growing in their Christian walk)"

"Not being under the law is not a license to sin as those who will accuse those of us who believe in the security of the believer. I never said I don't follow the commandments, in fact I have stated that I do follow the commandments because they set the right example for pleasing God. Just like we want to please our earthly parents, we should want to please our Heavenly Father, even more. We give up our sins because we are saved, not saved because we gave up our sins."

"Just like a parent loves a child even though that child may be disobedient or makes poor choices in life, God still loves His children even though He doesn't approve of what His children are doing. He doesn't disown His children. He chastises/punishes us just like our earthly parents, He provides us guidance through His Word and teachers/preachers, he picks us up when we fall down, He encourages through His rewards/blessings . . ."

"Salvation is either freely offered by God's grace and freely received as a gift because of Christ's blood sacrifice -- or else salvation is conditional and works are a necessary part of salvation. If salvation is conditional, one lives in fear of sinning. If salvation is unconditional, one chooses not to sin to please the Heavenly Father."

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 19 Jun, 2012 10:01 PM

Thank you teach ib. You share the truth of God's Word. It speaks for itself. If someone finds fault, then they will have to find fault with the Word of God, for that is what you share.

God's Word stands on its own, which Paul and I regularly cite. (AMEN)

Exodus 33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

Micah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

20 Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old.

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 19 Jun, 2012 09:57 PM

Thank you teach ib . . .your post is worth another encore:

Salvation is either freely offered by God's grace and freely received as a gift because of Christ's blood sacrifice -- or else salvation is conditional and works are a necessary part of salvation. If salvation is conditional, one lives in fear of sinning. If salvation is unconditional, one chooses not to sin to please the Heavenly Father.

Romans8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

2 Timothy 1:7-14

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

14 That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Salvation is a gift, not a reward. (AMEN)

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 19 Jun, 2012 09:19 PM

BobBobbins says, "What more needs to be said?" only this: "For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy" (James 2:13).

BobBobbins says, "I, Paul Janz, have weighed you Bob Bobbins in the balances and found you wanting. I have judged you and now condemn you to death by stoning." . . ..no Bob, you condemned yourself. You reaped what you sowed.

BobBobbins says, "When I first entered into this dialogue, it was with the express purpose of bringing to light some of the errors in the original article" . . .what errors?

BobBobbins says, "I am owning my own failures here publicly. For my own bad behavior here, I apologize. First, to the readers but also to Paul, Teach and Singer. For the record, I do not think that I am in full agreement with any of you.. each for different reasons." . . .in one breath BobBobbins apologizes. In the next breath he makes an accusation . . ..

BobBobbins says, "Yet, in all of my experiences, I had never had such childish and totally unkind responses as those that I initially received here from Paul and Teach_ib. Perhaps, I wrongly expected that two people in their 50's would possess better communication skills and more Christian maturity"

BobBobbins says, "I have prayerfully looked inside my own heart and repented for my contributions to these failures. I now have issued a public apology as well to set the record straight." In one breath, BobBobbins apologizes and says he has repented and in the next breath lays blame on everyone . . .

BobBobbins says, "All four of us have failed greatly in our treatment of one another in this thread. Perhaps, some worse than others but none of us got it right."

BobBobbins, if you were really sincere with your latest post, you would not be making accusations at the same time. This is your way of trying to give the impression to the readers that you are a very spiritual person while at the same time continuing to make false accusations.

BobBobbins says, "I had never had such childish and totally unkind responses as those that I initially received here from Paul and Teach_ib." . . . I guess you don't read your own posts. For the readers' benefit, I will post a few of them here for you:

BobBobbins says, "Saul Hanz - I believed that the earth was round but now I believe that it is flat - here are my reasons." . . .mocking, lies and innuendoes.

BobBobbins says, "FACT: Jesus never broke the Sabbath. I have shown this using Luke 6. Anyone who believes or teaches that Jesus broke the Sabbath commands is in deep and very serious error. Heretical error" . . .BobBobbins claims Jesus never broke the Sabbath. The Word of God says, "Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said God was His Father" (John 5:18). BobBobbins believes his word overrides God's Word.

BobBobbins says, "CHALLENGE: Take Paul's claim that Jesus broke the Sabbath to your pastor and ask him whether or not Paul is right. When you get done post the results here for everyone." . . .so BobBobbins thinks the pastor's word overrides God's Word: "Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said God was His Father" (John 5:18).

BobBobbins says, "Here are some messages that I have received privately about this post (two of these just yesterday) and they keep coming: "Amen brother Bob" - thank you sister and another . . ."That guy Paul is a real control freak and I bet he wonders why he is single" - thank you sister. I am sure he has heard this many times before and still another..."You have been exposing his lies for days and he still won't give it up" - yes, I know - thank you brother. and still another.... "can't he see that he is the one throwing the stones" (in reference to Paul)" - no, he can't, he is too blinded by his rage." . . . BobBobbins believes that by posting many peoples opinions, that it overrides the Word of God and somehow makes him right.

BobBobbins says, "Kind of a sad thing really that you were so lacking in compassion in the first place. Now, you want a gold star and a brownie for finally getting it right." . . . BobBobbins ridicules my repentance and makes false accusation.

BobBobbins says, "However, I am not sure what this has to do with anything? I am also not sure why you need to parade your good deeds in front of men?" BobBobbins wants the readers to believe that my repentance of my past and the sharing of how God had changed me is somehow an ego trip. Bob is making a FALSE accusation by innuendo.

BobBobbins says, "Now please be sure to issue your standard verbose response to confuse all the readers.". . .BobBobbins mocks and insinuates that my responses are meant to confuse the reader, Quite the contrary.

BobBobbins says, "Also,don't forget your standard "thank you .. yada yada yada..".post to Teach_iib." . . .Bob mocks and implies to the reader that the posting of the Word of God shared on teach ib's post is not worth your reading. God's Word says, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work) (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

BobBobbins says, "Now please be sure to issue your standard verbose response to confuse all the readers.".. the only confusion the readers have here is in your hypocrisy.

BobBobbins says, "Also, don't forget your standard "thank you .. yada yada yada..".post to Teach_iib."..as you wish. But the post on "works" is for the benefit of all the readers. The Word of God speaks for itself.

Paul says, "BobBobbin, you could not be MORE WRONG! Your LIES are outrageous, Teach ib and I are one in spirit. "

This statement is so true! You see Bob, that's the beauty of being one in spirit with God's Spirit of mercy and grace. We are able to love one another and still hold different views. I am quite sure teach ib and I will not agree on everything�it really doesn't matter. But what we do agree on is this: that God is "merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity, and transgression and sin" (Exodus 34:6-7a). That is God's very nature, and He wants that in His children.

You see, I was once a Pharisee, a legalist, a stone thrower, just like you and Singer, until God opened my eyes and showed me His nature of mercy and grace. I began to show mercy to women who divorced because they were physically beaten daily by their husbands. I began to show mercy to divorced women whose husbands were unrepentant pornographers who were guilty of committing adultery in their mind. And I began to show mercy to women who divorced because they had been mentally abused by their husbands until they prayed for death to escape. I threw down my stones and started showing mercy to these women, instead of beating on them with God's Word.

Now you may be wondering, why don't I show mercy to you guys? The answer is very simple: "For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy" (James 2:13).

BobBobbins says, "Who is the liar here?" . . .YOU ARE!!!! The readers only have to read this post to see what kind of a liar you really are. In one breath, you offer an olive branch to me. In the next breath you make an accusation against me. In one breath you say, "Happy Father's Day." In the next breath, you say, "You err in your doctrine and your reasoning is defective." You HYPOCRITE!!! Do you think the readers are that gullible not to see your deceitful ways? PRETENDING to want peace and spitting out your poisonous words at the same time. You, BobBobbins, and Singer4u,have been exposed as frauds, and it is obvious to everyone that you are desperately trying to keep your sinking ship of legalism afloat. But I have news for you. It will not stand against the Word of God!

BobBobbins says, "Paul and Teach_ib can not even agree between themselves what the Biblical grounds for divorce are. Paul holds one standard and teach_ib holds another"

BobBobbins, you could not be MORE WRONG! Your LIES are outrageous. Teach ib and I are one in spirit. She knows and loves the God of mercy and grace, as I do, and is known by Him. And you would do well to hold your tongue against the daughter of the King. God will not hold you guiltless!

BobBobbins quotes God's word, Matt 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill." Exactly, all the righteous requirements of the law ARE ALREADY FULFILLED in HIM. That righteousness is not based on you keeping the letter of the law, BUT IN ACCEPTING HIS RIGHTEOUNESS OVER YOURS. I will take the liberty to add your names to the following scripture:

"Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel (BobBobbins and Singer4u) is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. For CHRIST is the END of the law to everyone who believes" (Romans 10:1-4).

BobBobbins says, "If this is true, Jesus was the most shining example of a legalist." Hardly. Jesus wasn't a hypocrite, never condemned anyone, and was always showing mercy. You, BobBobbins and Singer4u, do not even know what spirit you are of.

BobBobbins says, "Happy Father's Day!" . . . "You err in your doctrine and your reasoning is defective" . . .Hmmm . . . For some reason, after looking at your hypocritical words, I don't believe you are sincere. I wonder why.

BobBobbins says, "I truly hope that at some point you will lay aside your hatred and your anger" . . . I'm sorry to disappoint you BobBobbins. I have nether anger or hatred toward Singer or you. I do however feel sorry for you both that in your zealousness to keep the letter of the law, you have missed God's mercy.

BobBobbins says, "You err in your doctrine and your reasoning is defective. I have proven this over and over for days" . . .the only thing you have proven to the readers and myself is that my article is correct and that it exposed two modern-day Pharisees who are legalists and stone-throwers, namely yourself and Singer4u. And for that I rejoice.

BobBobbins says, "Did I make any comments anywhere about what a woman should or should not wear?" No, but we are all waiting. For you quote the Word of God in a legalistic manner. You quote Matthew 19:9 that fornication is the only reason for divorce. The definition of fornication according to Encarta � World English Dictionary is "sexual intercourse between two consenting adults, who are not married to each other"

However, according to Jesus, fornication is "But I say to you that whoever LOOKS at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28).

A man who looks lustfully after a woman is an adulterer according to Jesus' words. You do not have to hop into bed and have actual sex with another woman to be an adulterer in God's eyes. Therefore any woman who has such a husband, whether he be a pornographer or one who lusts with his eyes after the women in the mall (while his wife is shopping) has every right to divorce him, unless he repents.

BobBobbins says, "Where is this verse in the Bible that states these as exceptions?" (read above and below)

"But He said to them, 'All cannot accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given'" (Matthew 19:11)

"neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks" (Ephesians 5:4). And where in the Bible, BobBobbins does it say when humorous talk becomes foolish talk and joking becomes coarse jesting? Your interpretation of foolish talk will no doubt be different from mine. That is why we have the Holy Spirit to convict our conscience when we step out of line.

"in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works" (1Timothy 2:9-10).

Now, BobBobbins, do tell all the women on this site what constitutes modest apparel . . .a dress down to the floor, a dress down to their ankles, or a dress going 1 foot 6 inches past the knees. Now tell them to throw out their jewelry and their gold wedding band and their diamond engagement ring as women who profess godliness. And also supply your address and phone number, so that they can contact you and give you a piece of their mind.

There are no exact details given in scripture for what constitutes modest apparel. That is why we have the Holy Spirit to convict our conscience as individuals when we step out of line.

A man who looks lustfully after a woman is an adulterer according to Jesus' words: "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28). You do not have to hop into bed and have actual sex with another woman to be an adulterer in God's eyes. Therefore any woman who has such a husband has every right to divorce him, unless he repents.

BobBobbins says, "NOTICE: Does he accept a truce? Does he offer forgiveness? Does he show any humility whatsoever? Does he offer his own apology?? What does he do? He demands that Singer must bow to his terms in order to receive the kingdom ( Paul's respect)"

Peter denied Jesus publicly 3 times. Jesus demanded Peter confess Him publicly 3 times.(John 21:15-17) Singer4u maligned me publicly. He needs to make a public apology. I was testing Singer4u to see if his apology was sincere. And just like your phony olive-branch offering, BobBobbins, the readers soon discovered the truth.

BobBobbins says, "This is an attempt to build an honest understanding through extension of an olive branch." Then BobBobbins follows with this statement: "Now he (Paul) takes a most haughty and prideful position - he can not be bothered to even address such lowly and ridiculous people such as Singer and I" . . . all I can say is you have a funny way of extending an olive branch. Perhaps you meant poison ivy?

BobBobbins says, "He does not say that I have misinterpreted the word of God." (you have) "but merely his articles. However, he does not show how I have done so." . . .really?

BobBobbins and Singer4u. There's really nothing more to be said to you that has not already been said. So I will continue to repeat it until you hopefully get the message.

So BobBobbins and Singer4u, you have been weighed in the balances and found wanting. Your accusations are unfounded and your interpretations of my article incorrect. Stone throwers all have something in common: They are usually self-righteous, ready to condemn, and can quote the Word of God. They boast in the keeping of the letter of the law while ignoring the weightier matters of justice, mercy and faith. And besides all this, they have one other notable characteristic . . . they are hypocrites. Matthew 23:23-28.

I have been FALSELY accused by you both, implying that I said Jesus sinned. I never said Jesus sinned. YOU DID! You made the ASSUMPTION that Jesus would have sinned if He had broken the Sabbath--I DID NOT. All I said was Jesus broke the Sabbath. Then you drew out your proverbial stones and said the following:

BobBobbins says, "Jesus never broke the sabbath. If he had done so, he would not have been able to fulfill the law. Your salvation could not have occurred. I am not sure where you get such ridiculous ideas. That is completely absurd and totally false."

My response: Absurd and totally false? . . .Really? "Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said God was His Father" (John 5:18). According to the apostle John, who wrote that scripture under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit . . .Jesus broke the Sabbath.

Singer4u says, "Paul and Goldenfaith both said in their writings on this forum that Yahushua broke Sabbath. That is impossible! You two should know better than that and to say it is total heresy!!! YOU ARE SAYING HE SINNED!"

My response: heresy? . . .really? "Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said God was His Father" (John 5:18). According to the apostle John, who wrote that scripture under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit . . .Jesus broke the Sabbath.

It is very clear in the Word of God that Jesus BROKE the Sabbath. It also says in the Word of God that Jesus NEVER sinned. I have no problem with both scriptures. It is you, Singer4u and BobBobbins, who have exalted yourselves above the Word of God to add your own interpretation to John 5:18. You both claim that Jesus could not have broken the Sabbath. Since when does your word override God's Word? You claim to be defenders of the Word, yet you are woefully ignorant of it.

"And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, 'Look, your disciples are doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath!'"

But He said to them, "Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him:

"how he entered the house of God and ate the showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him, but only for the priests?

"Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless?

"Yet I say to you that in this place there is One greater than the temple.

"But if you had known what this means, 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice,' you would have not condemned the guiltless.

"For the Son of Man is LORD even of the Sabbath." (Matthew 12:2-8)

Oh yes, Jesus broke the Sabbath, but He never sinned. He was WORKING on the Sabbath healing people, but He never sinned, for He was doing exactly what the Father told Him to do. JESUS IS LORD even of the Sabbath.

And now in regards to Singer4u and BobBobbins adamant stand on the reasons for divorce. Both of you have ignored Jesus' Word spoken in Matthew 19:11:

"But He said to them, 'All cannot accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given'"

You both ignore Jesus' Word spoken in Matthew 19:11 and quote only Matthew 19:9. Hypocrites! Is Jesus' Word spoken in verse 11 any less anointed than verse 9? You blind guides, you strain out a gnat and swallow a camel. Jesus said, ALL CANNOT ACCEPT the saying that fornication is the only reason for divorce, 'but only those to whom it has been given.'"

So Singer4u and BobBobbins accept that fornication is the only reason for divorce. Good for you. That's between you and God. Jesus said "ALL CANNOT ACCEPT THIS SAYING." And whether you like it or not, Singer4u and BobBobbins, the LORD JESUS makes it clear that He accepts other believers who have views on divorce contrary to yours.

So what are you both doing here?

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 19 Jun, 2012 11:28 AM

Singer 4 u says, "There should be no strife among brethren.

Therefore, I asked for forgiveness from Yahweh and repent and ask for forgiveness from all others involved for allowing myself to enter strife no matter how small or large on this thread. I will not again. I will only dialogue in a respectful way in the future. I am only interested in what Yahweh wants and I know that He doesn't want his servants to strive. The devil is very tricky and we have to be on guard to not fall for his tricks and we must keep pride out of us and take on a meek and humble spirit.

Therefore Yahweh's will be done on earth as it is in heaven! May Yahushua the Messiah always be glorified."

Your apology is acceptable, but your legalism and false teaching is not. The Word of God speaks for itself. Turning into a nice well-behaved legalist does not make your teaching any more acceptable. Until you repent of that, we will be at odds.

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 19 Jun, 2012 11:10 AM

BobBobbins says, "When I first entered into this dialogue, it was with the express purpose of bringing to light some of the errors in the original article" . . .what errors?

BobBobbins says, "I am owning my own failures here publicly. For my own bad behavior here, I apologize. First, to the readers but also to Paul, Teach and Singer. For the record, I do not think that I am in full agreement with any of you.. each for different reasons." . . .in one breath BobBobbins apologizes. In the next breath he makes an accusation . . ..

BobBobbins says, "Yet, in all of my experiences, I had never had such childish and totally unkind responses as those that I initially received here from Paul and Teach_ib. Perhaps, I wrongly expected that two people in their 50's would possess better communication skills and more Christian maturity"

BobBobbins says, "I have prayerfully looked inside my own heart and repented for my contributions to these failures. I now have issued a public apology as well to set the record straight." In one breath, BobBobbins apologizes and says he has repented and in the next breath lays blame on everyone . . .

BobBobbins says, "All four of us have failed greatly in our treatment of one another in this thread. Perhaps, some worse than others but none of us got it right."

BobBobbins, if you were really sincere with your latest post, you would not be making accusations at the same time. This is your way of trying to give the impression to the readers that you are a very spiritual person while at the same time continuing to make false accusations.

BobBobbins says, "I had never had such childish and totally unkind responses as those that I initially received here from Paul and Teach_ib." . . . I guess you don't read your own posts. For the readers' benefit, I will post a few of them here for you:

BobBobbins says, "Saul Hanz - I believed that the earth was round but now I believe that it is flat - here are my reasons." . . .mocking, lies and innuendoes.

BobBobbins says, "FACT: Jesus never broke the Sabbath. I have shown this using Luke 6. Anyone who believes or teaches that Jesus broke the Sabbath commands is in deep and very serious error. Heretical error" . . .BobBobbins claims Jesus never broke the Sabbath. The Word of God says, "Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said God was His Father" (John 5:18). BobBobbins believes his word overrides God's Word.

BobBobbins says, "CHALLENGE: Take Paul's claim that Jesus broke the Sabbath to your pastor and ask him whether or not Paul is right. When you get done post the results here for everyone." . . .so BobBobbins thinks the pastor's word overrides God's Word: "Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said God was His Father" (John 5:18).

BobBobbins says, "Here are some messages that I have received privately about this post (two of these just yesterday) and they keep coming: "Amen brother Bob" - thank you sister and another . . ."That guy Paul is a real control freak and I bet he wonders why he is single" - thank you sister. I am sure he has heard this many times before and still another..."You have been exposing his lies for days and he still won't give it up" - yes, I know - thank you brother. and still another.... "can't he see that he is the one throwing the stones" (in reference to Paul)" - no, he can't, he is too blinded by his rage." . . . BobBobbins believes that by posting many peoples opinions, that it overrides the Word of God and somehow makes him right.

BobBobbins says, "Kind of a sad thing really that you were so lacking in compassion in the first place. Now, you want a gold star and a brownie for finally getting it right." . . . BobBobbins ridicules my repentance and makes false accusation.

BobBobbins says, "However, I am not sure what this has to do with anything? I am also not sure why you need to parade your good deeds in front of men?" BobBobbins wants the readers to believe that my repentance of my past and the sharing of how God had changed me is somehow an ego trip. Bob is making a FALSE accusation by innuendo.

BobBobbins says, "Now please be sure to issue your standard verbose response to confuse all the readers.". . .BobBobbins mocks and insinuates that my responses are meant to confuse the reader, Quite the contrary.

BobBobbins says, "Also,don't forget your standard "thank you .. yada yada yada..".post to Teach_iib." . . .Bob mocks and implies to the reader that the posting of the Word of God shared on teach ib's post is not worth your reading. God's Word says, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work) (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

BobBobbins says, "Now please be sure to issue your standard verbose response to confuse all the readers.".. the only confusion the readers have here is in your hypocrisy.

BobBobbins says, "Also, don't forget your standard "thank you .. yada yada yada..".post to Teach_iib."..as you wish. But the post on "works" is for the benefit of all the readers. The Word of God speaks for itself.

Paul says, "BobBobbin, you could not be MORE WRONG! Your LIES are outrageous, Teach ib and I are one in spirit. "

This statement is so true! You see Bob, that's the beauty of being one in spirit with God's Spirit of mercy and grace. We are able to love one another and still hold different views. I am quite sure teach ib and I will not agree on everything�it really doesn't matter. But what we do agree on is this: that God is "merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity, and transgression and sin" (Exodus 34:6-7a). That is God's very nature, and He wants that in His children.

You see, I was once a Pharisee, a legalist, a stone thrower, just like you and Singer, until God opened my eyes and showed me His nature of mercy and grace. I began to show mercy to women who divorced because they were physically beaten daily by their husbands. I began to show mercy to divorced women whose husbands were unrepentant pornographers who were guilty of committing adultery in their mind. And I began to show mercy to women who divorced because they had been mentally abused by their husbands until they prayed for death to escape. I threw down my stones and started showing mercy to these women, instead of beating on them with God's Word.

Now you may be wondering, why don't I show mercy to you guys? The answer is very simple: "For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy" (James 2:13).

BobBobbins says, "Who is the liar here?" . . .YOU ARE!!!! The readers only have to read this post to see what kind of a liar you really are. In one breath, you offer an olive branch to me. In the next breath you make an accusation against me. In one breath you say, "Happy Father's Day." In the next breath, you say, "You err in your doctrine and your reasoning is defective." You HYPOCRITE!!! Do you think the readers are that gullible not to see your deceitful ways? PRETENDING to want peace and spitting out your poisonous words at the same time. You, BobBobbins, and Singer4u,have been exposed as frauds, and it is obvious to everyone that you are desperately trying to keep your sinking ship of legalism afloat. But I have news for you. It will not stand against the Word of God!

BobBobbins says, "Paul and Teach_ib can not even agree between themselves what the Biblical grounds for divorce are. Paul holds one standard and teach_ib holds another"

BobBobbins, you could not be MORE WRONG! Your LIES are outrageous. Teach ib and I are one in spirit. She knows and loves the God of mercy and grace, as I do, and is known by Him. And you would do well to hold your tongue against the daughter of the King. God will not hold you guiltless!

BobBobbins quotes God's word, Matt 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill." Exactly, all the righteous requirements of the law ARE ALREADY FULFILLED in HIM. That righteousness is not based on you keeping the letter of the law, BUT IN ACCEPTING HIS RIGHTEOUNESS OVER YOURS. I will take the liberty to add your names to the following scripture:

"Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel (BobBobbins and Singer4u) is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. For CHRIST is the END of the law to everyone who believes" (Romans 10:1-4).

BobBobbins says, "If this is true, Jesus was the most shining example of a legalist." Hardly. Jesus wasn't a hypocrite, never condemned anyone, and was always showing mercy. You, BobBobbins and Singer4u, do not even know what spirit you are of.

BobBobbins says, "Happy Father's Day!" . . . "You err in your doctrine and your reasoning is defective" . . .Hmmm . . . For some reason, after looking at your hypocritical words, I don't believe you are sincere. I wonder why.

BobBobbins says, "I truly hope that at some point you will lay aside your hatred and your anger" . . . I'm sorry to disappoint you BobBobbins. I have nether anger or hatred toward Singer or you. I do however feel sorry for you both that in your zealousness to keep the letter of the law, you have missed God's mercy.

BobBobbins says, "You err in your doctrine and your reasoning is defective. I have proven this over and over for days" . . .the only thing you have proven to the readers and myself is that my article is correct and that it exposed two modern-day Pharisees who are legalists and stone-throwers, namely yourself and Singer4u. And for that I rejoice.

BobBobbins says, "Did I make any comments anywhere about what a woman should or should not wear?" No, but we are all waiting. For you quote the Word of God in a legalistic manner. You quote Matthew 19:9 that fornication is the only reason for divorce. The definition of fornication according to Encarta � World English Dictionary is "sexual intercourse between two consenting adults, who are not married to each other"

However, according to Jesus, fornication is "But I say to you that whoever LOOKS at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28).

A man who looks lustfully after a woman is an adulterer according to Jesus' words. You do not have to hop into bed and have actual sex with another woman to be an adulterer in God's eyes. Therefore any woman who has such a husband, whether he be a pornographer or one who lusts with his eyes after the women in the mall (while his wife is shopping) has every right to divorce him, unless he repents.

BobBobbins says, "Where is this verse in the Bible that states these as exceptions?" (read above and below)

"But He said to them, 'All cannot accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given'" (Matthew 19:11)

"neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks" (Ephesians 5:4). And where in the Bible, BobBobbins does it say when humorous talk becomes foolish talk and joking becomes coarse jesting? Your interpretation of foolish talk will no doubt be different from mine. That is why we have the Holy Spirit to convict our conscience when we step out of line.

"in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works" (1Timothy 2:9-10).

Now, BobBobbins, do tell all the women on this site what constitutes modest apparel . . .a dress down to the floor, a dress down to their ankles, or a dress going 1 foot 6 inches past the knees. Now tell them to throw out their jewelry and their gold wedding band and their diamond engagement ring as women who profess godliness. And also supply your address and phone number, so that they can contact you and give you a piece of their mind.

There are no exact details given in scripture for what constitutes modest apparel. That is why we have the Holy Spirit to convict our conscience as individuals when we step out of line.

A man who looks lustfully after a woman is an adulterer according to Jesus' words: "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28). You do not have to hop into bed and have actual sex with another woman to be an adulterer in God's eyes. Therefore any woman who has such a husband has every right to divorce him, unless he repents.

BobBobbins says, "NOTICE: Does he accept a truce? Does he offer forgiveness? Does he show any humility whatsoever? Does he offer his own apology?? What does he do? He demands that Singer must bow to his terms in order to receive the kingdom ( Paul's respect)"

Peter denied Jesus publicly 3 times. Jesus demanded Peter confess Him publicly 3 times.(John 21:15-17) Singer4u maligned me publicly. He needs to make a public apology. I was testing Singer4u to see if his apology was sincere. And just like your phony olive-branch offering, BobBobbins, the readers soon discovered the truth.

BobBobbins says, "This is an attempt to build an honest understanding through extension of an olive branch." Then BobBobbins follows with this statement: "Now he (Paul) takes a most haughty and prideful position - he can not be bothered to even address such lowly and ridiculous people such as Singer and I" . . . all I can say is you have a funny way of extending an olive branch. Perhaps you meant poison ivy?

BobBobbins says, "He does not say that I have misinterpreted the word of God." (you have) "but merely his articles. However, he does not show how I have done so." . . .really?

BobBobbins and Singer4u. There's really nothing more to be said to you that has not already been said. So I will continue to repeat it until you hopefully get the message.

So BobBobbins and Singer4u, you have been weighed in the balances and found wanting. Your accusations are unfounded and your interpretations of my article incorrect. Stone throwers all have something in common: They are usually self-righteous, ready to condemn, and can quote the Word of God. They boast in the keeping of the letter of the law while ignoring the weightier matters of justice, mercy and faith. And besides all this, they have one other notable characteristic . . . they are hypocrites. Matthew 23:23-28.

I have been FALSELY accused by you both, implying that I said Jesus sinned. I never said Jesus sinned. YOU DID! You made the ASSUMPTION that Jesus would have sinned if He had broken the Sabbath--I DID NOT. All I said was Jesus broke the Sabbath. Then you drew out your proverbial stones and said the following:

BobBobbins says, "Jesus never broke the sabbath. If he had done so, he would not have been able to fulfill the law. Your salvation could not have occurred. I am not sure where you get such ridiculous ideas. That is completely absurd and totally false."

My response: Absurd and totally false? . . .Really? "Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said God was His Father" (John 5:18). According to the apostle John, who wrote that scripture under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit . . .Jesus broke the Sabbath.

Singer4u says, "Paul and Goldenfaith both said in their writings on this forum that Yahushua broke Sabbath. That is impossible! You two should know better than that and to say it is total heresy!!! YOU ARE SAYING HE SINNED!"

My response: heresy? . . .really? "Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said God was His Father" (John 5:18). According to the apostle John, who wrote that scripture under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit . . .Jesus broke the Sabbath.

It is very clear in the Word of God that Jesus BROKE the Sabbath. It also says in the Word of God that Jesus NEVER sinned. I have no problem with both scriptures. It is you, Singer4u and BobBobbins, who have exalted yourselves above the Word of God to add your own interpretation to John 5:18. You both claim that Jesus could not have broken the Sabbath. Since when does your word override God's Word? You claim to be defenders of the Word, yet you are woefully ignorant of it.

"And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, 'Look, your disciples are doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath!'"

But He said to them, "Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him:

"how he entered the house of God and ate the showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him, but only for the priests?

"Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless?

"Yet I say to you that in this place there is One greater than the temple.

"But if you had known what this means, 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice,' you would have not condemned the guiltless.

"For the Son of Man is LORD even of the Sabbath." (Matthew 12:2-8)

Oh yes, Jesus broke the Sabbath, but He never sinned. He was WORKING on the Sabbath healing people, but He never sinned, for He was doing exactly what the Father told Him to do. JESUS IS LORD even of the Sabbath.

And now in regards to Singer4u and BobBobbins adamant stand on the reasons for divorce. Both of you have ignored Jesus' Word spoken in Matthew 19:11:

"But He said to them, 'All cannot accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given'"

You both ignore Jesus' Word spoken in Matthew 19:11 and quote only Matthew 19:9. Hypocrites! Is Jesus' Word spoken in verse 11 any less anointed than verse 9? You blind guides, you strain out a gnat and swallow a camel. Jesus said, ALL CANNOT ACCEPT the saying that fornication is the only reason for divorce, 'but only those to whom it has been given.'"

So Singer4u and BobBobbins accept that fornication is the only reason for divorce. Good for you. That's between you and God. Jesus said "ALL CANNOT ACCEPT THIS SAYING." And whether you like it or not, Singer4u and BobBobbins, the LORD JESUS makes it clear that He accepts other believers who have views on divorce contrary to yours.

So what are you both doing here?

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 18 Jun, 2012 11:49 PM

Thank you again teach ib for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share the Word of God and your thoughts. And thank you for your encouraging words to me. Your posts have inspired me to search deeper into the Word of God. I am reposting your thoughts and some additional scriptures on works:

"Obedience to the law/commandments cannot merit/earn salvation...nor does it keep us saved, however, it is evidence that we have received the gift of God, eternal life through Jesus Christ. Adherence to the commandments (although not a requirement for salvation) keeps in a good relationship with our Heavenly Father. Just like obeying the rule our parents establish keeps us on good terms with them."

How true. When we start adding works to either earn or keep our salvation, we are contradicting God's Word:

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works lest anyone should boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9).

"For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God.

"For what does the scripture say? 'Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.'

"Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.

"But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,

"just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works:

"'Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered; blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin'" (Romans 4: 2-8).

"Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

"But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,

"even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

"being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" (Romans 3:20-24).

"knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

"But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not!

"For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

"For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

"I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain" ( Galatians 2:16-21).

"O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified?" (Galatians 3:1).

Paul had some strong words for those believers who once trusted in God's grace for salvation, but were now adding the works of the law to keep their salvation. If any of you readers are sitting under the teachings of such false doctrine, free yourself from (as Paul put it) those who have "bewitched you." Those who teach such false doctrines are not servants of God, no matter how many rabbis they boast to have sat under.

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 18 Jun, 2012 11:46 PM

Thank you teach ib . . .your post is worth another encore:

Salvation is either freely offered by God's grace and freely received as a gift because of Christ's blood sacrifice -- or else salvation is conditional and works are a necessary part of salvation. If salvation is conditional, one lives in fear of sinning. If salvation is unconditional, one chooses not to sin to please the Heavenly Father.

Romans8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

2 Timothy 1:7-14

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

14 That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Salvation is a gift, not a reward

Blessings,

Paul

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15