Author Thread
really_54

View Profile
Cdff wicked advertisements
Posted : 29 Jul, 2013 06:14 PM

THANK YOU lovehope3 for your post. I agree that most of the advertizing on this site is disgusting. However, there is a way to block these ads completely and it doesn't cost any money. If you use Mozilla Firefox as your web browser, you can go to Tools > Add-ons > then type Adblock plus in the search box on the top right of the "Add-ons Manager" page. Find the add on called "Adblock plus". If this is not clear, you can paste the link below into your Firefox web browser and it will take you right there.

Blessings,

Paul

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/?src=search

really_54

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 30 Jun, 2013 07:10 AM

Thank you Roopa for your voice of support and your words of wisdom..." I think we should continue to pray for this person that God will reveal to her and change her."

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Have you been CONDEMMNED by others as having an "UNBIBLICAL DIVORCE" ?
Posted : 19 May, 2013 07:19 PM

Dear Rulabo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. You said, "I am a divorced woman... my ex-husband was unfaithful... abusive... did drugs... would not work. I felt pretty justified in my divorce... but I wasn't justified, not Biblically."

I'm not sure where you are getting your present teachings from, but I can assure you that, according to the Bible, you had just cause to divorce your husband. You wrote that your husband was unfaithful. That alone is just cause in God's eyes. :angel:

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2013 07:01 PM

biglion44... "what we have is a bunch of ....rebellious women who want to justify there sin, undercover. Jezabells(so), feminist! Who are destroying homes....wolves not sheep....following the dictates and desires of their flesh and desires"

biglion44... "Through our women! They chicks lie! And the majority of them are selfesh and rebellious...and the real reason for some of the divorced based on abuse...is women refusing to submit!"

biglion44... "Feminist...secretly committing mutiny in their hearts...so what he's a drunk, so what he's lazy, so what he does drugs"

biglion44... "but today....today!!....OUR WOMEN ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!"

biglion44... "Now I have the truth".

I don't see anything that you have said that smacks of truth at all. Your railing accusations against women in general are not only unfounded and untrue, but are also unbiblical. And you call yourself a Christian. Shame on you

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 1 May, 2013 08:41 PM

biglion44... "what we have is a bunch of ....rebellious women who want to justify there sin, undercover. Jezabells(so), feminist! Who are destroying homes....wolves not sheep....following the dictates and desires of their flesh and desires"

biglion44... "Through our women! They chicks lie! And the majority of them are selfesh and rebellious...and the real reason for some of the divorced based on abuse...is women refusing to submit!"

biglion44... "Feminist...secretly committing mutiny in their hearts...so what he's a drunk, so what he's lazy, so what he does drugs"

biglion44... "but today....today!!....OUR WOMEN ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!"

biglion44... "Now I have the truth".

I don't see anything that you have said that smacks of truth at all. Your railing accusations against women in general are not only unfounded and untrue, but are also unbiblical. And you call yourself a Christian. Shame on you!

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 27 Apr, 2013 07:15 AM

biglion44..."Id rather have truth than a woman"...So then what are you doing here on a dating site? :rolleyes:

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 25 Apr, 2013 08:02 PM

Thank you biglion44 for revealing to all the women here what's really in your heart. If any woman had doubts about you, they don't now.

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 17 Mar, 2013 10:35 AM

Dear Dougb55... you make many unfounded and sweeping statements using the words "most" or "no one":

"Sad to say, MOST divorces in the Christian realm are not biblical"� How would you know that? Have you surveyed all the divorced Christians? And what is the biblical reasons for divorce? Have you ignored Jesus' words in Matthew 5:28, Matthew 19:11, and 1 Corinthians 7:15b, and based your reasons for divorce only on Matthew 5:32?

"The sad fact is that MOST of profiles here and percentage wise are divorces, which says something"� According to Christian Dating For Free, there are 27,448 divorced women on their site out of a grand total of 94,513 women listed. That certainly does not fall into the "most of profiles here" as you have declared.

"NO ONE seems to take marriage seriously"� Have you personally talked to each of the 27,448 divorced women that are currently listed on this site? If not, then how do you know that these women did not take their marriage seriously?

"Of course, those who are abused and lives are in danger, God gives us a brain. Yet, MOST divorces are not based on these issues."�. Again I ask you, have you personally talked to each of the 27,448 divorced women that are currently listed on this site? If not, then how would you know how many women suffered abuse and how many of their lives were in danger?

According to your profile, Doug, you are single and have never been married. Unless you have walked in the shoes of the married and understand all the issues that come with it, you would do well to heed Imoni's wise advice:

"MUCH YOKE AND BURDEN WE LAY ON THE IGNORANT MOST TIMES WITH OUR MESSAGES."

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 19 Jan, 2013 07:04 PM

Thank you Imoni for your words of wisdom:"MUCH YOKE AND BURDEN WE LAY ON THE IGNORANT MOST TIMES WITH OUR MESSAGES."...I agree. :angel:

Blessings,

Paul

really_54

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jan, 2013 08:16 AM

tdp1969...Although you make some good points regarding easy divorce and its consequences on children, you do error in the following statement: "Make no mistake, DIVORCE IS SIN." Wait a minute. With that statement, you are heaping guilt and condemnation on people who are legitimately divorced in God's eyes. God has sanctioned divorce in the case of marital unfaithfulness (fornication, adultery), yet you say, "DIVORCE IS SIN." You are attributing a universal guilt to all divorced people, while at the same time allowing grace for yourself �. "But As a divorced person, and for biblical reasons." You justify your divorce while condemning others. It smacks of hypocrisy.

You state, "So then if God has forgotten and forgiven my sins, then why should I remember or even care what another persons "sins" were that lead them to the sin of divorce." According to your own words then, you should forgive your wife of her transgressions and be reconciled to her.

Blessings,

Paul

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13