View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 4 Jan, 2017 04:31 AM

obviously im not there type

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Dec, 2016 03:44 AM

i mean unless youre looking for a pen pal whats the point? why target british and american men? what about polish and romanians? or are they too poor? you have been watching too many Hollywood movies we are not all rich our streets are not paved with gold.... i am a poor janitor at the bottom of the economic chain im too poor to even visit the philippines never mind apply for a visa i wouldnt qualify and neither wouldnt she here ... you should study your own countries immigration laws and the UK they dont just let anyone in a marriage certificate is not sufficient you need to be considered a financial asset to each countries economy

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Dec, 2016 03:06 AM

cherry why else message uk and american guys? whats wrong with your own kind?

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 13 Dec, 2016 03:54 AM

i only message girls in swansea not a single one has replied they all want mr tick every box right

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 13 Dec, 2016 03:53 AM

most of them want visas if they truly desired a man they would look closer to home

swampy

View Profile
poppy day
Posted : 1 Nov, 2016 04:29 AM

its that time of year when the political propaganda tries to brainwash us all to lay down our lives for the sake of the government and anyone who dares to speak up against the heroes will be pelted with insults .... would jesus had supported any emblem that praised the efforts of political killers?

swampy

View Profile
LOVE SCAMMER
Posted : 1 Nov, 2016 03:31 AM

mostly filipinas looking for a wealthy white guy they soon lose interest when i tell them im a poor janitor

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 8 Sep, 2016 02:37 AM

blue a preacher got arrested in the UK for preaching homosexuality is a sin modern political correctness does not allow anyone to criticize gays even children's TV programs like peppa pig have explored homosexuality what can i do? i dont make the laws i cant go round telling queers to stop being queer id end up in jail

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 7 Sep, 2016 03:19 AM

blue im no queer lover

swampy

View Profile
rodrigo duterte
Posted : 6 Sep, 2016 06:43 AM

a man who hires assassins for kill alleged criminals in the name of god without a trial yet loved by his own people? whats everyones view on rodrigo? man of god or a tyrant?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6