View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 28 Aug, 2016 06:12 AM

you also have to be careful taking supplements many have side effects

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 28 Aug, 2016 06:00 AM

im not that serious about it im a former professional boxer i just do it for myself not to look good ill never be ripped because i dont train has hard or take supplements

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 27 Aug, 2016 02:53 AM

i do lift weights i just dont do steroids

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 26 Aug, 2016 08:21 AM

i have irish roots too from mayo and leitrum way .....i know plenty of southern asian women here beauties many of them with old fat dudes with plenty of money .... women will tell you nearly all men just want sex i cant disagree with that but nearly all women want wealth too or a tattooed steroid hunk who thinks hes god

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 25 Aug, 2016 07:17 AM

plus has you probs know adam the UK is not a godly country anymore people worship footballer and money more than god

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 25 Aug, 2016 07:14 AM

id love to leave the UK i hate the culture its very material selfish and un family oriented i dont fit in here i just dont have the means to leave

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 24 Aug, 2016 08:40 AM

despite what you asians think now all westerners are wealthy we have poverty and homeless here and if your best answer is gonna be get a better job thats just plain ignorance

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 24 Aug, 2016 08:33 AM

youre all missing the point i couldnt date a filipina if i wanted too visas and travel costs money countries dont just let anyone in and yes i do send messages im just not attractive to western women unless you take steroids have model looks or a good income western women aint interested but there is nothing i can do about it

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 15 Jun, 2016 04:26 AM

maybe i should message a hundreds of filipinas and hope i get lucky and find one thats rich

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 15 Jun, 2016 04:20 AM

my point is their own filipino guys are no good for them why? cus they are poor its always about money i wouldnt message someone and say hey i like you but im poor can you see me? you see how selfish that is?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6