Author Thread
swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 6 Sep, 2016 05:18 AM

by the way i can actually be arrested in the UK for condemning gays id imagine the laws are even stricter in ireland adam?

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 6 Sep, 2016 05:15 AM

blue let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone? i said before gays are an abomination of god i dont know what adams view is mine is let them do as they please as long as they dont harm us why should we care? only issue i have with gays and i have with sexuality in general is the high media propaganda this also applies to mtv and many musicians like myley cyrus, justin beiber, rhanna so on people who promote sexual activity via their lyrics and videos..... gays should just be gay and shut up about it like prostitutes and other misogynous practices do as you please but do it in private...

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 5 Sep, 2016 06:41 AM

you probs heard about the gay bishop in grantham UK so many priests and bishops and so called christians are gay now

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 05:40 AM

i dont recalls adam claiming god made homosexuals? i did query his views on gays my view on gays is they are deformed like pedophiles but just because we have deformities doesnt mean we should act on them if we know they are wrong? i am quite tolerant to gays as long as they practice their belief in private living in the UK we are constantly brainwashed with gays even my daughters teachers have taught her its ok to be gay acceptable? ok ill buy that but it really does anger me when these views are forced upon us all

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 3 Sep, 2016 05:08 AM

adam do you know all these scriptures off heart or do you google? youre not a savant are you?

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 1 Sep, 2016 05:08 AM

you got me wrong i dont believe women are less inferior to man but we are not equal we both have a purpose and feminism has destroyed that purpose its ignorantly taught being a woman is being a slave .... as for gay people i to dont condemn them infact i dont mind gays as long as they do it in private and dont brainwash the whole world with their gay pride rainbow flags constantly waved in our faces

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Aug, 2016 07:30 AM

gays are baptized now a days do you defend homosexuality also?

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Aug, 2016 06:07 AM

read Corinthians 11 women are not equal to man its not just old testament patriarchy i bow out of this good day

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 30 Aug, 2016 06:11 AM

feminism is an abomination of god women was created for man not man for women women have a purpose and its not to compete with men

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 28 Aug, 2016 06:50 AM

going back to the original post feminism has ruined western women but im stuck here not many decent women here but nothing i can do about it

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6