Author Thread
swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 10 Jun, 2016 05:00 AM

so finding a woman depends on whether i can find a good job or come into a large fortune so i can emigrate to the philippines? do you really think if i was rich id actually want a woman who thinks like that?

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 22 May, 2016 07:38 AM

i try to explain to them thats in practical for a relationship visas cost money countries dont just let anyone move its hard work why cant people just find someone on their door step? why do women have to be so demanding looking for mr perfect? its frustrating the constant knock backs because i dont tick every mr right check list

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 22 May, 2016 07:35 AM

wish i was attractive top UK women :(

swampy

View Profile
Any
Posted : 3 Mar, 2016 12:19 PM

its about practicality travel and visas cost money

swampy

View Profile
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 10:41 AM

ive been on here about 2 years now not met a soul and ive had thousands of messages approx 99.9% from the Philippines and not a single woman from Swansea UK is it possible to get a date on here without the financial burden of travel and visas?

swampy

View Profile
Any
Posted : 26 Feb, 2014 04:50 AM

I mean id like to actually meet someone but all the local girls don't seem interested

swampy

View Profile
I hve all but given up..
Posted : 25 Feb, 2014 06:50 AM

we live in a feminist world now women no longer need us men they can pick and choose unless a guy has a lot to offer a woman great looks/body good sweet talker or has a good career its difficult for guys to date an attractive woman will have dozens of guys messaging her it really is hard to compete

swampy

View Profile
I hve all but given up..
Posted : 24 Feb, 2014 01:03 PM

I feel the same ive messaged every local woman I fancy none have replied the only women who seem to like me are the Filipinas ive had hundreds of them sending me begging proposals :)

swampy

View Profile
Broken Family Syndrome-Its an epidemic in the US :(
Posted : 24 Feb, 2014 12:54 PM

we got the same problem in the uk 28% of all children are from broken families us guys always get the blame for it

swampy

View Profile
Any
Posted : 24 Feb, 2014 12:50 PM

ive not had any dates yet the only messages ive had are from Filipinas although extremely beautiful live like 10,000 miles away :(

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6