Author Thread: Funny Age
kidvid711

View Profile
History
Funny Age
Posted : 12 May, 2008 06:38 PM

I just notice something. How come girls set the age level high for people to contact them. Some set theres 3 up and 1 down. Then others, is like 10 up and 0 down. Also, I see a few that don't even start at their age. For example, Age 20, Contact, 23-26.

View Profile
History
Funny Age
Posted : 7 Jun, 2008 01:00 PM

Perhaps women assume with age comes wisdom and maturity? The only problem with that reasoning is that after about 18-20 years of age everyone is considered an adult and many many adults are immature and foolish. Like the 30 year old man still living with his mother and playing video games. My own mother was so set on finding an older man that she refused to date anyone even a year younger than she was; thankfully she made an exception for my father who was 4 years younger! You can�t tell my father is younger in the relationship because he�s so mature. So all you ladies out there don�t despise the younger guys for their youth, look for maturity first and age second! Hope that helps you

*laughs* hope that helps you kidvid

RightKnight

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Funny Age
Posted : 7 Jun, 2008 09:33 PM

Older man huh. Nice! :)

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Funny Age
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 03:28 AM

now that is funny. It is only because of the age bracket you are looking for and in....In my age bracket most women do jst the opposit. If they are 48 to 55 they will go down 10 to 12 years and only up 5 or so....

ikes,, way to funny of a question,,,,,:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

why does anyone have an age bracket on here, especially if they are writng on the post, and they deffinately shouldnt be putting male or female,,,, all kinds of people respond to your personal profile message center and not post on the forum,,,

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Funny Age
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 03:30 AM

also the younger girls are jusat saying they are looking for someone who is more mature,,,, but that day will change,, sooner rather than later,,,,lol.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Funny Age
Posted : 24 Jun, 2008 09:12 AM

I don't think its maturity. I have a friend that has a 17 year old and he's 25. They touch each other etc. The guy doesn't really have much of anything.

I think girls are afraid to have their hearts break, so they choose to meet older guys. Younger guys are more likely to fool around on a older girl than the other way around.

tlrkat

View Profile
History
Funny Age
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 09:31 PM

Men mature slower than women. Sorry, but that is a well known fact. Also, women tend to live longer then men. So why do men want women that are soooooo much younger than they are? Is the only reason that it makes them feel younger? That is what I have been told.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Funny Age
Posted : 1 Jul, 2008 07:18 PM

oh I see. I didn't know that.

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Funny Age
Posted : 6 Apr, 2009 01:26 PM

People have listed good points, but you should also know that some people have an age limit on what is adult. The Bible says that a twenty-year old is an adult. I have a -13 and +13 limit, but I will not look at someone who has not turned twenty yet.