Author Thread: tips for profiles
Admin

tips for profiles
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 05:06 PM

dear folks do you have any tips for folks profiles?

i have a few things that bug me ,,

why do folks put a glamour shots up? i mean i wanna see the natural you in your natural surroundings.. i mean how often am i gonna see you like that? hehe

and another thing hehe is the fake fingers under the chin pose ..or hand under the chin.. oh my it looks so fake to me.. who thought of that for a pose..

no just scenery pics without you in em.. .. just pics of you closeup so folks can see the details of your face..

and also dont show too much or let things be fallin out of ones shirts.. .. as one never knows when one is makin someone else stumble..

my advice is to just be yourself and not be negative in your word section. if things aint goin great for you in your search dont put that in there. in other words dont complain about your search... just dont be negative.. try to think of the positive things in your life..

let folks know youve been saved by the blood of the LAMB.

ok thats enuff from me.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 03:18 PM

if a Christian woman or not wears a very low cut top, then there's no doubt she is saying look at me, i'm stacked. yes, that's pretty bad.

if a man is shirtless, posing, strutting his muscles to complete strangers (unless in a body building contest) is inappropriate to me, a big turn off. only because i feel that he can offer me and the thousands of other ladies in this site more of him as being respectful, mature, man of God. i don't mind seeing him shirtless at the beach, by a pool, in places like that. but on a Christian website, i'm sorry, it just poor taste, poor judgement on his part. he could be a great man of God, but he's allowing his physical attributes speak for him, rather than to trust the man inside. that's just my opinion.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

tristan07

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 03:19 PM

you dork lol. LOL you actually made ME laugh, that's near impossible anymore.

anyway, go sit in your van before I send my shark after ya

yeeeh people these days

tristan07

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 03:25 PM

You just stay in the Van... don't make send my SHARK after you! it's a calvanist too!

gracefreedme

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:35 PM

glad I could brighten your day my brother, but if I stay in the van I can't see out since there's no windows:devil:

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:42 PM

LOL.. Ole.. tell us how you REALLY feel..

I do understand the pic things tho.. except mine is just how i am..

I dont think I mind guys pics except when they are too revealing.. have seen a few that were shocking..

I always figure that is I would not want my daughter or anyone elses kid to see then its not good enough to put up

GBU

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:49 PM

dear folks,, and one more thing hehe guys athletic doesnt mean you played sports when you was in high school lol

ole cattle

tristan07

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 05:26 PM

that's too good man. i have to go to my 20 yr reunion HS this year. I stil live in the same place and see the same people.

The *jocks* are ALL fat and square. I was the musician and I still look like I just walked off the stage. alot of laughs, really.

atheletic... that's a word?

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 03:04 PM

Try placing God first in your profile instead of yourself. Honor the Lord in this way and trust that HE is more than capable of honoring you. Many people on this site only talk about themselves (including myself in the past), and they hardly mention the Lord or what HE has done in their lives. Because of that, people who may not even know the Lord will respond to you, and you will find yourself �wasting� a lot of time. Someone�s TRUE attractiveness comes from the TRUTH that is in them. Christ. So don�t hide what may be truly attractive about yourself for the sake of appealing to the world. �Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting� in all of us.

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 05:27 AM

I think you look very sweet:glow:

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 05:29 AM

i was replying to single rose with her hands under her chin!

Page : 1 2 3