Author Thread: tips for profiles
Admin

tips for profiles
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 05:06 PM

dear folks do you have any tips for folks profiles?

i have a few things that bug me ,,

why do folks put a glamour shots up? i mean i wanna see the natural you in your natural surroundings.. i mean how often am i gonna see you like that? hehe

and another thing hehe is the fake fingers under the chin pose ..or hand under the chin.. oh my it looks so fake to me.. who thought of that for a pose..

no just scenery pics without you in em.. .. just pics of you closeup so folks can see the details of your face..

and also dont show too much or let things be fallin out of ones shirts.. .. as one never knows when one is makin someone else stumble..

my advice is to just be yourself and not be negative in your word section. if things aint goin great for you in your search dont put that in there. in other words dont complain about your search... just dont be negative.. try to think of the positive things in your life..

let folks know youve been saved by the blood of the LAMB.

ok thats enuff from me.

ole cattle

tristan07

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 06:28 PM

Ain't life grand?

good tips brother. my profile has needed an overhaul for a very long time. just haven't had much to say or a desire to change it.

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 06:56 PM

lol, cattle

i guess you don't like my photo here, with my hands under my chin. :laugh:

that's cool. it doesn't bother me sweetheart.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 07:49 PM

dear zoe, lol no what youre doin is the way alot of folks are when youre around em talkin and what not.. you know the pose im talkin bout here hehe.. the wrist bent and fingertips are holdin the face up i recon.. maybe i shouldnt of said anything. i know folks are doin there best.. i prefer a natural look.. ya know.. but others may prefer that look..i dont know ..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 08:01 PM

dear trist man, good to see ya back hangin around some man..

ole cattle

slj3_1

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 09:38 PM

Hey ole Cattle

Step in some cow patties?

No, just kiddin,, I know what you mean, some of the pics I see are too revealing, even some men,, I don't like to see a man in public without his shirt on. I like to see close up and then maybe in front of Granny's roses.

Sandy

slj3_1

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 09:39 PM

I like to see his face up close, sorry,lol

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 03:19 AM

cattle, ease up buddy. i'm not upset. say what's on your mind.

i do agree some photos are too revealing. whenever i see a photo of a man showing his muscles (no shirt), it's a turn off for me.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

gracefreedme

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:51 AM

One thing that has always bugged me is the ladies say that a man showing his muscles turns them off, but take a look at the majority of the women's photos and you will see at least one cleavage shot. They want to make sure you know that there is something there and then turn around and say they don't want to see muscle shots. A bit of a double standard don't you think.

tristan07

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 08:47 AM

he's just bein grumpy, he has another STALKER looking for him on other dating websites again... i hate it when that happens, lol

gracefreedme

View Profile
History
tips for profiles
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 09:02 AM

And you found me again Tristan, sorry, but your not my type:ROFL:

Page : 1 2 3