Author Thread: Don't Get It
musician47

View Profile
History
Don't Get It
Posted : 5 Jul, 2017 10:26 AM

I just don't post here at all generally, and this has nothing really to do with "love and dating", but I can't figure out what women (maybe men do this to women too) come here for. They view me maybe once, maybe four times, yet when I try to engage them in "conversation" on messaging, they either read and ignore, or if they have messaged me first, and I compliment them, or try to just chat and have a new friend, that's it. Not one more word from them.

It's like a person going fishing. They get a bite, they either pull it in, get scared and throw it back, or refuse to pull the line out of the water at all. I'm so glad I no longer pay "hard to come by" money for these sites, and even free, it's hardly worth my time or bother. Maybe they're checking for a weather forecast, but there are web sites like The Weather Channel.com for that. This isn't it, ladies. I just don't get it.

I was on Christian Mingle for years, made some great friends there, both men and women, who also became great Facebook friends, but since they "remodeled" and worsened CM, doing away with forums, all I ever got was hit on by 20-30 year old scammers. Needless to say, I stopped paying wasted money on it. Never will again.

Thanks for allowing me to voice my opinion of so-called "dating" sites.

musician47

View Profile
History
Don't Get It
Posted : 7 Sep, 2017 02:35 PM

The smiley is the only thing that makes sense.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Don't Get It
Posted : 16 Sep, 2017 01:28 AM

Rambo919 wow what a rant I imagine woman are just beating a pathway to your door...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Don't Get It
Posted : 16 Sep, 2017 01:39 AM

Musician 47 That happens to me a lot as well I have people looking at my profile 2 3 or 4 times. I don't pay any attention to it if someone want to talk to me they will, I don't have time to try and work out why they keep looking and don't say anything I'm not here to play childish games.

View Profile
History
Don't Get It
Posted : 16 Sep, 2017 09:55 AM

I am under no delusion that the common woman would be even remotely interested in me, I am not "normal" and make no effort to be.... no weak willed woman would survive me that's just how it is, me being unashamedly me means no one interacts with me under any illusions of superficial nauseating "nice politeness". It's just better for everyone this way really :)

musician47

View Profile
History
Don't Get It
Posted : 20 Sep, 2017 03:08 PM

Don't blame you Jayzeee. From now on, I'm not going to message anyone until they message me first. Even then, they never hang around for long. Either scammers or weirdos. And I hope this posts where it's supposed to. They've "remodeled" this site so much, it may land on Facebook.

Page : 1 2 3