Author Thread: The 3 Day Rule!!!!
goldenarc

View Profile
History
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 04:14 PM

Hello all, I hope everyone is having a good week. I had a nice balanced question for everyone.

What are people's opinions on the 3 day rule? on calling after getting some digits####. I thought this would be a fun topic here. Lets hear some opinions! To me it makes some sense.

Ladies; your input is valuable to now.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 03:32 PM

yes goldenarch,,, you new it would get a lot of replies,,, %Thank you for noticing we commented on your post...We love to participate But you need to know we have carried this post for you,,, So the next time you come up with a good idea jump in here with us and have some fun.

God bless my friend,,,

Looking to see you On another Post,,, Bruce,

View Profile
History
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 10:49 AM

The 3rd day rule doesn't apply here or should I say with me...heck I'm too old for all these games...and at my age ...it's time to break a few rules...lol.....as long as it doesn't hurt anybody....I figure if God impressed on your heart to ask me for my number then HE means for you to use it....I would hate for you to miss out on a true blessing from God...and most of all I sure don't wanna miss a blessing....:excited:.......Angel:angel:

tristan07

View Profile
History
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 8 Oct, 2008 03:35 PM

I feel strongly both ways.

View Profile
History
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 25 Nov, 2008 07:50 PM

Never heard of a 3 day rule. Of the people I've gone out with in the past 2 months, I heard from back from them by the next day...Except for the one man I really liked. Met him last Sunday, and ended up spending the day together. Unfortunately haven't heard a word since, so pretty much thought he must not be that interested. Since it's Tuesday, does that mean he's got 1 more day? Lol.

View Profile
History
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 28 Nov, 2008 03:04 PM

WooHoo...The 3 day rule still doesn't mean much to me. But I have a new one...called the 'check your voicemail rule'. Was sure that I wouldn't be hearing from my guy on Sunday...until I happened to check my voicemail today. He had called me back and left a message on Monday. Guess he assumed I wasn't into him... :). I just returned his call, and of course, got his voicemail. Hope he's better about checking his messages than I am.

View Profile
History
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 27 Dec, 2008 05:10 PM

Hi All :waving:

Never heard of the 3 day rule. We had lots of rules ( skirt

lengths, 1st base , 2nd base, YOU'RE OUT!!...and a whole

lot more). Where there rules in Spin-the-bottle? Are any of

you old enough to KNOW about Spin-the-bottle ??:winksmile:

At my age the memory is one of the first things to go. If I

wait 3 days I might forget. If I ....what was the

question??? :excited:

Ruth4boaz

:nicenurse:

killaklown0789

View Profile
History
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 09:36 AM

I need to try that

just4him1967

View Profile
History
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 06:53 PM

I was looking back at my reply to this and I did not mean if you have a connection go ahead and hookup. I meant if you like someone don't wait to call on them. Don't wait there may not be a tomorrow.:glow:

Page : 1 2 3