Author Thread: Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 3 May, 2024 11:31 AM

Then why do modern evangelist's say these things and set up their own evangelistic rules instead of following the example set by Jesus and the example set by Jesus’s forerunner, John the Baptist⁉️⁉️⁉️

Worse yet, did Jesus do “alter calls” and did he ask people to “repeat-after-me” salvation prayers‼️‼️⁉️⁉️⁉️

And even worse yet, did Jesus tell people who doubt their salvation to go back and check “the date they walked an aisle” or repeated after someone a “reapeat-after-me”prayer⁉️⁉️⁉️

So how then DID Jesus explain assurance of salvation⁉️⁉️⁉️

How then DID Jesus began his earthly ministry ⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 10 May, 2024 07:12 PM

Moonlight, you claim all the gifts of the spirit are still operation.

So where are the miracles⁉️⁉️

Where are the gifts of an apostle⁉️⁉️⁉️

Where is the miraculous gift of tongues today⁉️⁉️⁉️

Jesus performed many miracles. He instantaneously healed paralyzed people. He healed the blind, the deaf, the demon possessed and all kinds of maladies‼️‼️‼️

So where are all these modern day miracles⁉️⁉️⁉️

Where are all these quadriplegics who have been instantaneously and miraculously healed today⁉️⁉️⁉️

You are a false teacher if you’re claiming that miracles are happening today when they are not‼️‼️‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 07:24 PM

All my posts are in archive !

Your degrading is too !

Mr know it a judge! Posting added lies else where.

Go let Jesus deliver You !

You proved nothing but you Arrogant Pride on here.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 07:24 PM

What no more posting of your Topics Yet !!!

Ha

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 07:28 PM

You’re still posting but you have no modern day miracles to show.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 May, 2024 10:38 PM

John 20:29

Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Perhaps that is the miracle!

John 14:12

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Is it a miracle that people believe without the miracles?

Luke 4:27

And there were many in Israel with leprosy in the time of Elisha the prophet, yet not one of them was cleansed—only Naaman the Syrian.”

I am skeptical of miracles. But I believe miracles exist. I believe opportunists profit off many claims. That is perhaps more common than the genuine. The miracle of money! People who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

1 Timothy 6:5

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 May, 2024 06:10 PM

W&T you asked: “Perhaps that is the miracle!” and “Is it a miracle that people believe without the miracles?”

I would agree but only 👉if👈 the Bible referred to such as “miracles”.

I might agree with you in the following too but it depends what you mean by this: “I believe miracles exist”.

Do you mean that God can do miracles anytime he chooses? In that case, I ageee.

Or do you mean miracles exist some place in the world today but no one knows about them? In this case, I would be very skeptical.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 May, 2024 06:23 PM

The reason I remain skeptical of modern day attestations of miracles is because of the profound absence of miracles ever since the time of the Apostles. It appears miracles ceased after they were martyred.

Furthermore, the Apostle Paul healed 👉everyone👈who came for healing, just like Jesus did. That is, until near the end of his earthy ministry, at which time, he did not heal Timothy and he did not heal another person of whom it is said “…l left him sick in Miletus…”.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 May, 2024 06:41 PM

One miracle, Abraham as good as dead had children and his wife Sarah as good as dead had children.

In he New Testament, Elizabeth in her old age had a child.

A barren woman who gives birth to a child after years of being barren may still be construed as a miracle. Some recoveries are regarded as a miracle. People surviving some accidents where no one should survive maybe regarded as a miracle. There are many miracles. Only you do not see all that God is doing, and God may not be as free with miracles as he once was. Even when Jesus was on earth, he said, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." We are ever seeing, yet not perceiving. We don't always see when a miracle occurs. Some people who are pronounced dead, then come back to life. There are all kinds of miracles. But there is also a lot of phooey. I do not want to support phooey. Sometimes, people are just pulling your leg.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 May, 2024 06:42 PM

Sarah had a child.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2024 05:03 PM

Spending time picking apart Christians Beliefs which are Bible based shows you need Spiritual deliverance from Pride.

You know not more than anyone else that comes on here . LD

You thrive on degrading others on here . Then Harassing them on other Topics.

This is a Dating site !

Page : 1 2 3 4