Author Thread: Is anybody making "matches" on this site?
gamegal

View Profile
History
Is anybody making "matches" on this site?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 06:10 PM

I am haviing a really hard time getting any sort of concersation with anyone! I admit I don't "write" 1st (oldfashioned) but I checked today and 24 people had viewed my profile but all I ha was 2 messages and 1 of those was from a friend I talk to on here. I'm really confused. My friends love me and say I'm alot of fun and love to laugh. I've changed my profile. To be quite honest, this site is giving me a major inferiority complex! My husband left me 2 years ago for his secretary (18 years younger) and now I finally get the nerve to go on a web site and even tho some guys look 4-6 times and still never drop me a note. I don't want PITY just maybe some constructive critism.

Thank you,

Debi:ROFL:

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 02:12 AM

Hey there! Don't give up, Debbie- I looked at your profile and you're beautiful and definitely shouldn't feel inferior on here. If you're not feeling sought after, start looking at people's profiles and give an encouraging wink at the ones you enjoy- getting outside your comfort zone is a big step sometimes, but it's worth it in the end :) Blessings and love, Maria xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2009 01:13 PM

Debi,

I agree with a lot of what Ian and others wrote in suggestions. I would definitely focus on the positive in your profile and not allow any frustrations to show through the profile page. I would say airing frustrations would be a turn-off for men on the profile page.

A strong recommendation I would make is continuing to make comments on the chat forum AND join the live chat rooms. I have met many male and female chatters that have became friends of mine by me being more active in the rooms. The 40 live chat room usually has lots of prayer going on and just general biblical discussions. You get to know others there and in the chat forum.

This is a free site and I'm grateful GOD has made it available to us. So, hang in there and stay in prayer about the site. Who knows, a good male chatting buddy can become a friend, and then who knows where God will take it. I'm thankful for the friends all over the world I have met here and that means the world to me.

Michelle

christopher876

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 07:12 PM

singlesnet.com is a goodsite:yay:

simplymee

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2010 04:12 PM

that's a great encouragement!

thank you~~~~

Page : 1 2