Author Thread: Skype Nightmare with Pilot
Admin

Skype Nightmare with Pilot
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 09:56 AM

I learned a lesson about skyping with strangers. A pilot recently im'd me through this site and offered to skype me that evening. We talked for about an hour and he was funny and flattering. Seemed like fairly normal conversation. There were a few comments that looking back may have been red flags. He wanted to know if I was a virgin. He also asked me what kind of guys hit on me. He asked if my students' dads ever hit on me (what??). These comments were all intersperced throughout a fairly normal conversation, so it is only in retrospect that I see any possible abnormal fixation on the topics.

Well, our first conversation ended and he immediately IM'd me to ask if I would be interested in talking again. I said I would. I prayed and fasted that weekend before talking with him again, intentionally avoiding conversation with him, though he was tried to reach me on several occasions. I wanted to have a guarded heart going into our next conversation, as he was very flattering.

Well, the crazy thing is his skype wasn't working properly for either call and he was unable to see himself, or my view of him. this bothered him initially and he spent a good 30 min trying to figure it out the first night. Finally giving up and showing me video of himself even though he wasn't sure what I could see,.

Randomly I saw his hand bobbing in and out of view in the bottom of the screen during the first conversation. I tried to keep my mind out of the gutter, rationalizing the behavior away.

During the second conversation it happened again, and I think I saw something he didn't intend for me to see. I think he was pleasuring himself. I was disgusted and ended the conversation.

Also, he had arranged to fly into my town the next weekend with the hopes of going out to dinner. I thought it was kind of soon since we had only talked once and I didn't feel like I learned enough about him. I'm glad God kept me from an even worse train wreck.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 12:52 PM

That's pretty creepy. Thank God that you didn't end up meeting this man - who knows what could have happened.

No man should be asking you such personal questions so soon. That is usually a man's way of getting into sexual questions/conversation. You should have ended the conversation right there.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 01:59 PM

Oh my! For ANY man who asks if you are a virgin or alludes to sexual matters without there being a conversation contextual reason I say run for the hills. I personally consider such things to be your affair only. It might be different if you were establishing a long term relationship but that should be much further down the road. Also, I am a commercial pilot and I have been in the industry long enough to know that guy might not be all that much of an oddity. :laugh: Anyway, stay true to your morals because too few ladies do today. Believe me there are still men our age that value that . God Bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 09:44 PM

Hi there

That is a nasty experience!!!!

Got to be careful-

Call me old fashion - but if someone cannot be on their best behaviour and ask only appiriote qustions- well then they

got to have either something not quite right - or have the wrong motive

Only God can see what is a persons heart

but no doubt their are people who are just plum broken and hurt

however

God does want us to put up safe boundaries

and not empower the bad behaviour to continue

bless you for diappearing quickly an dquietly

ps - excuseme but what does the word skype mean

Elisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 10:01 PM

skype is a type of phone service. it uses the internet to call folks. if both people have skype, there is no charge...however if the call is to a landline or a cell phone, then there is a charge.

Blessings,

Elisa

YHWHsavesDotcom

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2009 11:34 AM

Our ignorance toward sexuality, coupled with the seemingly overpowering desire to be loved, both of which are created and given for GOOD, is exactly the reason that gives Satan the ability to deceive people who are 'in the dark' as regards these issues, through those who are themselves deceived. It is the classic epitomy of what paul said: deceived and being deceived'.

There are those who have given themselves over to such lusts and perversions. In fact they are the LEADERS who keep everyone in the dark regarding these issues so that THEY THEMSELVES ARE NOT EXPOSED. These men have created a world where women are looked at as nothing more than a sexual object. They are POLITICIANS. They are very cunning and seductive and VERY DECEIPTFUL. This is the very nature of SATANIC POWER which is about to come to FULL CONTROL in the world NOW. Not since Biblical times of Sodom and Gommorra or ancient Rome has 'world society' the 'cosmopolitan world' been so DECEIVED in regard to the PROPER USE OF SEXUALITY and this comes as a DIRECT RESULT of our ignorance (by design as men like me are marginalized and eradicated through MASS MEDIA who portray MEN as every wicked thing under the sun).

Again, this is a TOP DOWN agenda from Satan himself who is in temporary control here as prince of this world. All we are waiting for is TRUTH to expose him and his deeds and his kingdom shall be DESTROYED FOREVER as promised and the beauty of Love will reign SUPREME. I long for this day...but it will not come as long as people are afraid to discuss sexual matters with anyone except so called 'professionals' like 'dr ruth westheimer' and a myriad of others who have some wisdom but PERPETUATE DECEPTION through their denial of the creator in the use of their bodies. They degrade themselves.

Well, I've rambled on this long enough. Let me just finish by saying this guy was obviously probing you with questions, some of which were of a sexual nature, which is not necessarily a bad thing (depending on motive of course), but motives become clear in time. All secrets will be revealed in time. He will be exposed in the future. In the meantime, you can learn some lessons in truth so that you do not find yourself in a compromising position again; yet not cut yourself off from TRUE LOVE through an oversimplified understanding of proper sexuality WHICH IS NOT HIDING IN DARK PLACES but is openly revealed for those who wish NOT TO BE DECEIVED.

Tto learn to appreciate the slap of truth over the kiss of deceipt is KEY to understanding and walking in the CREATED ORDER rather than the CREATURES ORDER in which we live TEMPORARILY AS ALIENS.YHWH bless you as you diligently seek his face.

obed

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2010 01:29 PM

Call me when you want the answer! If you don't reach me at that number tell me when you are going to call me and will be on stand by:applause::ROFL:

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2011 02:26 AM

LOVELY EXPLANATION DEAR BROTHER YHWHsavesDotcom ,

IT HELPED ME A LOT AS I HAD EVEN A PASTOR WHO JUST EMFASYED TOO MUCH TO A OUTSIDE BEAUTY NOT WHAT KIND OF CHARACTER I HAVE...I FELT THERE IS S.TH. STRANGE HERE...AND CUT THE CONVORTATION TILL I KNOW THE ANSWER AND I'M SO GLAD I FOUND GOD'S HELP HERE!

I KNOW IF WE KEEP PRAYING GOD WILL HELP US ALWAYS , ALWAYS!!!!

GLORY BE TO OUR LORD IN HAVEN!!!!!

THANK U SO MUC TO U DEAR AGENCY ALSO KEEPING THE SITE FREE OF CHRGE FOR US !!!!!

GOD BLESS U RICHELY!!!

I KNOW HE WILL DO !!!

LOVE SO MUCH LOVE IN HIS NAME TO U ,SINCERELY,:angel::angel:

VANI