Author Thread: Does your stay here worth it or not? Why?
Greta17

View Profile
History
Does your stay here worth it or not? Why?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2020 11:28 PM

Hi everyone! How was your experiences here so far? Was it worth it or not?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2020 12:39 AM

My experience here has been a good one, I have met people I wouldn't of met otherwise and had some lovely conversations. That alone makes it worth it and it's free...:-)

alekk3

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2020 04:44 AM

It can get quite "boring" here. It all depends on who you meet to correspond and chat with. I don't know much about the chat rooms either. Everyone is different and everyone will have a different experience here online. I hope your experience here is good.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2020 01:16 PM

I'm still here ! So maybe it's ok.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2020 08:01 PM

Hi. My experience has been interesting. I've met people from all around the world, that otherwise, I would have never met. I have been encouraged, and prophesied over by one woman, who I know has a real relationship with Jesus Christ.

I also have saw someone that I'm extremely interested in, but she has not visited her profile site yet. So, yes, it's been worth it, to me. I hope your experience is going well.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2020 08:11 PM

My experience has been horrible so far. My friendliness is viewed as creepy. I said hello to one member, female, and cracked a joke. Before I knew it, she accused me of being a creep and it was in an open chat. I didn't even view her profile, nor did I send a wink or anything like that... Once she mentioned I was creepy, the whole group begun to take her side, and I was seen as the bad guy... I'm really wondering what happened to being friendly. In my view, if she was more mature she could have just asked why I was saying hello. So, that's that. But I'm not angry with her. I just wish she was more of a grown up.

Many tend to ignore me when I chat. It's normally, hi, and that's it.

N'way, according to me it just shows that not many are willing to be kind to others. Something I'm learning to accept.

So, for those of you that found friends, and good people to talk to, congratulations.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2020 05:21 AM

I'm sorry that was your experience, there's a lot of "holier than thou christianity" expressed here in various forms. You just have tune it out/ignore it, and try not to let it spoil your experience. There's a lot of genuine people here seeking relationships...:-)