Author Thread: Love Is Our Trademark
Admin

Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 25 Aug, 2020 04:26 PM

Scripture: John 13: 31-35

So when He had gone out, Jesus said, “Now the Son of Man is glorified, and God is glorified in Him. If God is glorified in Him, God will also glorify Him in Himself, and glorify Him immediately.

Little children, I shall be with you a little while longer. You will seek Me and as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I am going, you cannot come’, so now I say to you. A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another”.

Observation: -God is glorified in Jesus because of all that He did;

-As Jesus was about to leave the disciples, He gave them a new command to follow: that they love one another. Their love for one another will be their ‘trademark’ that they are followers of Jesus.

Application: Since I am a follower of Jesus, I will

-love my brothers and sisters in Christ with my words and actions:

-I will speak/send words of encouragement to at least 10 ‘siblings’ in the Lord this week;

-I will pray by name for at least 5 ‘siblings’ in the Lord each day this week;

-I will seek ways to practically help/ serve a ‘sibling’ in the Lord this week.

Prayer: Lord,

Thank you for calling me to be your disciple. Help me to obey your command to love your other disciples, that through our love for one another, we will be witnesses to other people who have yet to know and accept you in their lives as their Savior and Lord.

Make me a blessing to someone today and throughout this week.

In Jesus’ name,

Amen.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 03:07 PM

Which book, or workbook did you copy this from.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 03:49 PM

Quiz - i had to laugh at your answer. YOU are the great artist of copy and paste. lol

View Profile
History
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 04:10 PM

Must have been along time ago. I have not seen it. Except, I know he often will type something up on a word processor and then copy and paste that. But, that's hardly the same thing.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 06:55 PM

Ivy - read what you just wrote - "he often will type something up on a word processor and then copy and paste that." WHAT? that IS copy and paste, makes no difference if he copies off the internet or something he types himself, pasting it makes the action "copy and paste" . And that has nothing to do with LOVE which is the topic

View Profile
History
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 09:14 PM

Really, Alligator? You think there is no difference between copying and pasting someone else's words and copying and pasting your own words?

View Profile
History
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 18 Sep, 2020 01:40 AM

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. May we all continue to walk in Christ’s love ❤️ Have a blessed week-end ahead! 😊

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 23 Sep, 2020 08:51 PM

Hi thur,

Would i be correct to say that your post is grom a book, or workbook on love.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 23 Sep, 2020 08:53 PM

To gator,

i copy and paste the Scriptures, but almost everthing else is what the Holy Spirit has revealed to me while studying the Scriptures.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 23 Sep, 2020 08:59 PM

@ ivy,

What is a word processor, i use the crazy phone and a leptop.

Am not very good with either of those electronic contraptions.

I study using biblehub, the concordance and dictionary in the back of an older Hebrew key word study Bible.

View Profile
History
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 24 Sep, 2020 07:43 AM

A word processor is a computer program that you use to type up stuff, such as letters or resumes, like Microsoft Office Word.

Page : 1 2