Author Thread: Prayer for my 5-year-old son Ethan....Update!!! And Praise!!!
Admin

Prayer for my 5-year-old son Ethan....Update!!! And Praise!!!
Posted : 2 Jan, 2010 01:04 PM

On New Years Eve, my son Cody and a friend accompanied Ethan on a plane flight from Washington to Arizona and Ethan is home with us again. He will be with us for at least 6 months. Afterwords, we will discuss once again with his mother what is going to happen. She is still in Washington, and is hurting very badly - she could really use people's prayers. Below is the original prayer request explaining this situation in better detail.

Thank you to everyone that has prayed for us.

Prayer for my 5 year old son Ethan....

Posted : 3 Nov, 2009 08:13 AM

I would like to ask everyone to pray for my son Ethan who is 5 years old.

Although he is not my biological son, I have loved him and cared for him since he was left with me 4 years ago and he believes that I am his father. When he was a year old his biological mother dropped him off with my son Cody and I and disappeared for over a year. Since then she has come in and out of his life multiple times but never in a consistent or healthy way. A month ago his mother decided to move to Washington and take Ethan with her. She is a non-believer, she has struggled with substance abuse and she has lived a lesbian and bisexual life style for the past 4 years so I would appreciate prayer for her also. Ethan is an extraordinary child made extraordinary by His Maker for His Maker, his Father in heaven. Please pray that the Lord would be with him, keep him and protect him. The path ahead of him will not be an easy one.

I have posted photographs of Ethan on my profile so that you can place a little face with your prayers. Thank you.

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2010 02:51 PM

Ethan is precious. Thanks for updating his status. Glad you are getting more time with him. I will pray for his mother, and over your visit together these next few months. If there are any other specifics you want added for prayer, please let us all know. Happy New Year too!

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2010 06:50 AM

dear dream,, will be prayin.

ole cattle

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2010 11:12 AM

Wonderful news!!! glad to hear that, and will keep praying

lululuvsGod

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 04:23 PM

PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!!!!! God is good....