Author Thread: OPEN LETTER TO ALL THE LADIES!!!
Admin

OPEN LETTER TO ALL THE LADIES!!!
Posted : 26 Feb, 2013 07:43 AM

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he

doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your

intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.

Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not

meant to be. Slower is better.

Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy. If a relationship ends because the man

was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends". A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.

Don't settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is Don't stay because you think "it will get

better"You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.The only person you can control in a relationship is you.

Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women.He didn't marry them when he got them

pregnant, why would he treat you any differently? Always have your own set of friends separate from his.Maintain

boundaries in how a guy treats you.

If something bothers you, speak up.Never let a man know everything. *He will use it against you later.You

cannot change a man's behavior.* Change comes from within.

Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...Even if he has more education or in a better job.Do not make him into a quasi-god.He is a man, nothing more nothing less.

Never let a man define who you are.Never borrow someone else's man.If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.

All men are NOT dogs.You should not be the doing all the bending...Compromise is two way street. You need time to heal between relationships...There is nothing cute about baggage...Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship You should never look for

someone to COMPLETE you...A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...Look for someone complimentary...not supplementary.

Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right. Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are, and you're always readily available to him - he takes it for granted.

Never move into his mother's house.

Never co-sign for a man. Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need.*Keep him in your radar but get to know others.

Scared of being alone is what makes a lot of women stay in relationships that are abusive or hurtful:

Dr. Phil says You should know that: You're the best thing that could ever happen to anyone and if a man mistreats you, he'll miss out on a good thing.

If he was attracted to you in the 1st place, just know that he's not the only one.They're all watching you, so you have a lot of choices.Make the right one. Ladies take care of your own hearts...

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2013 07:46 AM

To all the gentlemen, we would love to hear from you...

POST REPLY...

:glow:

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2013 09:51 AM

AMEN!! This is so true I agree 100 percent!

I want to ad one more thing for the ladies and men that read this because men can be victims as well..If they hit or abuse you in some way, then come back crying like a baby saying he/she will never do it again...DUMP THEM! Listen to the warning signs!

God bless and be safe and careful! Do background checks!

happyjer2911

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2013 02:59 PM

Thank you for sharing. The "dating" world is a scary place to be for many women. Very wise words.

Kennee

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2013 03:33 AM

Humility of man towards man - it pains me - and when I consider myself in relation to the universe, what am I and what is He - whom we call the greatest - and yet - herein lies the divine in man -

I weep when I reflect that you will probably not receive the first report from me until Saturday -

Much as you love me - I love you more -

But do not ever conceal yourself from me - good night -

As I am taking the baths I must go to bed -

Oh God - so near! so far!

Is not our love truly a heavenly structure, and also as firm as the vault of heaven?

"dear, Im here waiting for you for a long time already and Im very miss you all the time. im hope to be your half in the future days. Im all the time thinking of you and cant breath sometime even at night. i was try to do others things and hope to spread my attention to you because it's very hertz to me. But Im fail to make it..

Start from that time I know I cant to live without you and hope you can receive me as your boyfriend first. I will always be with you, my love! "

hehehe,

hope this will inspire you,

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2013 05:59 PM

^ wut?

Kennee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2013 12:03 PM

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.

and so walks in Beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies, And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes...

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2013 01:37 AM

Hey all.

I know i might get some stick for this but here goes.

WHAT"S UP WITH STANDARDS??

There's so much of ladies should be treated this way and that way....i want a man who'll do this and that..if you can't do this, aren't this then move on...etc

So much of standards and requirements which don't make sense (brave statement)..It's almost selfish if not self-centred

You don't know, maybe you scare the right brothers in the process. Get me right, i'm not complaining or trying to get attention here but i would like you to sit and think,reflect and meditate on this whole issue of standards and rights to be treated in some specific way on a christian perspective.

God bless

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2013 06:56 PM

^ wut?

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2013 08:27 AM

I remember my churchmate asking me if i already have a boyfriend. I said to her, "im not looking for a boyfriend, i am waiting for a husband the Lord has prepared for me. Even though i haven't met him yet i am praying to Jesus to set us both apart while waiting for His good and perfect will and perfect time shall come to pass for us to be together. We must be of the same heartbeat, same calling."

Love is Waiting (Brooke Fraser)

niafransisca

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Apr, 2013 06:20 AM

@EssenceofOcean

"I want to ad one more thing for the ladies and men that read this because men can be victims as well..If they hit or abuse you in some way, then come back crying like a baby saying he/she will never do it again...DUMP THEM! Listen to the warning signs!" --> sadly to say ... But im one of the abuser (anger) and i often come back to him saying im really sorry n wont ever do that again.. I really mean it though.. I really love him but with all my anger inside, i think i became uncapable to love properly.. God knows how i struggle with my anger from time to time.. But i seems to lose it somehow.. :( i became more demanding as a partner rather when we were just friend..

Does anyone ever have the same situation? Can i change it? How? I dont want to hurt anyone anymore.. :(

Page : 1 2