Author Thread: MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Admin

MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Posted : 8 Mar, 2010 11:16 PM

Whats your favorite type of music (doesnt have to be holy lol) and what is your favorite band or artist.

View Profile
History
MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Posted : 8 Mar, 2010 11:29 PM

alesana, alien ant farm, all american rejects, all that remains, apocalyptica, asher roth, atreyu, attack attack, A7X, black dahlia murder, black eyed peas, Black veil brides, bless the fall, blood houng gang, breaking benjermin, breath carolina, brokencyde, buck cherry, bullet for my valentine, chevelle, cky, cold, creed, dance gaven dance, The Devil wears prada, disturbed, dope, drowning pool, drake, e-40, evanescence, flogging molly, framing hanely, the fray, hollywood undead, in flames, incubus, infected mushrooms, jack's mannequin, kill hannah, killswitch engage, korn, lifehouse, linkin park, little big town, the lonely island, mae, msi, nickleback, psps tosvh, paul okenfold, POD, powerman 5000, puddle of mudd, red, red jumpsuit apparatus, rob zombie, rusko, saliva, seether, skillet, slipknot, SMF, SR71, story of the year, sublime, switchfoot, 3 days grace, timbaland, toybox, twiztid, vertical horizon, and weezer.

(and yes i just added a few bands from my ipod XD)

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 02:16 PM

Muse is at the top of my list right now...but, hmm...the Beatles, Three Days Grace, CCR, Frank Sinatra, Linkin Park, John Denver, classical....yeah that's right...music schizophrenia...laugh it up:goofball:. But anyway, I really don't have much "group/band/genre" loyalty...if I hear it and I like it then I listen to it...might just pick out one song and hate everything else the band puts out, lol. The only types of music I stay away from are contemporary christian and country...sorry guys...

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 02:31 PM

Wilco, The Beatles, Nirvana, Metallica, Everclear, Radiohead, The Doobie Brothers, and Rich Mullins are all bands I have loved for a long time. Everyone else is pretty much a 1-5 hit wonder with me and all over the map, but nothing wrong with that. A lot of Oldies and alt/rock, as well as some rap and some country. If I like it I like it. Whatever keeps me going.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 03:10 PM

I like classical, celtic, sacred (though not really contemporary Christian), some pop, soundtracks, and a few oldies.

As for specific bands, groups, artists...Celtic Thunder, Celtic Woman, Hayley Westenra, Paul Byrom, Phil Coulter, James Galway, Josh Groban (to some extent), and some others that you've never heard of because they aren't famous yet!

View Profile
History
MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 01:46 AM

wow lots of different stuff lol. yeah i do like some christian music. but i guess you can say its not going to be the most popular thing on my ipod lol.

i like some oldies, but some of the stuff my parents listen to drive me up and down the walls sometimes

View Profile
History
MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 06:50 PM

Reliability is a real comfort in songs, no matter how many times you hear it, it doesn't lose it's spark, or soul, or excitment, or sincerity. like Crazy Train by Ozzy, Summer In The City by The Lovin' Spoonful, Build Me Up Butter Cup by The Foundations, etc. Any song I like has this quality and I mostly find it in oldies. Plus they're simpler and originals a rare and valuable quality in anything these days, but that's just me. They're like a friend you never get tired of.

View Profile
History
MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Posted : 15 Mar, 2010 06:48 PM

I like a bunch of different stuff like death cab for cutie, david crowder band, dave matthews band, owl city, goo goo dolls, the dangerous summer... I'll listen to pretty much anything haha.

View Profile
History
MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Posted : 21 Mar, 2010 11:14 AM

The Cure, Depeche Mode, Cranes, Dead Can Dance, Oingo Boingo, VNV Nation, The Smiths, Au Revoir Simone, Covenant, Rasputina, R.E.M., synth-pop/gothic/ethereal/darkwave.

I like many things...but that's at my top.

Nkatty

View Profile
History
MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 06:28 AM

plus one,nicole c mullen,mary mary, cece,kirk,casting crowns,hillsong united,tobymac,crawley,

Eunice njeri,christina shusho,mercy masika,mercy wairegi,dunco,daddy owen,ngashville,nico,kanji mbugua,chitchat group,warnono family,zidi the band....an many more

View Profile
History
MUSIC!!!!!!!!
Posted : 13 Apr, 2010 11:23 PM

Depeche Mode. But I think you all could have probably guessed that on your own, haha.

Page : 1 2