Author Thread: Is purity still a value out there?
Admin

Is purity still a value out there?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2009 05:46 PM

I am twenty-six years old and I am still pure. I have had some close calls but, I have still kept myself for my husband. I was wondering if guys out there still respect this and pray for a women of purity?

Tara

cranston

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2009 02:37 AM

yes we do. Stand in your faith and the Lord will reward you. I know you not but I am proud of you. Be bless in Christ Jesus.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2009 03:51 AM

Hi Guys, :waving:

I am the proud mom of two boys (almost men, now) my oldest is 18 and my youngest just turned 17. They are both still virgins and they both are corresponding with several other teens their own age within our homeschooling network who are also still pure. So yes, there are men who will appreciate the great gift you will bring to the marriage bed one day. My best friend's daughter (22 years old) just got married this past summer. Her husband had approached her parents back when Rachel was 15 and asked if he could "court" her. He was 17 at the time. They had remained chaste with one another up until the wedding day back in June, even to the extent that they had NOT EVEN kissed. We all cheered when the pastor pronounced them man and wife and they kissed for the very first time. Also, they bought their furniture together for their first apartment two weeks before the wedding and the most important purchase? A brand new mattress and box springs which they agreed neither would sleep on until they were sleeping on it together. Now I know some people would look at that and think it was very weird, but it wasn't so unusual 100 years ago. We have just continued sliding down the moral abyss and have forgotten or rejected what purity is. For instance, I know other people who say they are believers, however, they are living together without being married. So, in this crazy world, just stay pure and the man God has for you will cherish that gift and you will be glad you waited.:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2009 07:21 AM

Thank you,

wow what a story. No I dont think thats weird at all, in fact I have kissed a few guys and now I wish I had not. I am not going to kiss another man until I am engaged.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2009 07:55 AM

Just think how wonderful it will be to give your husband something that no one else on earth has ever had. What a beautiful gift. No man alive would be able to find fault with that.

Blessings,

Leon

Hopeful123

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2009 10:00 PM

It is most certainly of value!!! I feel so , you have done well.

What a wonderful gift to give to your husband

God bless!!

Mattya

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2009 12:27 AM

yes, it is def something that many guys respect and would want in a marriage partner.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2009 03:27 PM

Absolutely. Like a pearl of great price.

MissJoy

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2009 03:54 PM

Wow. What a blessing you will be to some man. The joy of becoming one has become so clouded these days. Don't let any man ever make you feel less than the precious gem that you are!

eraser322

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2009 03:03 PM

My intent is not to offend. I ended up writing on this for an english assignment. I think that people should have at least a couple of lovers before marriage. Physical intimacy is an important part of a serious relationship. And not having the experiences to know what you like and don't like could be serious mistake. And if your are considering marriage.... spending the rest of your life with a person, phisical compatabality is a must. Bluntly; people are like shoes, you must try them on to see if they fit. Hopefully the barbaric days of women not being permited to have a libido and merly submiting to a mans desires are over.

Just my two cents.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 05:56 AM

Spoken like a true man of the world.

Leon

Page : 1 2