Author Thread: gosh golly why won't anyone talk to me?!?!?!?! :p
Admin

gosh golly why won't anyone talk to me?!?!?!?! :p
Posted : 16 Jan, 2009 04:37 PM

just kidding! :D

So I did not have to work today at the school library (yeah!). That would make anyone's days, right? well, it certainly made mine after working forty hours this week :3.

So normally, when I wake up on days that I do not work, I do not wake up till 11-12 o clock. This day was no exception. I woke up, and drug myself out of bed in a daze (as usual.) I was suddenly hungry for my most favorite of breakfasts, jimmy deans breakfast sandwiches! (which were so provided to me cheaply and nicely by my mother). So I walk out of my dorm (after getting dressed, of course) and make my way out to the lounge, where the freezer is (but more importantly my sandwiches.)

I walk over, and open the freezer. The box is moved, and i'm a bit suspicious. I open the box (which had six sandwiches in the day before) and NOTHING. None left! Now I was quite furious (already blaming it on the thieves on the jockish basketball team) and threw the box away. and then shut the freezer angrily.

So I had no breakfast today, and went to the library to fetch some pizza that had left there. I get there and find out that I messed some book up yesterday and everyone made a huge deal out of it (which was annoying). So I get my pizza and start back to the dorm.

I had several slices of pizza, and wrote in pink sharpie on the box that, and I quote "THIS IS NOT (underlined) YOURS."

I should think that would have deterred the would be thieves, but I came back six or so hours later, and two pieces are missing! :(

So I generally had a rotten day, but it's looking up because i'm planning to get halfway through the Problem of Pain tonight. Cause C.S. lewis always has a tendency to cheer me up despite speaking of generally sad topics.

That's all! done venting!

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2009 08:41 PM

Haha...

Sounds like you're just having 'one of those days' - well things will be better tomorrow.

God bless.

sweetangel2585

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2009 07:46 PM

Wow sounds liike you had a interesting day! But I am with you! Same thing happen to me last week! But after I cooled off I got to thinking, what was it so bad that I got so mad! Maybe they were really starving and needed the food more than me so I thought to myself well ate least no one is starving anymore! But anyway Hope you have a better day! God Bless!

Gourd00

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 05:44 PM

U should find some of that special dye u can add to foods that leaves peoples mouths stained, then u would be able to find out who was eating your food. Mhuahaha! lol.

Though people not talking on this board doesnt surprise me. But seriously, its free! gosh darn it. Why go to the other dating sites and waste money when u dont have to waste a penny here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 09:18 AM

I had a desert in the refrigerator where I formly worked and had it taken. I was really wanting to relax and enjoy it but I guess that was that. Frustrated I was gripping about it and was told others had the same thing happen. I dont know why someone tresspasses on others property but it does happen. I dont like the feeling either but, it was just desert but it was mine guess you just cant let go when you really should. huh? jk I thought my intensions really got turned around just by a simple thing happening. I now take the patience of being a blessed vertue that I have taken for granted in my younger days when I seem to have had more patience with the simple things as a child would. I been told to dont sweat the small stuff well I stand corrected again and again.lol bluereyes

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2009 02:06 AM

I have been talkin to you...

:rolleyes: