Author Thread: There are good Christian men!!!
Admin

There are good Christian men!!!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 05:43 PM

Hello,

I am so tired of seeing all these angry posts that suggest there are very few good Christian men out there. Number one do the women who post these negative rants think it will cause more men to respond to them??? I personally have been encouraged by the strong Christian men that I have emailed with on this site. And I have been impressed by the gentleness and compassion shown in the forum posts by the men. So ladies please stop trashing the men it is so not attractive. May God heal you and bless you,

Lydia

evona

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 06:43 PM

I HAVE NOT READ THESE POSTS BUT I CAN WELL IMAGINE.

WE, AS WOMEN, HAVE ALL HAD OUR TASTE OF MEN WHO DECEIVE US, TRUE.

YET THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD ONES TOO.

I SUPPOSE IT ALL AMOUNTS TO HOW WE ARE LISTENING TO GOD'S VOICE,LADIES.

WHEN I FAIL TO HEED HIS WARNINGS AND WORD I OFTEN GET HURT,DISAPPOINTED AND FEEL USED.

NOW WHY WOULD WE WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT WHEN OUR HEAVENLY FATHER CAN HELP US AVOID IT?

YET SPEAKING FOR MYSELF, I AM OFTEN TOO STUBBORN AND FOLLOW MY HEART'S CRY AND I GET DISAPPOINTED OR I MAY HURT OTHERS,NOT DELIBERATELY.

SO MY SISTER HEED HIS VOICE;HE KNOWS BEST

'FROM A SISTER WHO LEARNED THE HARD WAY

STILL LEARNING

BARBARA ANN:waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 07:20 PM

Barbara Ann,

How very true my sister. It is easier to blame others for our mistakes than to examine ourselves and see where we have been making wrong choices. May our God give us wisdom and discernment to choose better in the future.

Blessings, Lydia :waving: I love this one!

ephesians522

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 10:09 PM

Thank you very much Sister Lydia, I and the other sons of God appreciate your wisdom and knack for discernment.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2009 09:43 AM

Thanks Lydia for posting this. I'm sure all of the men on this site would agree. And, I'd just like to add, if you're griping about not finding a good Christian man on this site, you're probably not really looking for a good Christian man.

duchess_sarah

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 05:40 PM

lol, good point! ~great comments everybody..I agree. I've definatley been burned, but I've done my share of offending...maybe not breaking peoples hearts, but I've offended ppl. myself plenty of times...so, Lydia..good comment sis!

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2009 08:53 AM

Say, say on, Lydia. :applause:

Thanks for the good post. There are some good christian men out there, and from reading some of these posts, we ladies, have heard their voices on this chat forum in their responses to some of these posts.

ella

kristina_f

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Feb, 2009 12:49 PM

I would like to give a shout-out to an awesome guy. Ladies, if you are looking for a really sweet, romantic, gentlemanly guy, then check out my Brother in Christ's profile....

Justinmkbland

:glow:

MustangSteve

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 05:25 AM

Thank you and very good word! Because one person let's another down, or breaks their heart, you can't put that blame on anyone but them! I'm sure all of us have had our hearts broken, or done wrong in some way or another. We need to move along, forgive, and let God bring the right person our way. You will never know how great of a blessing the right man is, untill you experience the suffering with the wrong one's.