Author Thread: Time to say.... Goodbye
Admin

Time to say.... Goodbye
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 08:55 PM

I've been single for a long time, and so have had a long time to think and dream and pray about "the one". The man I could spend the rest of my life with. What would he look like? What would he do? Would he have a big family? Kids? Dogs? Cats? Where would he live?

All those questions and more have swirled around my brain and kept my imagination and prayer life active for a long time. And of course a big question was: how can I recognize him?? As I dated and talked to men I realized that as I prayed God protected me, and God always revealed to me, over time, which was a good man and which wasn't.

I believe I have found a good man. Too soon to tell for sure if it will be "orever, but we have been dating four months now and go together "like peas and carrots". So I'm going to sign off CDFF. I rarely go on here anymore and when I do it is to send emails to friends or see what my friends are up to. Just wanted to say thanks to those who I consider friends on here, including two men who I met here who I am still friends with outside this site. My parting words are: Wait. Pray. Trust God.

I'll be closing my account after Thanksgiving. Take care, everyone, and God bless. :waving:

Maureen (Godslamb)

liz_kulet

View Profile
History
Time to say.... Goodbye
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 03:25 AM

Hello Maureen, it's good that you have found a special someone already...I just wanna say good luck to you, and I wish that whatever you two have right now, it will turn out good for the both of you. I wish you found real happiness that we all wish to have...

Liz:waving:

View Profile
History
Time to say.... Goodbye
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 04:04 PM

Maureen,

Much happiness to you both. Hope everything works out for the two of you. Take care and God bless...Kay:glow:

View Profile
History
Time to say.... Goodbye
Posted : 19 Nov, 2011 10:35 AM

Maureen,

That's Wonderful !

God Bless You and hope all works out.

I enjoyed your Posts.

:applause:

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Time to say.... Goodbye
Posted : 19 Nov, 2011 06:42 PM

Congrats Maureen! Glad things are working out for you!

View Profile
History
Time to say.... Goodbye
Posted : 22 Nov, 2011 09:30 AM

Maureen,

A peas & carrots relationship....:applause:...thats what its all about...and you are a Blessing dear lady...May God continue to walk beside you both on this journey with Him in many Blessings...today and always...xo